Published on July 21, 2015
1. AIESEC Indonesia On Twitter and Facebook
2. The market is not targeted. Findings 1
3. Suggeﬆions Use infographic if you want to show fun facts or any information about any knowledge. If brand is perceived as a verb, then our twitter hasn’t used it yet.
4. Use infographic if you want to show fun facts or any information about any knowledge.
5. If brand is perceived as a verb, then our twitter hasn’t used it yet. WHEN PEOPLE Use Your BRAND NAME AS A Verb, THAT IS REMARKABLE Meg Whitman, American Business Woman
6. Findings 2 If compared with another global NGO Twitter accounts such as WWF and TEDx, AIESEC hasn’t optimised the use of landing page If compared with another global NGO Twitter accounts such as WWF and TEDx, AIESEC hasn’t optimised the use of landing page
7. Suggeﬆions ATTACH LINKPOST ABOUT LEADERSHIP THINGS USE HUMAN LANGUAGE
8. Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AIESECinIndonesia
9. Finding #1: Happy India Information • Information of Happy India is not really “happening” • Message is not delivered to the market • Safe reminder is posted only once in several hours before the event
10. Impacts & Possible Solution 1. Not many possible EPs may see and aware about the information. Or they may even be late for the event and miss it Make clear and exact schedule for Happy India promotion (date and time), not only once and for safe reminder but several more times so more people will see and share the information.
11. Finding #2: Based on survey to strangers: Not many information posted Interesting information format, however the posts are not really ‘hype’
12. Impacts & Possible Solution Markets are not aware with the information in fanpage Users jadi sekedar baca atau bahkan ga aware sama information yang ada di fanpage More update, make differences between internal events information and campaign with clear schedule
14. What is Youtube?
15. Introduction Jazman “Will Smith” Barizi
16. Community Jazman wants to find out more so he opens the website from the call-‐to-‐action Value Delivery Jazman watches the video from AIESEC Indonesia’s youtube channel Consideration Jazman is intrigued and opens the AIESEC Indonesia’s channel to see other videos Attraction Jazman is checking out youtube and came across a video from AIESEC Indonesia
17. This is not what’s happening in reality
18. We are not using Youtube properly because we are still confused on its purpose Ngerti gak lo semua?
19. About Page
20. About Page Lack of informations Not integrated (links) to other digital media channel
21. About Page [Comparison]
22. About Page [Comparison] Decent info about AIESEC Linked to other social media channels
23. Videos Page
24. Videos Page Too many conference videos Jargons is no good to externals Thumbnails of videos looks amateur
25. Videos Page [Comparison]
26. Videos Page [Comparison] Video thumbnails & titles looks professional and interesting Videos are diverse Content of video is suitable also for externals viewers
27. Sampai disini ada pertanyaan gak?
28. Thumbnails & Titles “AIESEC Indonesia’s videos looks amateur, meanwhile AIESEC India’s looks professional and more interesting”
29. Thumbnails & Titles AIESEC Bandung & AIESEC UB
30. Video Content What are your expectations before watching? What was the video about? How do you feel after watching the video? Talking about his AIESEC experience The video is about his experience I did not understand, he speaks too fast and talking in words I don’t understand
31. Video Content What are your expectations before watching? What was the video about? How do you feel after watching the video? Talking about his experience I feel interested, what he said was clear
32. Suggestions Get a Microphone Use subtitles if needed Remember that external parties are also your viewers Thumbnails does matter! Video = Storytelling (Make an effort!)
33. Aiesec Indonesia on
35. Facts about @aiesecindonesia account • 93.2 Likes per photo • 81 Likes per video • 0.9 Comments per photo • 3 Comments per video
36. Hey Aiesec!
37. • National or International celebration • Sharing recent activities each LC • Quotes with hashtag about project (#globalcitizenday, #YouthSpeak, etc) • Open recruitment for position or new member • Past experience storytelling What are they posting about?
38. Findings • Misinformation • Ignored question • Too hard to read • No common popular hashtags
39. What’s the impact? Misinformation causes bad image or reputation. No common hashtags less promotions. Lost interest quickly
40. Suggestions Be interactive with your audience. Be hashtags wise with your post. Make your contents Instagram friendly. #love #happy #leadership #experience #exchange #culture
41. Customer flow on Instagram
42. Meet Jazman
43. Jazman Jazman is a bright kid, so he wants to ﬁnd about opportunities in his town, so he looks up in Instagram. how was his journey? let’s ﬁnd out!
44. Jazman asks about information in one of AIESECxxx’s post but he didn’t get any response. Jazman found AIESECxxx on Instagram and quickly get confused and lost interest quickly. Jazman explore about #leadership #exchange and #experience on Instagram but he didn’t found AIESEC. Jazman found out about an event on AIESEC xxx, he wants to signup but the information was too small to read.
45. How could that happen?
46. Jazman found AIESECxxx on Instagram and quickly get confused and lost interest quickly. Case 1 Deliver your messages well and keep it simple! Make your contents as interesting as you can!
47. Jazman explore about #leadership #exchange #volunteering and #experience on Instagram but he didn’t found AIESEC. Case 2 Use hashtags. period
48. Jazman found out about an event on AIESECxxx on Instagram, he wants to signup but the information was too small to read. Case 3 Make your contents Instagram friendly! Put all important informations on the caption!
49. Jazman asks about information in one of AIESECxxx’s post on Instagram but he didn’t get any response. Case 4 Be a good costumer care