Published on November 10, 2014
1. Hiring a DUI Attorney
2. DUI/DWI • DUI laws don't require that you be drunk or intoxicated to be found guilty of DUI charges • Laws measure your ability to operate a vehicle by determining whether you are impaired based on whether your blood alcohol level exceeds the state limit.
3. What a DUI Lawyer Does • DUI lawyers look at the range of possible consequences for each client and determines how to minimize the damage to the lives and livelihoods of those clients. A DUI Lawyer Will Assess Your Case • The consequences of a DUI are dependent on many different factors • An experienced lawyer helps you understand the potential fines or jail time that may be a consequence in your state • DUI lawyers only deal with DUI matters and know the process inside and out, including hidden options that a public defender doesn’t have the time to investigate
4. A Lawyer Makes the Process Manageable A lawyer can manage the process for you by: Completing the required forms Making necessary phone calls Scheduling and/or representing you at a motor vehicle department suspension hearing
5. Know Whether You Need a DUI Attorney Definitely hire a DUI Attorney If you have already have several DUI’s and receive another If your DUI arrest was the result of an accident If anyone was injured killed If you are facing jail time, or a hefty fine
6. Website: http://www.4djustice.com Email id: [email protected] Contact No: 800-319-4955 Follow us on: Contact Us