Published on June 13, 2016
1. BRING More value BACK TO THE WORKPLACE MASTER OF ARTS IN DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
2. Workplace individual research group projects masters degree The part-time Masters degree is designed in such a way that you are assessed based on: • Group projects • Individual research • How you apply your learnings back at work The masters is split into 3 areas
3. Learning in a Progressive Environment Through hands on workshops and sharing a learning journey with like-minded individuals, we aim to get students to learn from each others’ experiences and build upon them.
4. experimentation in a safe environment Have you ever wanted to try an idea but felt afraid of failing? At Hyper Island, we create an environment that encourages experimentation and celebrates failure while learning.
5. add new kpis to your work while studying Some of our students have come from a non-digital background and through their learning journey, began adding digital KPIs to their work. This was able to benefit both the organisation and the individual and is a way of applying learnings back at work effectively.
6. developing as a change agent “Be really open to change and try not to be a change agent yourself. At Hyper Island, everything is about change and developing new ways of thinking. Do not be afraid to embrace it.” - Daniel Yeo, MA Class of 2015
7. build Better teams Through our methodology of practising open feedback, students will become better at communication within their teams and develop a stronger trust internally and externally with clients.
8. add more value to your organisation Preparing students for leadership roles in emerging digital industries, the programme provides powerful insights into the thought processes, tools and techniques that drive some of the world’s most successful and innovative companies.
9. cascading your learnings You your team your organisation By passing on your learnings to your team and organisation, the part-time Masters programme would be your platform to lifelong learning.
10. E-mail me [email protected] Call me +65 9299 1544 Thank You @pavitersingh paviter.singh hyperisland.com