Published on November 10, 2014
Getting ready for your next presentation and need some help preparing?
Check out these 7 essential tips that will rock your audience!
1. STINSON DESIGN 7 QUICK TIPS TO Rock YOUR NEXT PRESENTATION
2. PREPARING FOR YOUR NEXT PRESENTATION AND NEED SOME HELP?
3. WE HAVE 7 ESSENTIAL TIPS TO HELP YOU ENGAGE YOUR AUDIENCE.
4. KNOW YOUR MATERIAL AND PRACTICE! 1
5. BE THE MASTER OF YOUR PRESENTATION. Rehearsing builds confidence and allows you to give your full attention to your audience.
6. DON’T READ OFF YOUR SLIDES 2
7. YOUR SLIDES ARE NOT A TELEPROMPTER. You are the star of the presentation. If you are simply reading off your slides, why should the audience listen to you?
8. KEEP YOUR SLIDES SIMPLE AND FOCUSED 3
9. Your slides should illustrate your ideas and emphasize your key points - not distract your audience.
10. Your slides should illustrate your ideas and emphasize your key points - not distract your audience. Click here for slide design tips
11. KNOW YOUR 4AUDIENCE
12. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Your job as a speaker is to connect with your audience in order to communicate your message. The only way to connect with your audience is by knowing who they are and what they like. ? ? ? ?
13. INTERACT WITH 5YOUR AUDIENCE
14. A PRESENTATION SHOULD BE MORE OF A CONVERSATION THAN A ONE WAY STREAM. Make your presentations more engaging by adding slides that encourage the audience to interact. “ ” ?
15. SLOW DOWN 6
16. SLOW YOUR PACE WHEN HITTING THE STEPPING STONES OF YOUR PRESENTATION. Let your audience savour your content.
17. BE PASSIONATE AND SHARE YOUR ENERGY 7
18. BE GENUINE - YOUR AUDIENCE WILL KNOW IF YOU’RE FAKING IT. You need to believe in yourself first before your audience can believe in you.
19. THERE ARE NO BORING TOPICS, THERE ARE ONLY BORING SPEAKERS. - DAVID ELLIS-JONES, “ ”
20. CONNECT WITH US www.stinsondesign.com @stinsondesign 1.888.960.9851
21. YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO CHECK OUT: www.stinsondesign.com @stinsondesign 1.888.960.9851