Published on March 23, 2017
1. Digital Pathology Market Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022 Published Date: July 2016No Of Pages: 144
2. Introduction to Digital Pathology Market • Digital Pathology Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $1,052 million by 2022. • North America accounted for major share in 2015 and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. • The market is majorly driven by growing popularity of virtual slides as compared to physical slides, technological advancements, and cost-effective products in the digital pathology segment. • Other factors contributing to the growth of this market include workflow efficiency, analysis efficiency, improved productivity & patient care, and accuracy. • However, the factors restraining the market growth are the lack of reimbursement policies, inadequate infrastructure, and pending product approvals.
3. Introduction to Digital Pathology Market • The hospitals & diagnostic centers segment accounted for about two-fifths of the world digital pathology market in 2015, and is projected to maintain this trend throughout the forecast period. • The rise is attributed to the demand for accurate and faster diagnosis along with increasing government efforts for the development of digital pathology globally. • Moreover, growing trends toward the adoption of digital pathology by hospitals instead of the conventional methods is among the key factors driving the market growth.
4. Digital Pathology Market Key Segments Digital Pathology Market Product •Whole Slide Imaging •Image Analysis - Informatics End User •Educational Institutes •Hospitals and diagnostic centers
5. Digital Pathology Market Dynamics Drivers • Use of digital pathology in cancer diagnosis • Cost-efficiency • Ease in transportation • High efficiency • Efficient analysis • System efficiency • Efficiency in workflow • Diagnosis in remote regions Restraints • Lack in reimbursement • Lack of infrastructure in developing economies • Resistance towards adoption of digital pathology
6. Key Benefits of Digital Pathology Market This report provides an extensive analysis of the global digital pathology market trends both current and emerging, to highlight the dynamic industry structure. The report provides a detailed analysis of the current market and estimations from 2014 to 2022, which would enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing opportunities. The digital pathology market scenario is comprehensively analyzed in accordance to key geographical regions. The key players are profiled in the report, and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market. SWOT analysis enables to study the internal environment of the leading companies for strategy formulation.
7. Digital Pathology Market By Geography North America Europe Asia-Pacific LAMEA
8. Key Players Operating in Digital Pathology Market • Definiens AG • Visiopharm • Indica Labs • Digipath Inc. • Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystem) • Koninklinje Philips N.V. • Hamamatsu Photonics K. K. • PerkinElmer, Inc. • Nikon Corporation • Pixcelldata Ltd.
9. Follow Us On Thank You! For More Details Visit us at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/digital-pathology-market