Published on August 1, 2020
1. on July 20, 2020 PARENTING & FAMILIES . | Whole Mind Golf CCW Classes | Concealed Carry Laws & Weapons Permits on July 20, 2020 Product Name: CCW Classes | Concealed Carry Laws & Weapons Permits Click here to get CCW Classes | Concealed Carry Laws & Weapons Permits at discounted price while it’s still available… All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors. CCW Classes | Concealed Carry Laws & Weapons Permits is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the rst 60
2. days of receipt you are not satis ed with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked. Description: Newly Discovered Legal “Loophole” Allows You To Carry Concealed In 28 States Get Your Training Online From The Comfort Of Your Own Home Now “PLUS, you get TONS of extras you’ll never nd at a typical CCW training that will keep you and your family safe…” Yes, it is true. You can get your CCW training in a matter of minutes online, hassle free, and from the comfort of your home. This training will show you how to legally carry in all the states shown in red below. Usually the terms “Concealed Carry License” and “Hassle Free” would never be in the same sentence. After all, we’re talking about taking a whole day out of your busy life. Getting a CCW at the range SUCKS… First, it takes all day long to do, and for most people, that day is one of their few days o of work. You have to drive there, nd parking, ll out paperwork, and sit in an uncomfortable hard chair in a room full of strangers… for eight long hours! During the class, you’ll struggle to even hear the instructor because of all the gun re resonating… and if they rent full auto weapons, the noise is even worse.
3. Plus, a lot of indoor ranges are using frangible (or “soft” rounds which are designed to break apart when they hit hard surfaces) ammunition these days and force you to use their overpriced ammo. The ONLY gun jams I’ve ever had were because of that kind of ammo. It gunks up your gun super-fast and you’ll be scrubbing it for an hour to clean it all out afterwards. But now, thanks to this “loophole”, responsible gun owners like yourself can get their CCW training from the comfort of their easy- chair in a few minutes without all the usual hassle! The Concealed Carry Classroom Hi. My name is Jason Hanson. I’m a former CIA O cer. I’m the author of The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry: Confessions of a Former CIA O cer. And, I’m a contributing writer to Concealed Carry Magazine, Personal and Home Defense Magazine, and Combat Handguns Magazine… to name a few. The reason I share this with you is because I’d like to invite you to a one-of-a-kind online training that could forever change your life, as it has already done for so many others. During this online training, you will not only discover how to better protect yourself and your family, but the Concealed Carry Classroom will help you to qualify for one of the nation’s most valuable concealed rearms permits. (More on this in a moment.) You’ll also discover rearms and personal protection secrets I can pretty much guarantee you haven’t heard anywhere else, because I gained them thanks in part to the CIA. Here’s all the training details…
4. “Don’t shoot your eye out” First o , since the most important aspect of carrying a gun is safety, it’s the rst thing I cover during the Concealed Carry Classroom. That’s why one of the rst things I do is thoroughly cover the 4 critical gun safety rules. If you follow these 4 simple rules you’ll NEVER have to worry about having a rearms accident. You’ll be totally con dent in your ability to safely handle any rearm. You’ll see the storage device I use to ensure that nobody can gain access to my rearm – It’s what I use so that my daughter can never get my gun — This storage device can be opened in about two seconds and is perfect for home defense. You’ll also discover when you should never handle a rearm (and why)… when to keep your rearm unloaded versus loaded… and what you should teach your children to do if they ever come across a rearm without an adult present… and much more. There’s nothing more important when it comes to rearms training than safety. If your front door suddenly exploded at 3:00am and doped up criminals rushed into your house, would you know exactly what to do? Every 14.6 seconds a burglary takes place in the U.S.… and… 60% of rapes occur during a home invasion. Do you know the critical rst step you should take during a home invasion? (This single act could ensure that absolutely no harm comes to you or your family.)
5. Well, during the Concealed Carry Classroom you’ll learn exactly how to handle home invasion situations with knowledge such as… The simple steps you can take to greatly reduce the chances of ever being targeted for a home invasion in the rst place. (You’ll be amazed at these simple secrets I learned from the Agency.) The three things to say to an intruder that should get them to instantly ee your house. The one critical mistake you could make if you ever have to shoot an intruder in self-defense… and how to avoid it. (This mistake could land you in jail for a long time, even if you’re innocent.) Quite frankly, this portion of the training should not only be watched by you, but your spouse too. After all, when you head o to work and leave your family every day, do they know how to protect themselves? In other words, your spouse and children need this home protection information as much, if not more than you do. The good news is, after this training you’ll sleep better at night knowing how to avoid becoming a victim of a deadly home invasion. “The Best Gun for Self-Defense” The number one gun for self-defense. I’ll show you the make and model I recommend, and you’ll also see my personal concealed carry gun (along with my favorite holster and the holsters you want to avoid like the plague.) How to save a small fortune when it comes to buying your rst gun. (This secret could save you hundreds, and even thousands of dollars.)
6. How to decide if you should carry a semi-automatic or a revolver. (I’ll show you both types of guns including my favorite semi-auto and revolver.) Advice you should NEVER take when it comes to buying a gun. (You’ll probably be surprised at the answer.) If you learn nothing else, the information on choosing the right rearm could be the di erence between surviving an attack or ending up six feet under. “How to Properly Fire a Gun” The simple, but critical elements of becoming a deadly accurate shooter. These are accuracy secrets that not even 1 in 1,000 gun owners are aware of. The number one way to improve your shooting skills cheap, quick, and easy The single biggest mistake people make when learning to shoot a gun, and how to x this in less than 30 seconds. How to ensure you always use the correct ammunition in your gun. (And the three easy ways to check for this.) The di erence between practice ammunition and self-defense ammunition. (And I’ll show you the critical characteristics to look for in self-defense ammo… including the top brands I recommend.) “Holsters and Other Gear” How to choose the right holster to carry your gun. The number one way to carry a concealed rearm and I’ll even demonstrate with the holster I personally use.
7. You’ll also learn about ankle holsters, shoulder holsters, cross draw holsters, and the pros and cons of each. How to properly draw a gun from a holster, and the simple secret that could help you increase your speed overnight. And if that wasn’t enough, I’ll reveal other personal protection gear you should consider using, including knives, tactical pens, and ashlights. “Self-Defense and Concealed Carry Laws” When deadly force is justi ed and the three elements which must be met. (I’ll tell you a few personal stories and you’ll get several examples to make it crystal clear when you’re allowed to shoot someone in self-defense.) IMPORTANT- When you can and cannot shoot someone during a home invasion. (The answer is probably not what you think.) Where you’re allowed to carry concealed and where you’re prohibited from carrying a gun. (Including the laws on restaurants that serve alcohol… national parks… churches… schools… and other facilities.) The critical federal law that many gun owners mistakenly violate, which could put you in jail for up to 10 years! The exact words to say to a police o cer if you’re ever pulled over while carrying concealed (and the one word you should never say.) But now, I want to share with you what I believe is the single most important training I gained from the Agency…
8. Dear Jason, I loved the Ultimate CC Training. I have been around courses like yours for years and I still enjoyed the way you presented the material. It was clear, logical and easy to follow. I never got bored for a second. Good job! Craig Jansen, Thousand Oaks, CA Just wanted to thank you. Wasn’t too sure about your online course as I felt it may not be GOOD enough for VA Non resident CCW, seemed too easy. Took your online course anyway and got my VA Non Resident CCW with no problem. Great course. Whole process took less than a Month. Highly recommend this course to all my friends or anyone looking to get their VA CCW. Billy Lansconi, Annapolis, MD Jason, thank you for your e cient and e ective program that enabled a retired federal law enforcement o cer to get their concealed carry licenses without all the bs that is associated with getting agency letters, etc. Larry Hudson II, Bulverde, TX Just wanted to take a minute to say thank you for your wonderful instruction and continued information to those of us who believe in the 2nd Amendment. Today I received my VA non-resident concealed carry permit and I am sure that the AZ will arrive shortly. I really have enjoyed your classes (both live and the DVD’s), newsletter and instruction. It is clear, concise, easy to follow and I have recommended your courses and the Personal Protection Alliance to like-minded friends. Thanks again for making me a better – and more responsible – gun owner. Debbie Racine, Rockville, MD
9. I subscribe to and thoroughly read numerous gun magazines each month; have completed a NRA pistol class; and have read quite a few gun books. But I have never learned so much valuable information in such a short time! Your passion for, and pro ciency with, the subject matter is quite apparent. I hope you continue your good work for a long time. You are making a positive di erence in people’s lives! Jamison Doris, Oak Forest, IL Your program is incredible. Listening to the video took 90 minutes, the test took ten, and I got 100 percent right. I called my wife who was out of town, and 100 minutes later she scored 100 percent too. I sent four emails to Virginia and Arizona, and I got con rmation six hours later that they mailed the packets. What in America works like that anymore? The personal stories in the video make the test questions second nature common sense. You are doing a great thing there to get good Americans the result they want without the hassle they don’t want. Keep up the great work. Alexander Freemont, Omaha, NE I travel around the world and live in places (other than the US) more than 11 months out of the year. Your tips have helped me survive 2 mugging attempts in China. Your advice on owning and carrying the Tactical Pen has been very valuable. Thanks for the monthly tips and training drills. Guy Phillips, Anchorage, AK Thanks so much Jason for your course and work; you are the true ‘department of defense’. Larry Hudson II, Bulverde, TX
10. Jason: Just wanted to say thanks for the online course that you o ered and I took. I have sent o for the non-resident CCW permit from Arizona. We have children in Texas, Kansas and Montana and I chose Arizona because their permit is honored in all the states we will travel through with the exception of my own, Caliphonia. I’ve got to get out of here even though my wife and I are born and raised here because we are both too conservative. Thanks again for your instructive course. Will keep you posted. Jonathan Dennis, Vacaville, CA I enjoyed your course and learned a lot that will no doubt give me a better chance at protecting myself and my family. I have recommended your course to other family and friends. Thanks again! The course was great, clear, and understandable. I scored 20 correct answers. As an Ohio concealed carry permit holder, I would highly recommend this course to anyone. Dale Tracey, Columbus, OH Your convenient solution was a godsend. I sent my wife, Kristy the information. She’s never had a carry permit and was very interested in a class that wouldn’t require us to nd a sitter for our 4 boys. We viewed the video together along with our 10 year who is learning about the joys and responsibilities of his second amendment rights. We both scored perfect 20/20 and are waiting on our permit packages. Justin Churchill, Slidell, LA I paid for your course and it was so awesome and straightforward that after taking it and getting 20 out of 20 right I talked my wife into taking it. Thanks and I will try and get my friends and family to take your course as well because it is so well laid out.
11. Oscar Vachon, Newfoundland, PA Hey Jason! I loved your course, I’ve learned a lot and the material that came with it is invaluable. I’m telling everyone about it. Patrick McBride, Shreveport, LA Wow, what a video, very informative, and covering a variety of topics, which, of course, are all relevant to the subject. Brooks Parello, Port Deposit, MD I loved your course so much I have referred it to my friend Nate Michaels who completed his class this past week. I have received my concealed carry application from Arizona already and look forward to nalizing that process. Marcus Reynolds, Citrus Heights, CA I have been a CCW holder in the state of Washington for more than ten years. I carry daily. However, I found the content of your class both informative and enjoyable. I don’t care how long one has been involved with rearms or how competent one feels one’s self to be with them, a course like this reacquaints one with basics that are often forgotten… This was time very well spent even if I were not going to apply for a permit out of state. Thank you very much. Evan Kingsman, Bonney Lake, WA Before I took your course, I already went through CC training, but felt I could learn additional info from you. I was not disappointed! There is so much bad equipment out there…guns, holsters, belts, ammo, etc…that just takes one’s money. Your insights have helped me ne- tune my skills and equipment.
12. Jeremy Leonard, Concord, NC I think you did a great job with your course instruction on the video. You do an outstanding job of conveying the material in an easy to understand and follow format. It was well structured and organized and owed perfectly. Packard Holston, Prescott, AZ “Situational Awareness” The big secret to avoiding a gun ght in the rst place… The “Color Code” system that shows you how to quickly spot an attacker. The simplest way without a doubt to become victim-proof. How I recently used this secret to thwart an attack against myself and my wife, while walking to Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. Of course, there’s lots more covered in the Concealed Carry Classroom, but I don’t want to reveal everything in this letter for the world to see. I’m sure you understand. Now, let’s talk about the details of your permit… Is My CCW Good In Every State? The short answer is no. It is only good in 28 states that I’ll reveal in a moment. See, you’re going to be applying for a Virginia CCW. The state of Virginia passed a law – §18.2-308 (G) (7) – that allows people to take
13. their concealed carry training online without ever having to step foot in a classroom. The best part is, it doesn’t matter if you’re a Virginia resident or not… Because Virginia has reciprocity with dozens of states, which is why Americans all over the country are now getting Virginia permits. In fact, the Virginia permit has become so popular that Fox News recently ran an article with the headline: “Virginia’s online classes make it easy for out-of-state gun owners to get permits” The article went on to say, “The commercial courses allow applicants to seek a permit from Virginia that is valid in their state, but without having to meet tougher requirements their home states may impose, such as ring a gun with an instructor.” So here’s how it works…. Let’s say you live in the state of Texas… To get your permit in Texas you have to attend over 10 hours of training… do a live- re exercise with a handgun where you have to re a total of 50 rounds from three di erent distances… and take a 70-question test. Or, you could simply take the Ultimate Concealed Carry Training online, which includes an entertaining, informative, and instructional video along with an EASY 20 question quiz (that I give you the answers to) and you will have completed your training without leaving your house…. Simply complete the Virginia State Concealed Firearms Application (which I will provide links and information on after you have passed your simple
14. test), submit your application, and you will be able to carry concealed as soon as you receive your permit in the mail. 1. Watch the training video. 2. Take the simple 20 question test. 3. Print your personalized certi cate of completion, for the test (which I will provide you). 4. Complete the Virginia State Concealed Firearms Application process and submit. 5. Receive your permit in the mail. You could do the same with Arizona, North Carolina, Utah, Ohio, and dozens of other states. The chart below shows all the STATES IN RED THAT YOUR PERMIT IS GOOD FOR… After taking your online course last week I thought it was such a great idea that I had my best friend and wife Lauren Dapper take your course. Although we both have carry permits in Ga we are anxiously awaiting our paperwork from Va to get their nonresident carry. My parents live in Va and my brother lives in Sc. It’s very frustrating when we visit to not be able to carry in either state is quite frankly uncomfortable. Thank you, not only will I tell everyone I know about your course and the ease of taking it but because of you we will be able to travel to family without worrying about what to do with our weapons when we cross state lines. Totally informative. I would highly recommend. Thinking about having my wife the class. Erik Quicksall, Fort Washington, MD
15. “I highly recommend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience for either the beginner or advanced rearms enthusiast. As a former U.S. Army Ranger, I have sat through hundreds of hours of rearms training, yet I still gained a tremendous amount from this course. This is not a boring class taught from a book. Jason uses video examples and real life experiences to teach the fundamentals of how to protect your family and home. The time ew by! So whether you have never touched a gun before or are looking for a refresher course, you will get a lot out of this class. I have already recommended the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience to several of my friends and family members. Scott Dennis, Portland, OR What about gun-unfriendly states Even if you don’t live in one of the states that has reciprocity with Virginia you’ll still want to get this permit. If you happen to live in a terribly “gun-unfriendly” state, such as California, New York or New Jersey, you can take this online course, send in your application and you will receive your permit and be able to carry in dozens of states when you travel. The bottom line is, whether you’re a Virginia resident or not, the ability to take your concealed carry training online is a huge convenience and bonus for all Americans, which is why there has been a great deal of buzz about this in the media, and why tens of thousands of Americans have already taken advantage of this opportunity. Plus, even if you already have your concealed rearms permit in your home state, you should get your Virginia permit as a form of
16. “insurance”. As a fellow rearms instructor told me, “People carry a Visa and American Express so they have options, and carrying multiple permits gives you options too, especially if you accidentally let one expire.” But wait, there’s more! You’re also getting… Excellent classroom presentation, interspersed with interesting video clips. Jason has a real knack for getting the message across while paying close attention to time and the myriad admin details that are so important to complete all the paperwork and presentations in the allotted time. I would say that Jason is at the top of his game. He is an engaging instructor and his classes are highly recommended.” Brian Hagan, Pasadena, MD “Before I took a class at the Concealed Carry Academy, my experience with guns was limited. I knew only how to use the ri es and shotguns that belonged to my father, and had never even seen a handgun. But Jason Hanson taught the class in a way that was clear, yet went into every important detail, from legal issues, to posture and grip, to holsters, to even discussing technical aspects of handguns, in a way that is approachable to a rst-timer. If you could only take one class, or have been hesitating to take the rst step, the Concealed Carry Academy is the best place to go.” Since nothing in the world is more important than the safety of your family, I’m going to give you several FREE personal protection gifts when you take the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. Here’s a list of everything you get…
17. The Covert Guide to Concealed Carry: Confessions of a former CIA O cer. You’ll get a copy of my popular book that covers everything you need to know about concealed carry. In the past, the only way to get this book was ordering it from Amazon, but now it’s yours free. In the rst chapter you’ll learn, “How the CIA and My Top Secret Security Clearance Could Help Save Your Life.” Chapter three discusses, “The Single Most Important Factor of Concealed Carry Tradecraft.” And chapter 13 covers a topic you don’t want to miss: “How to Legally Handle the Aftermath of a Shooting.” You’ll have instant access to this book when you sign up for the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. I was most impressed with your course. You are an excellent instructor and the content was most helpful. I have taken NRA courses in the past and I was amazed at how much you covered in the 90 minutes. It was thoughtful and practical and I learned a lot more than I thought I would given my 22 years of pistol shooting. David Greystone, Mesa, AZ I would like to commend Jason Hanson for an excellent presentation in concealed carry pistols. The video course was full of information that was “ t for use.” I admit to initially being suspicious about what I was going to learn from a video. Mr. Hanson pulled it o and taught an old dog new tricks. This was hands down better than any pistol/weapons training course I have ever encountered in forty years of professional background in
18. law enforcement and international security. I have had “gun factory “trainers, Israeli eld intelligence o cers, Spetsnaz, and British SAS/SBS as well as the usual parade of Military, Federal, State and local law enforcement o cers instructors that all taught me something, but with a lot less humor and on point stories that drove the desired learning point home. Whether you all ready are “at one” with your hand gun, or, if you are just starting, this course was worth way more than the tuition that was collected. Thank you Sir for a both interesting and entertaining class that was really useful for a change. Dr. William Rangreen, Phoenix, AZ 108-Point Home Security Checklist: Defensive Pistol Targets: To help you improve your shooting skills while at the range, I’m going to give you two of my targets from the defensive pistol courses I teach. The rst target is called the “3 Circles” target and the second one I call the “Snowman Drill” target. Both targets will help you learn how to quickly engage multiple threats and nd the right balance between speed and precision. Practicing on these targets helps tremendously to build your con dence when it comes to defending yourself. 30-Day Urban Survival Guide: What you need to know to be self-su cient for 30 days.
19. With the world we live in today, I believe it’s important that all Americans have the ability to sustain themselves for 30 days. This report shows you how much water each person needs per day, including my two favorite ways to store water at home. I also show you how I’ve personally set up my food storage, and I also cover a few of my favorite survival guns. 7 Ways to Keep Your Family Safer This Year Simple Home Defense Secrets That Could Save Your Life. This report reveals the three layers of security you should have on your home and shows you simple steps to take to make your front door virtually intruder-proof. Plus, it gives you step-by-step details on how to build a safe room for your family that won’t break the bank (including the six critical items to have in your safe room.) Wow that’s a whole bunch of life saving informationyou get for free! Sounds Amazing, Now How Much? The truth is, I believe the Concealed Carry Classroom is an incredible bargain, especially considering that just one tidbit of information I share with you could save your life or that of a loved one. And I’m sure those who’ve paid me this amount would tell you it’s worth every penny, if I was permitted to reveal their identities. Seriously, it costs more to take a class at the range, because not only do you pay their class fee; but you also have to buy ammo, gas to get there, lunch, etc…
20. First, I know this class could change your life so I want to make it as easy as possible for you to take it. Second, I o er other rearms training courses. When you see how valuable the Concealed Carry Classroom is you may want to join me in-person for one of my day long Defensive Pistol courses. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee If for any reason (or no reason at all) you don’t think the Concealed Carry Classroom Training was worth every penny, just let me know and I will give you a prompt and courteous 100% money back refund, and you get to keep all of the free gifts. I hope that shows you how serious I am about helping you better protect yourself and your loved ones,and how important I believe it is that you take the Concealed Carry Classroom Training today. In other words, YOU HAVE NO RISK “Better hurry because timing is critical…” I don’t know how much longer the state of Virginia will allow people to get the Virginia training online from the comfort of their own home. In other words, there’s been talk that they may change the law and make people come into a classroom to get their permit… and of course, since they’re politicians, nobody knows what they’re going to do. So I wouldn’t take the chance of waiting a moment longer…
21. Click the big orange button below to claim all your free gifts and take your CCW license training from the comfort of home while there’s still time… Thank you, and I look forward to helping keep you and your family safer. ~ Jason Hanson Founder and President, Concealed Carry Academy P.S. Sign up today and get your CCW training from the comfort of home RISK FREE. P.P.S. Better hurry because you never know when the politicians might try to change this law! “I thoroughly enjoyed the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. Jason was an excellent instructor, mixing humor, real life experience, stories, and practical tips with the required training topics. He answered all of our questions, discussed his personal concealed carry preferences, and covered both Utah and Virginia concealed carry laws and requirements. His sta was very professional and ensured we had ngerprint cards and personal photographs to complete our Utah concealed carry applications. I learned a great deal and now will pursue additional training with the Concealed Carry Academy. Well done!” Excellent classroom presentation, interspersed with interesting video clips. Jason has a real knack for getting the message across while paying close attention to time and the myriad admin details that are so important to complete all the paperwork and presentations in the allotted time. I would say that Jason is at the top of his game. He is an engaging instructor and his classes are highly recommended.
22. Brian Hagan, Pasadena, MD “I thought the class was great. I de nitely feel more comfortable owning a rearm now. I will be sure to recommend Jason’s class to all of my family and friends. Sarah Pohl, Warrenton, VA Before I took a class at the Concealed Carry Academy, my experience with guns was limited. I knew only how to use the ri es and shotguns that belonged to my father, and had never even seen a handgun. But Jason Hanson taught the class in a way that was clear, yet went into every important detail, from legal issues, to posture and grip, to holsters, to even discussing technical aspects of handguns, in a way that is approachable to a rst-timer. If you could only take one class, or have been hesitating to take the rst step, the Concealed Carry Academy is the best place to go. I highly recommend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience for either the beginner or advanced rearms enthusiast. As a former U.S. Army Ranger, I have sat through hundreds of hours of rearms training, yet I still gained a tremendous amount from this course. This is not a boring class taught from a book. Jason uses video examples and real life experiences to teach the fundamentals of how to protect your family and home. The time ew by! So whether you have never touched a gun before or are looking for a refresher course, you will get a lot out of this class. I have already recommended the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience to several of my friends and family members. Scott Dennis, Portland, OR
23. Jason, I am really thankful that you put on this special class for those who attended. Your expertise in the subject and diligent preparation and instructions de nitely made an impact on me and will stick with me throughout my life. You made the class very enjoyable… and had the ability to explain key concepts very simplistically while never undermining the importance they hold. Thank you again for this great opportunity and hope to keep in touch! Carey Riley, Alexandria, VA Jason and his team have put together a great educational experience that I believe every gun owner should take whether or not they intend to carry their weapon concealed. The course was uid allowing Jason to respond to questions and Jason did a great job of keeping the students engaged throughout the day. The time ew by and I couldn’t believe how fast it went by. Jared Hennigar, Salt Lake City, UT Hi Jason, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the Ultimate Concealed Carry class this weekend. I drove 2 1/2 hours from Su olk to take the class… I have already talked my dad into signing up for the next available class. The goodie bag was a plus, especially the CD, which provides a good review of the safety guidelines and best practices in regards to personal safety/security. Thanks again! Laura Hollingsworth, Alpine, UT I have been a gun owner for about four years now, and this is the 2nd gun safety course that I have taken. I found this course to be very valuable, not only for understanding the best methods and approaches to handling a rearm, but also as it pertained to gun safety and laws that apply to me and my state. I would highly
24. recommend to anyone that they take Jason’s course, the instruction was presented in a way which made it easy to understand and retain. Jason Leblanc, Reston, VA This is an excellent class with well thought out material for initial exposure to conceal carry practical principles and safety considerations to protect you and your family. It was very enlightening to me and helps with the con dence one needs for keeping and carrying rearms. Strongly recommend for any beginner or even those who already have a carry permit. Jason does a great job all around, and he’s lucky to have Amanda’s behind the scene assistance. Glen Martin, California, MD Jason, I really enjoyed the class and learned a few things along the way. Your teaching was very insightful and easy paced. I was impressed on your knowledge and ability to teach in an enjoyable educational way. Thanks again. Totally informative. I would highly recommend. Thinking about having my wife the class. Erik Quicksall, Fort Washington, MD I attended the Conceal Carry Class and I really enjoyed it. Jason, my instructor, was very informative and knew exactly how to teach the material to a class full of people. I learned so much and they made the permit application process very simple. They handled everything from ngerprinting to assisting in lling out the paperwork and it couldn’t have been easier. I was so glad I attended the class and I’m really looking forward to taking his home defense course next.
25. I have been teaching in the public school system for 28 years, so I think I know what to look for in a good teacher. The Ultimate Concealed Carry permit course was well organized. Jason was very knowledgeable about the subject matter and he made all of the students feel comfortable in the class. I highly recommend this class to all who may be interested in carrying a conceal handgun. Adam Roegner, Fort Washington, MD I just attended Jason’s Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience class and I highly recommend his class to anyone thinking about obtaining a concealed weapons permit. Jason’s class was detailed and informative, his ability to keep his students engaged with his lively personality, rich content and examples of what you can and can’t do, should and shouldn’t do really help one ingest all the content. Have a question but are afraid to ask during class? Not a problem, Jason is available after class for just that purpose! Truly a fantastic experience! Unlike other seminars which promise to make you an expert when your done with their class, Jason delivers a great introduction and awareness of personal security and defense. The class was very friendly and the information was not too much. I look forward to learning more with the ConcealedCarryAcademy . Everyone should take this course. Marshall Karlovich, Draper, UT I had really high expectations leading up to this class. Mostly because of the credentials that Jason Hanson the instructor has achieved. I’m happy to report that The Concealed Carry Class lived up to all of my expectations and more. The class was professional, fun and informative.
26. As far as obtaining our concealed carry permit Jason and his sta started all of the paperwork, took our passport photo, took our ngerprints, issued our certi cate and even notarized certain documents. All that is left for me to do is to sign and ll out the rest of the paperwork, some minor Internet research, get one more additional set of nger prints taken and mail or drop o packets. It truly is one stop shopping. If I were doing this on my own, I would have been left with a lot more question about things like rearms, ammo and holsters. Also I would have been running around to my bank to get documents notarized. Jason also gave us some good websites to checkout for gear. Furthermore, this is a great class for women of all ages. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that of the 30 or so people in the class almost half of them were women. Jason covered all kinds of rearm safety rules, federal and state rearm laws and situational awareness issues. So even if you never carry, you’ll be better prepared for the unexpected. So I highly recommend this class. My wife and I recently spent an enjoyable morning with Jason Hanson of ConcealedCarryAcademy preparing for our concealed rearm permits. Jason provided an upbeat and attention-retaining course covering all of the requirements for a Virginia concealed carry permit and a Utah non-resident concealed carry permit. His course included the mandatory handgun pro ciency requirements and he even walked us through lling out the forms so we would sail through the process. During the class we were ngerprinted and photographed (required by Utah law), so we had everything we needed for our permits before we walked out the door. Jason is an ex-CIA agent and he peppered his presentation with interesting stories as well as advice on the selection and use of a
27. concealed rearm and holster, types of ammunition to use, and home defense techniques. He also provided a full copy of the course materials on CD and a great supplemental handgun training resource on DVD. I have already recommended Jason’s course to my friends just as I’d recommend it to anyone interested in obtaining his/her concealed carry permit. Donnell Lassiter, Oakton, VA The Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience was great for me. I had recently gotten my Virginia concealed carry permit and a new handgun. The main reason for attending this class was to learn more about safety techniques, holsters and apply for the Utah permit. The application process was a hassle for Utah that’s why I hadn’t gone through with it. But your class made that so easy and convenient having everything ready for me. I also learned a lot of useful information about concealed carrying, protecting myself and when to use and not to use the gun. Thanks. Sam Ramsay, Las Vegas, NV The concealed carry course went well beyond imparting the knowledge required to carry a concealed rearm. I think that more important than the formal concealed carry training was a an awareness of why it is important. Though I am familiar with the concept of situational awareness I had not really considered it part of my everyday life. The course transcended the rearms portion to be about sensible self defense. George Gerson, Reston, VA I actually just nished watching your DVD and am looking forward to coordinating a private shooting lesson with you. I found the class to
28. be a great introduction to pistol safety and concealment. You made an amazing presentation that was informative about rearm legality as well as practical tips to becoming more adept with a rearm. It is a great class for a novice as well as those who are pro cient in rearm handling who are looking to brush up on the fundamentals of carrying a rearm. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you again. Andrew Fannon, Fairfax, VA I learned a lot in the class about how to handle a rearm, what to and what not to do, also what’s legal and what’s not. I thought the last section on staying alert and not becoming a victim was especially timely. The class was interesting and fast-paced, a quick morning, even on a Saturday! Julie Mitchell, Leesburg, VA I really enjoyed attending the Concealed Carry Experience class this past weekend. I have never owned a rearm, nor have I ever even held a handgun before, however, living on my own has prompted me to really think about purchasing one and learning how to use one appropriately in case of an emergency. After taking the class, it has rea rmed my decision to go ahead and purchase a handgun and practice using it so I can defend myself in case I’m ever in a compromising position. The interactive style of the class made the 4 hours really y by and the videos were interesting and valuable to the learning experience. I’m glad that I took the class and have de nitely told a lot of my friends about it! Lindy Potter, St. George, UT
29. I had a very good time in your class. I learned quite a few things that you can apply not only to concealed carry but to your life and your daily activities (The Color Code). It was well organized and you were on schedule and on time. The stories you shared emphasized the bullet points and you never let people derail your train of thought going o topic. You and your wife have a great thing going and I’m happy to see you carry it out like this. To teach others and spread the word about safe and responsible gun use. I wanted to thank you and your wife in person on Saturday but had to leave. Not sure if you remember me but I was in front to your right wearing the blue polo with motorcycle gear. I went to the Arlington courthouse today to get ngerprinted and submit the application but the wait was super long and I didn’t have enough time as I was “on the clock”. I’ll plan to go sometime this week and go extra early to get my name on the list. I really enjoyed taking Jason’s class. It was very informative. He delivered the material in a manner that kept your attention the whole time. I recommend this class to anyone who is interested in getting their Virginia or Utah Concealed Carry Permit. Thanks for the class. Hope to run into you guys again sometime. Tim Porter, Woodbridge, VA Jason, I just attended your Concealed Weapons class last night and I just wanted to let you know that I thought it was spectacular. I felt the information provided was both useful and easy to follow. I look forward to attending more of your seminars in the future. Tony Teagle, St. George, UT
30. I enjoyed you class and will more than likely sign up for a shooting class in the near future. The family and the military training I have had over the last 30 years was good but not as practical as what you gave our class. I mailed my Virginia o on Tuesday and will be getting the Utah as soon as the VA comes in the mail. Thanks for the class. Kris Davidson, Woodbridge, VA Jason: Thanks so much for the informative class on Saturday. I have been a gun owner for about seven years now. But regardless, I learned so much valuable information and certainly many more things to consider that I hadn’t thought of before now. The good advice, sound techniques and knowledge of the law will help me to become a responsible permit holder that will hopefully keep me safe. Thank you again. Holly Sanders, San Diego, CA My wife and I attended the Concealed Carry Academy class together last weekend. Jason’s expertise and training have given us an advantage over the criminal and a way to protect ourselves should we ever need to. The plethora of information that was shared in class was also given to us in DVD form so we can now digest it slowly and take it all in. Thank you Jason. Rob Michaels, Henderson, NV Loved this class, best money I’ve spent in quite some time. Not only was the class very informative, it was presented in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. No “this is the way it must be done so don’t question me” tactics. Questions were encouraged and answered in an understandable way. I’d recommend this class to gun owners, people thinking of buying a gun, or those just interested in personal and
31. home safety. I’ve already recommended it to several of my friends who will probably sign up when next o ered. Great class, great instructor. Pat Conklin, Centreville, VA Jason, I didn’t get a chance to speak with you after the class today. I had to get ready for work. Anyhow, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the class the today. I’m former military and have handled hand guns most of my life. I went into the class with the attitude that there was nothing you could possibly teach me. Boy was I Wrong!! For instance, I never would have dreamed that I would own a .38 or a Glock 19 but after today I believe I will soon be the proud owner of both. The preparation, diligent, organization and professionalism of your course were well received!! Thank you! I have a number of friends that I will refer to your class. I truly believe what you are doing; educating common folks on ways to protect themselves within the con nes of the law is a great and noble calling. Thanks again for an outstanding class today and may God bless you and your wife in everything you do. If you want to get your concealed carry permit for Virginia, take this class. You can take a variety of classes to obtain the certi cations you need, but this is speci cally designed for learning about the do’s and dont’s of concealed carry, rather than what you would learn at a hunter’s safety class. This is by far the best bang for your buck! Walter Davidson, Lancaster, PA Hi Jason, I’d like to thank you, the class was very informative, there’s a lot I don’t know and a lot of common sense information and experienced lessons I’ve learned from you. I appreciate your time and
32. professionalism, and the fact that you made the class fun and interesting, thank you again. I’ve recommended your class to all my friends. Roland Chenowith, Ogden, UT I’m a rearm owner and have held a CCP for many years. I signed up for the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience because I was looking for expert assistance in completing my VA and UT applications, and because I rmly believe that staying informed is an essential part of staying safe. I had also hoped the class would help my wife feel a bit more comfortable with the idea of concealed carry, and with rearms in general. Jason delivered on all counts. His credentials are exceptional, and his experience clearly showed through the con dence and ease of his delivery. He was generous with his time, and his willingness to answer questions is worth the price of admission alone. Fingerprinting and photos for the UT permit were handled professionally and discretely during class. I left with everything I needed to complete my applications, and much more. My wife came away feeling more comfortable, assured, and has already signed up for an additional lesson at the range. This is absolutely a great class, at a great value. Kurt Simpson, Asheville, NC Hi Jason, thank you for an informative and enjoyable class. I was a little concerned about sitting for 4 hours listening about guns but it was very enjoyable. I learned many important things that I did not know before. I feel much more comfortable carrying a gun. Thank you again for the great class and I look forward to seeing you for our range appointment. Catherine Mobley, Chantilly, VA
33. I’d highly recommend the Concealed Carry Class, for persons of all experience levels with a gun. The class is very informative, yet Jason does a great job of making sure it’s fun. Not to mention, you’ll walk out with everything you need to get both your Virginia and Utah permits. Jason makes the process very easy and painless. If you are thinking about getting a permit to carry a concealed weapon, this is the class for you.” Bill Conrad, Arlington, VA I took Jason’s conceal carry class and found him to be knowledgeable and informative. As a new rearms owner, he gave me more insight and con dence about doing the right thing, taking responsibility for my families’ protection, as well as my own. What was most engaging about the class, Jason gave many practical applications on the safety and responsibility of rearms ownership which you can apply to your everyday life immediately. Jason covers a multitude of topics, which he present concisely; but make sure you are on time, cause from beginning to the end his class is packed with information. Jason is obviously well informed and organized. I de nitely recommend this class for new rearms owner. Even if you are against rearms, if you are a reasonable person and want to make an informed decision this is still a well taught and informative class, so you may do so. Curtis Williams, Clear eld, UT I would recommend Jason’s concealed carry class to absolutely everyone. His expansive knowledge is evident and he provides a welcoming, non-intimidating and informative environment. He manages to deliver the material with his quick wit and sense of humor while never glossing over the serious and life saving topics. Shooters
34. with all levels of experience will feel comfortable and take away tons of great information. I’ll be contacting him for all future training. Amy Kunz, Fredericksburg, VA Hi Jason, I appreciate the opportunity to take your class, very informative, eye opening… and you were very honest with any questions the class may had. Nothing was sugar coated. You packed a lot of info in 4 hours which was great. I almost wish the class was longer. Your two assistants were very helpful as well. I only wish you had more tactical pens. Thanks. Mike Robertson, Annandale, VA Jason, I recently purchased a tactical pen while in the Ultimate Concealed Carry Course. I love it, have traveled quite a bit, including overseas, without any TSA troubles. This pen is awesome, its lightweight, durable, and easy to carry around. I always have it with me. Laura Hollingsworth, Su olk, VA Jason’s expertise has made me feel comfortable now that I know my girlfriend is able to protect herself while I’m not around. She’s been saying “tap and rack” ever since. Now if I can just get him to show her some of his 007 hand-to-hand combat moves…hmmm…shameless bribe. Thank you Jason! Nathaniel Woodstock & Janice Gruber, Midvale, UT Although I was not ready to apply for my permits yet, I greatly enjoyed the class and learned quite a lot. In any case, my objective of taking the class was not to get them, but to start giving a serious look on how to be pro cient handling guns and on how to protect me and
35. my family against any kind of aggression. The class met that expectation. Also, I would like to point that you are an excellent instructor, for the passion you have demonstrated during the class. And being passionate to teach something you love makes the di erence between a good and an excellent instructor. Keep the good work! Henry Patterson, Salt Lake City, UT I just want to send you a quick “Thank-you”. My daughter recently took your ccw class (I’ve been urging her to do so for some time now). She really enjoyed your class and has now turned in her paperwork for her ccw permit. In reviewing your entire website I came across your blog essay about owning and training with a 22 cal. That was a great article. I have since purchased a Colt (Umarex) Rail Gun (1911 training platform) for my own training (I carry a 1911 .45 and it’s costly to practice!). Also, your email tips about rst time gun buyers/shopping was spot on. My daughter found that useful and it echoed what I’ve been telling her too. Anyhow, I just wanted to pass along a thank-you for your help. Best Regards, If you have any doubts about taking the course – read the testimonials, this is an experience which could very well save your life. Why? Jason covers information which is not common knowledge regarding personal and family safety and protection… This class applies to you even if you don’t plan to carry every day. But if you do plan to carry, the information is invaluable. I’ve already recommended this class to other members of my family who do plan to take the course at some point. Jason is the go to professional regarding concealed carry. Don’t ignore this opportunity if you value you and your family’s safety.
36. I thought the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience was very well thought-out and structured to cover the majority of what you need to know to be an e ective concealed carry owner. I especially appreciated Jason’s no-nonsense and precise style of delivery, his willingness to answer all our questions and his overall “KISS principle” mentality on everything from weapons selection and tactics to understanding the laws that govern concealed carry owners. Providing all the necessary forms, ngerprinting and picture taking to be licensed was a big plus too. Overall, I would highly recommend the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience to anyone—novice or veteran shooter alike—who is considering carrying concealed. Stan Searly, Fredericksburg, VA I am quite comfortable with handguns and have been trained by my buddy who is a member of the armed forces. None the less, I learned a lot about gun safety and home protection in particular at the Concealed Carry class. Jason is very knowledgeable and the class was informative and engaging. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is truly interested in learning all there is to know about home protection. Alan Uselman, Las Vegas, NV I attended your class last weekend and I didn’t get a chance to say thank you but I wanted to leave you with some feedback! I enjoyed the class immensely. I found it extremely informative, thought provoking and worthwhile. Within just the rst few minutes of the class, your experience and professionalism became very obvious. Your depth of knowledge and real-life experience is priceless. I would, have, and continue to, refer people to the Concealed Carry Academy that require a CCW permit. In closing, I just wanted to thank you to you, your wife
37. and your assistant for all of your help – oh, and the goodies! It was a pleasure meeting you the three of you! Crystal Curtis, Manassas, VA Stacey said you wanted an eval of your class, on Sat. the 6th. I am her dad, Robert, I talked to you before class about my cancer recovery and the need to leave the classroom. First I am a Vietnam era Green Beret weapons instructor and retired teacher, so I know guns and teaching. I worked with the CIA while in country and have several metals, awards and citations. Stacey’s birthday gift to me is getting her permit. I have had mine for many years, but going with her was great. As for you, you are a ne instructor and could not have done a better job. You know the subject and did a professional job. You did not talk down to your class, even when some poor questions were asked, and most of all you did not try to show us how big a bad ass you were. Thanks and keep up the good work. I found Jason Hanson’s class to be very informative and enjoyable, too. He is an excellent instructor and I look forward to taking more hand gun classes from him. Liza Small, Salt Lake City, UT It’s my opinion that the ability to protect one’s self and loved ones from harm is a basic human responsibility. Being pro cient in Judo and Akihito, I feel comfortable that I can handle many forms of non- lethal aggression. Personally, I pray I will never have to use a gun in self defense. Jason’s “escalation of force” illustration, situational awareness guide, and use of real life examples, will help me be the most responsible gun owner possible.
38. In addition the way Jason lead the class itself kept things moving, on track, and interesting. The time went by very quickly. He provided us with a CD of all the class information, which also helped me to retain the information. Finally, I appreciated how organized Jason was. He provided all the needed information, applications, nger print cards, etc. that we need to apply for our Concealed Carry permits. That was a huge bonus for me. I wholehearted recommend this class. Richard Oldsman, Manassas, VA A very bene cial class. I have been given a new perspective on the safe and proper use of rearms and the laws that bind them. What could be dry, by-the-book, material is made easily understandable and entertaining by use of videos and personal stories. I highly suggest this class if you want a thorough overview of everything pertaining to a concealed weapons permit. Dennis Pullen, Fairfax, VA I truly enjoyed the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience class this past weekend. The class was upbeat and extremely informative. Your teaching skills were impressive to be able to captivate and keep the classes attention for 4 hours on a Saturday morning! I will be recommending this course to others in the area that are looking to hold a permit to carry. I am looking forward to attending the course on the Art of the Tactical Pen next year. Alice Delawar, Arlington, VA Jason – Excellent class! I have attended many permit courses such as Texas and North Carolina and none of them compare to your Concealed Firearms Permit Course. Your course was not only very
39. interesting and informative but renewed my sense of responsibility to protect my family. I thoroughly enjoyed the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience. I had prepared myself for a dry review of concealed carry laws and perhaps a little refresher on gun safety. Instead, I was treated to an on-point discussion of important issues facing everybody interested in concealed carry. This is a smart, topical, and important class that everybody interested in concealed carry should take the time to experience. I feel better informed and better prepared to take on the responsibility of carrying a concealed weapon thanks to you. Jim Kirpatrick, Salt Lake City, UT I recently attended Jason’s class on carrying concealed weapons. I was surprised at all the information Jason gave us not only the laws and regulations for obtaining Virginia and Utah permits, but also information on rearm safety, what constitutes personal threats and home invasion, and practical information on what to do in di erent scenarios. I would recommend this class to everyone. Jason: Steve here from your 8/6/11 class. I just wanted to say how much I love these “Jason’s Journals” emails you put out every week or so. They are always informative and humorous–I get your sense of humor and love when it’s at a liberal idiot’s expense. Keep them coming, brother! I also wanted to tell you how much I appreciate in general what you are doing to educate people about rearms and self-protection. You’re saving lives my friend. I always tell my wife and kids, “There are two kinds of people—the prepared and the victims—I want to be among the prepared.” Since your class, we have had family emergency action planning meetings. We now have a game plan in
40. place in case of unwanted intrusion, re and/or natural disaster. We’re now thinking “prepared.” Steve Stuart, Bountiful, UT Hi Jason, I attended your concealed carry class over the weekend. I enjoyed your class very much and thought you did a nice job of keeping the pace of the class upbeat, interesting and fun. I must admit, I am a chronic multitasker. I did not check my email once during your class… It was well worth the investment of my time and money. Mandy Cornfeld, Merri eld, VA This course is the “mother of all” Concealed Carry Courses. Not only does it present all the information necessary for a thorough understanding of handgun laws, how to safely operate a handgun and your responsibilities as a gun owner, it does so in a fast-paced yet easygoing manner. Jason’s presentation is laced with personal real- life experiences and anecdotes from his law enforcement and security training and services. In addition to the information and discussions, Jason and his team handled all the other Virginia and Utah application requirements, including: ngerprinting (for Utah application); passport photos; applications for both Utah and Virginia; notarization of the Virginia application; and a personalized Concealed Carry Course Completion certi cate. Further, a CD and DVD were provided containing all the information presented in the lecture and additional information regarding concealed carry. Jason, I truly wanted to thank you for your time and e orts in putting together this amazing class. I’ve wanted to attend a CCW class for some time now not only to protect my family and myself, but to exercise my 2nd amendment rights in a safe and responsible manner.
41. Your Ultimate Conceal and Carry class was informative and thorough, and touched upon all of the common questions and misconceptions people may have. Most importantly, the class had a relaxed and non intimidating atmosphere. Just a small group of like minded people spending a few hours arming themselves with the knowledge to arm themselves. Your attention to detail and personal testimonies added to a deeper understanding of the material. We have already referred all of our friends. If you plan to get your concealed carry permit, or even just own a gun or plan to purchase one, you will nd the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience an invaluable source of knowledge. Jason covers a vast range of topics from choosing the right gun for home defense, ammunition and accessories (holsters, etc.) to how to develop a home defense plan to best protect your family or how to assess any dangerous situation on the street. He delivers this wealth of information in a organized but relaxed and informal style that allows the audience to ask any question at any time. Do yourself a favor and sign up for the Ultimate Concealed Carry Experience now — you will be glad you did. Jake Hudson, Arlington, VA Jason, I just wanted to write to say what a special experience your Ultimate Concealed Carry class was. Never has 4 hours gone by so quick and painlessly. Your personal stories and how you tied them in to the subject matter was seamless. The tips and tricks you provided in the class will be used for years to come by me and my family. We will always be Color Yellow. Thanks again to you and your sta for a fantastic class. Moustafa Albeel, Provo, UT
42. An excellent “no-beating-around-the-bush” explanation of all the ins & outs of concealed carry I could possibly want to know (and things I was unaware of)! The most valuable message that Jason repeatedly emphasized was that we all have the power to keep ourselves and family out of any situation where using a rearm as last resort defense is necessary. The CC is not a license to be a hero. It is an obligation to become a more responsible citizen when it comes to personal safety. Although I may never feel the need to carry a rearm in the future this class has given me the awareness/foresight to be prepared for any defensive situation, and that there are always alternatives to deadly force as well. Thank you Jason! Mitch Michaels, Temecula, CA Many years ago when I lived in Florida, I completed a CCW course and was granted a license to carry (I let my license go since the state of FL doubled the renewal fee for out of state permit holders). I found that your class is hands down the better class. I learned more about the proper care, safety and display (concealment) of a hand gun and weapons from your class than I did from my other class. I see that you and your team truly care about the safety and protection of the law abiding public and you are not just trying to make a buck at others expense. Thank you again for a great learning experience, Josh Curtin, San Diego, CA When it comes to protecting your family, you don’t think twice, you do it. With Jason’s class, it gave me the con dence & knowledge that I need about owning a rearm in my own home. Thanks Jason….keep up the good work!
43. John Peterson, Spring eld, IL I was very pleased with the training that I received with Concealed Carry Academy. It reminded me a bit of some of the training and guidance I received while in the military doing weapons training. I was really impressed and happy that my girlfriend enjoyed the class so much that she was willing to listen and was interested when I explained to her how to strip down my Ruger P89 for cleaning. It also opened her eyes to how vulnerable you can be if you’re not paying attention or if you’re not ready to defend yourself at all times. Thanks for the great information. Sam Jaber, Fort Washington, MD Hi Jason. The class was great! Thanks again for the helpful tips. When DC experienced the earthquake last week and I was forced to quickly evacuate my building, I realized in that moment when everyone around me was panicking that I had nothing to protect myself if all chaos was to break lose. Since I work at the Capitol, all access to the buildings and garages was shut o for several hours. I couldn’t help but think if this was a serious disaster and people began to get crazy, I would be completely helpless in defending myself. For those of us who work in one of the many highly secured federal buildings in DC, the tactical pen is the perfect solution. I can get through daily security checks with it and not worry about it getting taken away. Unfortunately, the likelihood of a terrorist attack or emergency situation is very high in our Nation’s Capital. The tactical pen de nitely gives me peace of mind to know tha