Published on June 10, 2016
1. INDUSTRY & POWER URD CAPABILITY STATEMENT DESIGN OF: Electrical Reticulation & Street Lighting in Subdivisions nbnTM / Telstra Telecommunications Pit & Pipe Road Lighting Traffic Route Lighting 08 JUNE 2016
2. Capability Statement - Arcadis Industry and Power URD Design Business Leader Luke Keys Design Manager Evan Duncan Electrical Designer Jake Rowe Lighting Designer Robert Howell Electrical/Lighting Designer Tracey McAuley Electrical Designer Ari Nathan Technical Director Lui Palmieri Subdivisions - Electrical Reticulation, Street Lighting & nbnTM Design In the ASP/3 subdivisions arena, Arcadis’ Industry and Power Group leverage off seven key staff members whom collectively have a total of 40 years’ experience working with accredited consultants. These staff form the core of our URD Team, which together have over 100 years of electrical distribution industry experience. Industry and Power have been certified as a NSW Level 3 Accredited Service Provider since the inception of the scheme in October 2009, and we have a wealth of experience with utilities’ requirements. The URD team is supported by CAD operators, lighting designers and various other support staff throughout Arcadis Australia Pacific, but all under the control of the Business Leader, Industry and Power: LUKE KEYS Business Leader Luke has specialist skills in project management and small to large projects in the private and public transmission and distribution sectors. MUIRHEAD SUBDIVISION STAGES 1,2,3 Darwin, NT (2010 – 2013) Clients: SMEC Urban (SMU), Defence Housing Australia (DHA), Investa Project managed all electrical engineering services Managed a team including a lighting engineer & draftsperson Full detailed design of subdivision electrical master plan, 11kV reticulation, substations, switching stations, and 3 phase low voltage reticulation to individual housing points of supply. Worked clients’ (SMU), road, sewer and water engineers to ensure no conflicts of services Liaised with Power & Water (PWC) and nbnTM for design standards and to ensure design met timely approval Coordinated all relevant parties to ensure successful project outcome Ensured design met with Australian standards Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Project Director Qualifications BEng (Hons) MBus (AppFin) CEng NER RPEQ
3. Capability Statement - Arcadis Industry and Power URD Design EVAN DUNCAN Senior Electrical Engineer Over the past 25 years, Evan has managed and certified the design of many URD & O/H residential & LCC projects in NSW and Qld. Relevant projects Jerrabomberra Estate, Queanbeyan (Essential Energy) Merivale Park Rural URD, Murrumbateman (Essential Energy) Tallong Park, Marulan (Essential Energy) 2018 Commonwealth Games Athletes Village, Gold Coast Grantham Rebuild, Lockyer Valley (Cardno) Samford Skies Country Estate, north of Brisbane, which won the UDIA Qld Boral Award for Excellence 2011 (Heritage Pacific) Moreton Bay Rail Link road lighting / traffic signals Natures Edge high-rise apartments, Brisbane Pacific Harbour & Golf Course Development (Moreton Bay) Regatta Waters, Whitsundays (Latitude Developments) Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Design Manager & Engineering Supervision Qualifications BEng CPEng NER RPEQ NATURE’S EDGE HIGH-RISE APARTMENTS Brisbane, Qld (2011-2012) Client: Carbone Developments Evan worked on this project as Manager, Development Projects for an Energex- accredited consultant. Starting with estimating budget costs, Evan co-ordinated and project managed the design of underground electricity reticulation, nbnTM pit and pipe infrastructure, road lighting and traffic signal design for Carbone Developments. Evan also negotiated approvals with Brisbane City Council, Energex and nbnTM. Special emphasis was given to meet the client's tight time frames. Evan supervised tendering out the electrical construction and facilitated the designer’s attendance at a pre-start meeting with the contractor. "You were a joy to work with. I wish all our consultants were like you" - Don Carbone, Developer
4. Capability Statement - Arcadis Industry and Power URD Design TRACEY MCAULEY Electrical / Lighting Designer Tracey has over 20 years’ experience in URD / overhead design in high profile master planned residential developments. Relevant projects Pacific Harbour, Moreton Bay (QM Properties) Central Lakes, Caboolture (QM Properties) Brentwood Estate, Ipswich (Investa) Halcyon Retirement Villages, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast The Mundoolun Estate, Gold Coast Hinterland (Sunwest Properties) Genesis Residential Estate, Gold Coast (Heritage Pacific) Norfolk Village Residential Estate, Gold Coast (QM Properties) Forest Ridge, Moreton Bay Region (Heritage Pacific) North Harbour Residential Estate, Moreton Bay Region Pacific Motorway – Nerang Section Traffic Route Lighting (TMR) Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Electrical / Lighting Designer PACIFIC HARBOUR WATERFRONT & GOLF COURSE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT Evan & Tracey were involved with multiple stages of URD design of this master planned community. They created estimates, wrote proposals, designed electrical reticulation and lighting, supervised the Energex process and provided design support during construction. We liaised and maintained a good relationship with our client, explaining our approach to pricing & design.
5. Capability Statement - Arcadis Industry and Power URD Design ROBERT HOWELL Lighting, Traffic Signals and ITS Designer Robert has over 7 years’ experience in road & public space lighting, traffic signals and ITS design for TMR and local Council projects. Relevant projects Pacific Highway (Exit 54), Coomera Robina Interchange Traffic Signals & Road Lighting Gold Coast Highway Bus Lanes Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Lighting, Traffic Signals & ITS Designer Qualifications BEngTech Dip Bus LUI PALMIERI Associate Technical Director Lui has over 30 years’ experience in Transmission and Distribution (Powerlink, Energex, Consultants) in various design and management roles . Relevant projects Design of 400km of distribution and sub-transmission network for Santos/GLNG (2013-2015) Development of Line Design Software for Energex Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Program Manager Qualifications BEng (Hons) CPEng NER RPEQ
6. Capability Statement - Arcadis Industry and Power URD Design JAKE ROWE Electrical Engineer Jake has over 8 years’ experience in power transmission and distribution design for overhead / underground lines and substations. Relevant projects Ausgrid Line Relocation, Maitland, NSW Ausgrid Line Relocation, Telerah, NSW Victoria Park Substation Upgrade, Brisbane Various distribution line refurbishment projects Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Electrical Designer Qualifications BEng (Hons) ARI NATHAN Design Technical Officer Ari has over 8 years’ experience working in distribution design & substation design for multiple utility service providers. Relevant projects Various Essential Energy distribution line refurbishment projects Various Ergon Energy distribution line refurbishment projects Various Energex distribution line refurbishment projects Role on ASP/3 URD projects for Arcadis: Electrical Designer Qualifications AdvDip Eng GradCert Bus Contact Us Industry & Power Group Arcadis Australia Pacific Level 5, 141 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060 Locked Bag 6503, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Ph: 0439 28 18 26 Fax: 02 8907 9001 [email protected] www.arcadis.com