Published on November 10, 2014
If you want to achieve something, it helps to have a great teacher. The good news is you know EXACTLY who that is. For more tips on hypnosis and influence, please visit http://mindpersuasion.com today.
1. The Paradox Of Inspiration
2. How To Find The Best Teacher To Lead You To Easy Riches
3. Some people seem to have it easy in life.
4. They get all the breaks, meet all the right people, and find all the open doors.
5. For others, life seems to be a continuous struggle.
6. You do what you're supposed to do.
7. Read the right books, say the right affirmations, even go to the right seminars, and still nothing.
8. Sure, it feels good to say those affirmations.
9. It feels good to read those books.
10. It feels good to sit in those seminars and feel like you are part of something special.
11. But when that post-seminar (or post-book or post-whatever) hangover kicks in, you're back to square one.
12. In reality, a lot of "self help" type training is very similar to a lot of popular diets.
13. They promise all kinds of benefits without much effort.
14. You feel fantastic when you're studying the material, and starting to imagine how much better life will be once you "get it."
15. But just like any yo-yo diet, that initial burst can only take you so far.
16. That's why having a reliable and repeatable strategy is crucial to any system.
17. Weight loss, money making, anything.
18. And herein lies the real paradox of all the "gurus."
19. Sure, they're living fantastically abundant lives with fat bank accounts and slim waists, but the truth is they probably don't know how they got there.
20. Let alone be able to teach it to others.
21. Do you know who the very BEST teacher is?
22. The one that will hold your hand the ENTIRE path, and show you not only WHAT to do, but WHAT NOT to do?
23. The one who will obediently lead you to the inevitable doors to riches, health, wealth, and whatever else you want?
24. The best teacher is YOU.
25. Your subconscious and conscious mind, working effortlessly together with the ever present feedback that is FILLED with valuable information.
26. Any action you take will give you feedback that has an ENORMOUS amount of information.
27. Information that is MUCH more valuable than any $10,000 seminar in the Bahamas.
28. And when you balance everything correctly, that feedback goes right back into your brain, which affects your thoughts, which affect all subsequent actions, giving you even MORE feedback.
29. Of course, this self fulfilling feedback loop works both ways.
30. It can keep you stuck in miserably poverty just as easily as it can lead you to unlimited abundance.
31. If you put in a bunch of dirt into a bread machine, the results aren't going to be so tasty.
32. But when you mix in the RIGHT ingredients, the outcome is magnificent.
33. Your mind, body, and abilities are amazing tools.
34. Use them effectively.
35. This will teach you how: