Published on October 15, 2014
Investment deck for Gridle.
1. Issue Too many channels used to communicate at work.
2. Working is hard. Working together is even harder. 3 28 40 | | Platforms used on average to communicate. 28 manhours/month spent by employees on emails, Calendars and reminders. The percentage of work out-sourced by Design, IT and consultancy verticals.
3. Solution A unified platform.
4. Business model Simple. Unlimited. Awesome. 80 29 12 | | Average ($) per month. Companies using implies Cash-even Average ($) cost/unit
5. Competition None position as visually contextual communication tool. 12 2 6 | | Total number of players in collaboration space. Basecamp and Asana. Average pricing per user per month in US $.
6. Key-Metric Launched on 10th Sept. 2014 602 85 329 | | Number of people who signed up. Percentage of people who invited at least 2 others to work together. Number of teams supported by gridle
7. Traction Proof of concept 69 23 1 | | Of 29 companies agreed to the need. Companies using the free version Exclusive licensing deal for Singapore
8. What was Most Valuable to the user : 27 Ux/Ui -Flow & feel. 13 Task Management - speed and feedback 6 Desk. 2 Chat. What was Least Valuable for the user : 13 Activity Log. 8 Network Stats. 6 Calendar. 3 Profile Feedback From 200 active users
9. Users Would like more of… 23 Mobile app 15 Integrations 11 File Viewer 6 Online Status in Chat. 5 Video Calling and White- boarding. 2 Detailed Statistics and monthly reports. 2 Time Tracking in tasks 2 @mentions and #tagging in tasks 2 Comments on tasks and files Most Worrisome: 11 Can’t figure out how to add users on the first go. 3 Go mobile first and then web. 2 User on-boarding is hard for an enterprise. Feedback from 200 active users
10. Existing product -Product Stabilisation -Simpler UI Flow -Network Delete and upgrade -Mobile & tablet optimisation Enhancement -Sending mails on important events -User Education (Knowledge base) -Tour Performance -Caching and Compressing resources New -IP restriction for Network (Client suggested) Product Roadmap 15th Sept. ‘14 - 18th Oct. ‘14
11. 19thOct. ‘14 - 15th Jan. ‘15 Existing product -User invitation mechanism for network -Optimised real-time events like Notifications & Chat -Advanced analytics in Network Ux/Ui -Transformations & transitions of events -Advanced tour with illustrations -Homepage optimisation for conversion Comments -On files & tasks New Features -Check list in Tasks -Advanced search with more filters Integrations with Framebench, Cliqmeet, Dropbox, Google. -Image & PDF preview in files -Keyboard shortcuts onDesk [email protected] for Users. -Payment Gateway Mobile App -Creating instant tasks -receiving notifications Product Roadmap 19th Oct. ‘14 - 15th Jan. ‘15
12. The Team And their audacity to change the way people work together.
13. Finances Investors, advisors and awesome people..
14. Media mentions And third party reviews..
15. INR 1.5 Cr For 18 months Marketing Product Development | | Buffer