Published on November 10, 2014
Human resources consultant’s areas of expertise are very varied. They assist both small businesses and large organisations, and in almost every discipline of the field.
1. HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTANTS AT
2. THE ROLES AN HR CONSULTANT PLAYS TO HELP YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS Human resources consultant’s areas of expertise are very varied. They assist both small businesses and large organisations, and in almost every discipline of the field. From recruitment to safety and risk management to HR strategy and policy development, they can help you to position your company for success and growth.
3. ROLE IN Strategy Many organisations, including small ones, consult an HR expert to assist them with developing a workforce strategy. An HR consultant can provide an expert view on workforce trends and analyse your current the pressures and risks associated with your workforce.
4. ROLE IN Implementation When an organisation develops or revises its corporate or business strategy, an HR consultant can assist there with the implementation by identifying the steps necessary to put the people related components of the plan into action. Let’s say that a new Enterprise Agreement is to be implemented, then an HR consultant can advise you on the ability of the organisation to currently manage this process, as well as the kind of expertise you need on staff to manage employee and labour relations.
5. ROLE IN Functional Areas Apart from the above mentioned areas, an HR consultant can assist in major functional areas if an organisation is looking for cost efficiency. A few examples of these type of tactical levels of assistance include: • Conducting a remuneration review • Performing an HR legislative compliance review • Handling formal complaints by employees for workplace discrimination • Handling industrial disputation claims • Addressing employees issues related to policies • Developing and mentoring current HR personnel • Implementing a performance management system • Creating an Enterprise Agreement that is aligned with corporate strategy and policy • Creating or updating the corporate employment framework, work level standards and capability framework The benefits of hiring an HR consultant are tangible as well as intangible. But most importantly, it does have a positive impact on the company’s bottom line.
6. Reach us at: Visit us Online at: http://www.hbaconsulting.com.au Our Address: 29 Somerville, St SPENCE, ACT, 2615 Call Us On: 02 6247 4490