Published on October 15, 2019
1. NAME:- Chauhan Sachin V. EN.NO:- 170993109001 TOPIC :- Instruction Set Of 8051 (Microcontroller) GUIDE:- Mr. Krunal Shah (DEE Ass.professor)
2. CONTENT • TypesOf Instructions Data Transfer Instructions. Arithmetic Instructions Logical Instructions BranchingAnd Machine Control Instruction
3. Data Transfer Instruction Data transfer instructions are used to transfer the data between registers, memory, and ports. Thisis akind of data movement instruction,application of which performs movement of data from one location to other locations. Examples: • MOVdestination, source. • MOV A, Rn This Instruction Used To Move Any Data Of Register Bank To Accumulator. • MOV A, @Ri This Instruction Used To Move Data From Any Particular Register To Accumulator.
4. • MOV A, #Data This Instruction Used To Move Direct Value To Accumulator. • XCH A, Rn This Instruction Used To Exchange Data Between Register Bank And Accumulator.
5. Arithmetic Instruction Arithmetic instructions of8051 Microcontroller performs arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Advanced features of this set of instruction range to increment, decrement and adjust decimaloperations. Examples: • ADDA, Rn this instruction used to addition of data between register bank and accumulator. And result will save on accumulator. • SUBA,#40H this instruction used to subtract direct data 40H from accumulator.And result will save on accumulator.
6. • INC A this instruction used to increment data of accumulator by 1. • DEC Rn this instruction used to decrement data of register bank by 1. • MUL AB this instruction used to multiply A and B. • DIV AB this instruction used to division of A by B.
7. LOGICAL INSTRUCTION Theinstruction performs logical operation between the source byte and destination byte. Example: • ANL A,Rn thisinstructionusedtoapplyingANDgatelogicregisterbank andaccumulator.Andresultwillsaveinaccumulator. • ORL A,#51H thisinstructionusedtoapplyORgatelogictodirectdata51H andaccumulator.
8. • CLR A This instruction used to clear accumulator. CPL A this instruction used to make complement of accumulator. RL A this instruction used to rotate accumulator on left side. RR A this instruction used to rotate accumulator on right side.
9. RRC A this instruction used to rotate accumulator right side with carry. SWAP A this instruction used to swap data. [ D7 D6 D5 D4 D3 D2 D1 D0 ] [ D3 D2 D1 D0 D7 D6 D5 D4 ]
10. Branching And Machine Control Instruction • A CALL ADD this instruction un-conditionally calls a sub- routine at the indicated to address at the end of sub- routine the program will resume operation at the opcode address following the call instruction. • RET when this instruction is educated, it informs the microcontroller to return back to the program, from where subroutine was called. • RET I this instruction informs the microcontroller that it is returning from an ISR routine.
11. Conditional Jump