Published on August 2, 2020
1. New Delhi Salesforce Developer Group #ImpactSalesforceSaturday Build & deploy apps to Heroku
2. Tweet, Post on Linkedin and facebook, or just email/whatsapp your friends. Use the following handles and hashtags • Twitter: • @newdelhisfdcdug • Hashtags • #newdelhisfdcdug • #ImpactSalesforceSaturday • Speaker • @omprakash_it • Other Hashtags • #Heroku #talentCentral #MentorshipCentral ▪ Join us on Telegram channel here - https://t.me/newdelhisfdcdug Help us in Spreading the word
3. New Delhi Salesforce DG • First Revival Meetup in February 2016 • Twitter: https://twitter.com/newdelhisfdcdug • Hashtag: #ImpactSalesforceSaturday • New Delhi Salesforce DG Trailblazer Community Group: http://bit.ly/NewDelhiCommunity • Website: https://newdelhisfdcdug.com
4. #ImpactSalesforceSaturday ● #ImpactSalesforceSaturday is a series of online SalesforceSaturday sessions, a program run as part of New Delhi Salesforce Developer Group, where we run Knowledge Sharing Virtual Sessions. ● We have been doing this for a couple of years now, with this program being called "Virtual SalesforceSaturday", now rebranded to #ImpactSalesforceSaturday. ● You can Find all of our past sessions we have organized here ● https://newdelhisfdcdug.com/impactsalesforcesaturday-past/ ● You can Find all of our Upcoming sessions here ● https://newdelhisfdcdug.com/impactsalesforcesaturday-upcoming/
5. Talent Central ● The vision is to have Talent Central as the naukri.com/monster.com/indeed.com of India for Students looking for Jobs in Salesforce Ecosystem where the companies and Students register on Talent Central Portal and can find each other. ● talentCentralglobal.com
6. Mentorship Central • We are dedicated to matching Mentee's seeking specific Salesforce goals with Mentors. • Sign up as a Mentor or Mentee and connect with other Mentors/Mentees • http://bit.ly/SFMentorshipCentral
7. New Delhi Salesforce Developer Group #ImpactSalesforceSaturday
8. Forward Looking Statement "Safe harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This presentation contains forward-looking statements about the company's financial and operating results, which may include expected GAAP and non-GAAP financial and other operating and non-operating results, including revenue, net income, diluted earnings per share, operating cash flow growth, operating margin improvement, expected revenue growth, expected current remaining performance obligation growth, expected tax rates, stock-based compensation expenses, amortization of purchased intangibles, shares outstanding, market growth, environmental, social and governance goals and expected capital allocation, including mergers and acquisitions, capital expenditures and other investments. The achievement or success of the matters covered by such forward-looking statements involves risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If any such risks or uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions prove incorrect, the company’s results could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements it makes. The risks and uncertainties referred to above include -- but are not limited to -- risks associated with the effect of general economic and market conditions; the impact of geopolitical events, natural disasters and actual or threatened public health emergencies, such as the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic; the impact of foreign currency exchange rate and interest rate fluctuations on our results; our business strategy and our plan to build our business, including our strategy to be the leading provider of enterprise cloud computing applications and platforms; the pace of change and innovation in enterprise cloud computing services; the seasonal nature of our sales cycles; the competitive nature of the market in which we participate; our international expansion strategy; the demands on our personnel and infrastructure resulting from significant growth in our customer base and operations, including as a result of acquisitions; our service performance and security, including the resources and costs required to avoid unanticipated downtime and prevent, detect and remediate potential security breaches; the expenses associated with our data centers and third-party infrastructure providers; additional data center capacity; real estate and office facilities space; our operating results and cash flows; new services and product features, including any efforts to expand our services beyond the CRM market; our strategy of acquiring or making investments in complementary businesses, joint ventures, services, technologies and intellectual property rights; the performance and fair value of our investments in complementary businesses through our strategic investment portfolio; our ability to realize the benefits from strategic partnerships, joint ventures and investments; the impact of future gains or losses from our strategic investment portfolio, including gains or losses from overall market conditions that may affect the publicly traded companies within our strategic investment portfolio; our ability to execute our business plans; our ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses and technologies; our ability to continue to grow unearned revenue and remaining performance obligation; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights; our ability to develop our brands; our reliance on third-party hardware, software and platform providers; our dependency on the development and maintenance of the infrastructure of the Internet; the effect of evolving domestic and foreign government regulations, including those related to the provision of services on the Internet, those related to accessing the Internet, and those addressing data privacy, cross-border data transfers and import and export controls; the valuation of our deferred tax assets and the release of related valuation allowances; the potential availability of additional tax assets in the future; the impact of new accounting pronouncements and tax laws; uncertainties affecting our ability to estimate our tax rate; uncertainties regarding our tax obligations in connection with potential jurisdictional transfers of intellectual property, including the tax rate, the timing of the transfer and the value of such transferred intellectual property; the impact of expensing stock options and other equity awards; the sufficiency of our capital resources; factors related to our outstanding debt, revolving credit facility and loan associated with 50 Fremont; compliance with our debt covenants and lease obligations; current and potential litigation involving us; and the impact of climate change. Further information on these and other factors that could affect the company’s financial results is included in the reports on Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K and in other filings it makes with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time. These documents are available on the SEC Filings section of the Investor Information section of the company’s website at. Salesforce.com, inc. assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.
9. ⮚ What ⮚ How⮚ Why
11. employee-facing apps App for your customers
12. ❖ Software as a Service (SaaS) A methodology for delivering software from the cloud without downloading and installing it on your computer. ❖ Platform as a Service (PaaS) A a way to deliver hardware and software tools to users as a service. ❖ Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) A model that provides just the hardware or virtualized bare-metal resources to its users, without the additional layer of tooling that would make it a platform. ❖ On-Premises Infrastructure The foundation of all these other services. You own and manage physical servers and other hardware.
14. ✧ In addition to these officially supported languages, you can use any language with Heroku Buildpacks ✧ Heroku Buildpacks are sets of open source scripts that are used for compiling apps on Heroku ✧ Buildpacks automate the build processes for your preferred languages and frameworks.
15. ✧ Heroku Runtime ✧ Heroku Developer Experience (DX) ✧ Data Services and Ecosystem ✧ Heroku Operational Experience (OpEx) ✧ Security and Compliance
16. ✧ Build RESTful APIs ✧ Customer focused Website ✧ Mobile and IoT via API Services ✧ Data Manipulation ✧ Proof of Concept ✧ Many MOAR……..
17. signup.heroku.com id.heroku.com
18. Heroku Command Line Interface (CLI) makes it easy to create and manage your Heroku apps directly from the terminal. The Heroku CLI requires Git, the popular version control system. https://devcenter.heroku.com/articles/heroku-cli The Heroku CLI
21. Let’s connect together
22. Upcoming Session Details
23. Follow the New Delhi Salesforce DG • Join to know about future events and to RSVP: https://trailblazercommunitygroups.com/delhi-in-developers-group/ • Let’s start conversations on Success Community: http://bit.ly/NewDelhiCommunity • Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newdelhisfdcdug • Hashtag: #ImpactSalesforceSaturday • Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/newdelhisfdcdug • For all the content: https://newdelhisfdcdug.com