Published on September 11, 2019
1. BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment Apply online for 2446 Posts
2. Table of Content ● BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 ● About BPSSC ● Age Limit ● Educational Qualification ● How To Apply
3. BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 Here is a good news for all the aspirants who are living in the state of Bihar and looking for latest government opportunities that the BPSSC has released a job notification regarding BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 to hire 2446 eligible candidates for different posts in Bihar Police. All the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment will have to visit the official website as the mode of applying for the application form is online. The last date of filling the application form is 25th September so you are suggested to fill the application for on or before the end date.
4. About BPSSC Bihar Subordinate Service Commission is a government organization that was created on 1st April 2016. This organization is responsible for the recruitment of candidates in Group C in different government organizations. This organization releases job notification every year to hire the eligible candidates for different posts and again in the current year it has released a job notification regarding BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 to hire 2446 candidates for different posts in Bihar Police.
5. Age Limit for Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 The candidates who are interested in Bihar Police Vacancies 2019 will have to follow age limitation as decided by the organization. The age of the male candidates who belong to general caste must be between 20 years to 37 years and for the females of the general caste the age must be between 20 years to 40 years. For reserved male candidates the age must be between 20 years to 40 years and for female the age must be 20 years to 42 years to apply for this post. However for ex-servicemen the maximum age to apply for this post is 57 years.
6. Educational Qualification To apply for BPSSC Bihar Police Vacancies 2019 the candidates must have pursued graduation from any recognized board or university. The board or university from where the candidates have completed their graduation must be government approved. It is also mentioned that the graduation must have completed on or before 1st January 2019 to apply for this post. So all the candidates who have completed their graduation before 1st Jan 2019 may apply for this recruitment.
7. How To Apply ● Visit the official website ● Click the link Application form ● Fill the details carefully ● Attach the documents if asked ● Click Submit ● Pay the application fee online
8. Thank for Your Time http://allgovtjobalerts.in/