Published on November 10, 2014
This ppt has been created by a student at the Colegio de Abogados de San Luis Legal English course, in 2014. San Luis, Argentina. It explains differences between types of companies, and compares anglo-saxon types of companies with corporation formats in Argentina.
1. Enrique Anibal Costanzo- Colegio de Abogados de San Luis. COMPANY LAW. TYPES OF COMPANIES.
2. ARGENTINE Propietario Sociedad Colectiva Responsabilidad Limitada Sociedad en Comandita Simple o por acciones Sociedad Anónima USA Sole Proprietorship General Partnership Limited Partnership S. Corporate C. Corporate ENGLAND Sole Proprietor General Partnership Private Limited PartnerShip Public limited Company The types of companies are not fully comparable Internacional Legal English. 2do Edic. pag. 22
3. • Chief Executive Officer CEO •Chief Operation Officer COO • Company Financial officer CFO
4. Sole Propietor One Single Person Totally liable Partneship Two o more People Limited liability Limited Companies Many People Limited liability
5. DOCUMENTS Sole propietor partnershi p Limited Companie s C. corporate S. Corporate DBA Agreement Agreement Art. of. Incorporatio n Art. of Incorporatio n Certificate Bylaws Bylaws Organisatio ns Board Res. Organisatio ns Board Res. Stock Certificates Stock Certificates Stock Ledger Stock ledger IRS and State S. Corporation Election.
6. SOURCES: KROIS LINDNER, A/ TRANSLEGAL: INTERNACIONAL LEGAL ENGLISH. 2ND EDITION. CAMBRIDGE U.P.