Published on March 12, 2020
1. Is Airpods Pro an excellent option for a commuter? 21 Feb 2020 STRIM S-LOG
2. “Airpod Pro does an excellent job to set the boundary between my station and the surrounding.” #citylover #commuter #professional Collage’s Shopping log
3. There are plenty of Airpods Pro reviews out there, but here are perspectives as a commuter on public transportation.
4. If you haven’t tried any Noise Canceling (NC) headphones, you should know there are certainly derivative beneﬁts. · You sleep better · Morning routine is less stressful · You can enjoy city life with good music
5. Anyway, here is the comparison 1st Airpods vs. Airpods Pro.
6. The pro is slightly chubbier than the 1st Airpods, but noticeable diﬀerence is on the weight. The pro is HEAVY. Fortunately, the weight of earplug unit is quite similar as of the 1st airpods. Pro’s rubber tips have 3 options – S, M, L – and they are well plugged into the unit. Exterior
7. It almost sounds the same. I’m not an expert on this. Like a majority of Bluetooth headphones, the Pros still might not suit the most critical audiophiles. Since noise is ﬁltered, you might think the audio quality is marginally improved. Sound Quality
8. 1st Airpods’ tap motion was great, but the Pro version requires more eﬀort to control. You really have to PUSH it down the stem. It’s called “Force sensor.” Easy to switch back and forth between Noise Canceling and Transparency mode for communication. Or, in a situation where you plug music in and out often, Pro is a good choice. Convenience
9. I do have Bose Over-ear QC35 II, but it makes my hair messy, ears sweaty, and bag bulky. 1st airpod on the bus or subway does not ﬁlter any noise, hard to concentrate any podcast content. Airpod Pro does an excellent job to set the boundary between my station and the surrounding. I even fell asleep with the canceling ON! ◼ Noise Canceling – On the Subway or Bus
10. My conclusion, Yes, it is.