Published on October 14, 2015
1. 03050 hy Yahh yaw contraction for 03068, and meaning the same, Greek 239 allhlouia; TWOT-484b; n pr dei AV-LORD 48, JAH 1; 49 1) Jah (Jehovah in the shortened form) 1a) the proper name of the one true God 1b) used in many compounds 1b1) names beginning with the letters ‘Je’ 1b2) names ending with ‘iah’ or ‘jah’ For “MarYah”, Smith’s Compendious Dictionary has: A0rm (pronounced “Marey” with vowels) abs. and constr. , emph. 0rm (read “Mara” with vowels) and 0yrm (read “Marya” with vowels) The latter form is used only of THE LORD God, and in the Peshitta Version of The O.T. represents the Tetragrammaton. Here are all references in The Peshitta NT with “MarYah”. Murdock’s translation follows each verse, modified by me to read “The Lord Jehovah” instead of “The Lord” as a translation of “MarYah”. asdwqd wh axwr Nm hb dlytad ryg wh Kttna Myrml boml lxdt al dywdd hrb Powy hl rmaw amlxb ayrmd akalm hl yzxta yerta Nyd Nylh dk Mt 1:20 Mt 1:20 And while he contemplated these things, an angel of the Lord Jehovah appeared to him in a dream, and said to him: Joseph, son of David, fear not to take Mary thy wife; for that which is conceived in her, is from the Holy Spirit: aybn dyb ayrm Nm rmatad Mdm almtnd twhd hlk Nyd adh Mt 1:22
2. Mt 1:22 Now all this that occurred, was to fulfill what was spoken of the Lord Jehovah by the prophet: httnal hrbdw ayrmd hkalm hl dqpd ankya dbe htns Nm Powy Nyd Mq dk Mt 1:24 Mt 1:24 And when Joseph rose from his sleep, he did as the angel of the Lord Jehovah commanded him, and took his wife. yhwydbwnd Kya ayljl hyebml odwrh ryg wh dyte Kl ana rmad amde ywh Nmtw Nyruml qwrew hmalw ayljl rbd Mwq hl rmaw Powyl amlxb ayrmd akalm yzxta wlza Nyd dk Mt 2:13 Mt 2:13 ¶ And when they were gone, an angel of the Lord Jehovah appeared to Joseph in a dream, and said to him, Arise, take the child and his mother, and flee into Egypt; and be thou there, until I tell thee: for Herod will seek for the child, to destroy it. yrbl tyrq Nyrum Nmd rmad aybnb ayrm Nm rmatad Mdm almtnd odwrhd htwml amde Nmt awhw Mt 2:15 Mt 2:15 And he was there, until the death of Herod; that so might be fulfilled that which was spoken of the Lord Jehovah by the prophet, saying, From Egypt have I called my son. Nyrumb Powyl amlxb ayrmd akalm yzxta aklm odwrh Nyd tym dk Mt 2:19 Mt 2:19 ¶ But when king Herod was dead, an angel of the Lord Jehovah appeared in a dream to Joseph in Egypt, yhwlybsl wwsaw ayrmd hxrwa wbyj abrwxb arqd alq aybn ayesa dyb rymad wh ryg wnh Mt 3:3 Mt 3:3 For this is he of whom it was said, by Isaiah the prophet: The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord Jehovah, make smooth his paths. Khla ayrml aont ald bytk bwt ewsy hl rma Mt 4:7 Mt 4:7 Jesus said to him: It is moreover written, that thou shalt not tempt the Lord Jehovah thy God. xwlpt yhwdwxlb hlw dwgot Khla ayrmld ryg bytk anjo Kl lz ewsy hl rma Nydyh Mt 4:10 Mt 4:10 Then Jesus said to him: Begone, Satan; for it is written, that thou shalt worship the Lord Jehovah, thy God; and him only shalt thou serve. Ktmwm ayrml Nyd Mlst Ktmwmb lgdt ald aymdql rmatad Nwtems bwt Mt 5:33 Mt 5:33 ¶ Again, ye have heard that it hath been said to the ancients, Thou shalt not be false in thy oaths; but thou shalt perform thine oaths to the Lord Jehovah. dwxlb anhkl Na ala hmed Nylyal alw lkaml hl awh jyls ald wh lka ayrmd hrwtpd amxlw ahlad atybl le ankya Mt 12:4
3. Mt 12:4 How he went to the house of God, and ate the bread of the Lord Jehovah’s table; which it was not lawful for him to eat, nor for them that were with him, but solely for the priests? amwrmb aneswa ayrmd hmsb atad wh Kyrb dywdd hrbl aneswa Nyrmaw wwh Nyeq hrtb Nytaw yhwmdq wwh Nylzad Nylya Nyd asnk Mt 21:9 Mt 21:9 And the multitudes that went before him, and that followed after him, shouted and said: Hosanna to the son of David: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord Jehovah: Hosanna in the highest. Nynyeb atrwmdt hytyaw adh twh ayrm twl Nm atywzd asrl twh yh aynb wyload apakd abtkb Nwtyrq Mwtmm al ewsy Nwhl rma Mt 21:42 Mt 21:42 Jesus said to them: Have ye never read in the scripture, The stone which the builders rejected, hath become the head of the corner: this is from the Lord Jehovah; and it is marvellous in our eyes? Knyer hlk Nmw Klyx hlk Nmw Kspn hlk Nmw Kbl hlk Nm Khla ayrml Mxrtd hl rma Nyd ewsy Mt 22:37 Mt 22:37 Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord Jehovah thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might, and with all thy mind. ryg rma ayrm hl arq xwrb dywd ankyaw Nwhl rma Mt 22:43 Mt 22:43 He saith to them: How then doth David, by the Spirit, call him Lord Jehovah? for he said: Kylgr tyxt Kybbdleb Myoad amde ynymy Nm Kl bt yrml ayrm rmad Mt 22:44 Mt 22:44 The Lord Jehovah said to my Lord, Seat thyself at my right hand, until I place thy enemies under thy feet. wh hrb ankya ayrm hl arq dywd lykh Na Mt 22:45 Mt 22:45 If David then call him Lord Jehovah, how is he his son? ayrmd hmsb atad wh Kyrb Nwrmatd amde ash Nm ynnwzxt ald ryg Nwkl anrma Mt 23:39 Mt 23:39 For I say to you, That ye shall not see me henceforth, until ye shall say: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord Jehovah. ayrm yl dqpd Kya arxpd horwgal Nwna tbhyw Mt 27:10 Mt 27:10 and I gave them for the potter’s field, as the Lord Jehovah directed me. hyle awh btyw aert Nm apak lge brqw ayms Nm txn ayrmd ryg akalm awh abr aewz ahw Mt 28:2 Mt 28:2 And lo, there was a great earthquake: for an angel of the Lord Jehovah descended from heaven, and came and rolled away the stone from the door, and sat upon it. (This Angel calls Yeshua "our Lord" in verse 4.) yhwlybs wwsaw ayrmd hxrwa wbyj arbdmb arqd alq Mr 1:3
4. Mr 1:3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare ye the way of the Lord Jehovah; make smooth his paths. wwh hmed Nylyal Pa bhyw anhkl Na ala lkaml jyls ald wh lka ayrmd hrwtpd amxlw anhk br rtyba dk ahlad htybl le ankya Mr 2:26 Mr 2:26 How he entered the house of God, when Abiathar was high priest, and ate the bread of the Lord Jehovah’s table, which it was not lawful for any but priests to eat, and gave it also to those with him? Kyle Mxrtadw ayrm Kl dbed Mdm Nwhl aetsaw Kysna twl Ktybl lz hl rma ala hqbs alw Mr 5:19 Mr 5:19 And he suffered him not, but said to him: Go home to thy people, and tell them what the Lord Jehovah hath done for thee, and hath compassionated thee. ayrmd hmsb atad wh Kyrb aneswa Nyrmaw wwh Nyeq hrtbd Nwnhw yhwmdqd Nwnhw Mr 11:9 Mr 11:9 And those preceding him, and those following him shouted and said: Hosanna: Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord Jehovah. Nynyeb atrwmdt hytyaw adh twh ayrm twl Nm Mr 12:11 Mr 12:11 From the Lord Jehovah, was this; and it is wonderful in our eyes? wh dx ayrm Nhla ayrm lyroya ems andqwp Nwhlk Nm ymdq ewsy hl rma Mr 12:29 Mr 12:29 Jesus said to him: The first of all the commandments is: Hear, O Israel; the Lord Jehovah our God is one Lord Jehovah: aymdq andqwp wnh Klyx hlk Nmw Knyer hlk Nmw Kspn hlk Nmw Kbl hlk Nm Khla ayrml Mxrtdw Mr 12:30 Mr 12:30 and thou shalt love the Lord Jehovah thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy might. This is the first commandment. Kylgr tyxt asbwk Kybbdleb Myoad amde ynymy Nm Kl bt yrml ayrm rmad asdwqd axwrb rma dywd ryg wh Mr 12:36 Mr 12:36 For David himself saith, by the Holy Spirit: The Lord Jehovah said to my Lord; Seat thyself on my right hand, until I place thy enemies as a footstool beneath thy feet. Nwnh atmwy yrk abgd aybg ljm ala rob lk awh ayx al Nwnh atmwy yrkd ayrm al wlaw Mr 13:20 Mr 13:20 And, unless the Lord Jehovah (God) should shorten those days, no flesh would live. But, on account of the elect whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened those days. ylde ald ayrmd htwnakbw yhwndqwp Nwhlkb Nyklhmw ahla Mdq wwh Nyqydz Nyd Nwhyrt Lu 1:6 Lu 1:6 And they were both upright before God, and walked in all his commandments, and in the righteousness of the Lord Jehovah, without reproach. ayrmd hlkyhl lew amob Myond yhyjm atwnhkd adyeb Lu 1:9
5. Lu 1:9 according to the usage of the priesthood, it fell to him to offer the incense. And he went into the temple of the Lord Jehovah, amobd axbdmd anymy Nm Maqd ayrmd akalm ayrkzl hl yzxtaw Lu 1:11 Lu 1:11 And the angel of the Lord Jehovah appeared to Zachariah, standing on the right side of the altar of incense. hmad aorkb wh de almtn asdwqd axwrw atsn al arksw armxw ayrm Mdq br ryg awhn Lu 1:15 Lu 1:15 For he will be great before the Lord Jehovah; and he will not drink wine nor strong drink, and will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from his mother’s womb. Nwhhla ayrm twl anpn lyroya ynb Nm aaygow Lu 1:16 Lu 1:16 And many of the children of Israel will he convert to the Lord Jehovah their God. arymg ame ayrml byjnw anakd atedyl Nyoypjtm ald Nylyalw aynb le ahbad abl anpnd aybn aylad alyxbw axwrb yhwmdq lzan whw Lu 1:17 Lu 1:17 And he will go before him, in the spirit and power of Elijah the prophet, and will turn the heart of the fathers unto the children, and them that are disobedient to the knowledge of the righteous, and will prepare a perfect people for the Lord Jehovah. asna ynb tybd ydox boml yb rxd atmwyb ayrm yl dbe Nylhd Lu 1:25 Lu 1:25 These things hath the Lord Jehovah done for me, in the days when he looked upon me to take away my reproach among men. yhwba dywdd hyorwk ahla ayrm hl ltnw arqtn ayled hrbw br awhn anh Lu 1:32 Lu 1:32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Most High, and the Lord Jehovah God will give him the throne of his father David. htwl Nm akalm lzaw Ktlm Kya yl awhn ayrmd htma ana ah Myrm arma Lu 1:38 Lu 1:38 Mary said: Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord Jehovah; be it to me, according to thy word. And the angel departed from her. ayrm twl Nm hme llmtad Nylyal amlws awhd tnmyhd adyal hybwjw Lu 1:45 Lu 1:45 And happy is she that believed; for there will be a fulfillment of those things that were told her by the Lord Jehovah. ayrml yspn abrwm Myrm trmaw Lu 1:46 Lu 1:46 And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord Jehovah: hme twh tya ayrmd hdyaw anh aylj awhn yk anm Nyrmaw Nwhblb wwh Nybsxtm wemsd Nwhlkw Lu 1:66 Lu 1:66 And all who heard, pondered them in their heart, and said: What will this child be? And the hand of the Lord Jehovah was with him. anqrwp hl dbew hme reod lyroyad hhla ayrm wh Krbm Lu 1:68
6. Lu 1:68 Blessed be the Lord Jehovah God of Israel, who hath visited his people, and wrought redemption for them: hxrwa byjtd ayrmd hpwurp Mdq ryg lzat arqtt ayled hybn aylj tnaw Lu 1:76 Lu 1:76 And thou, child, wilt be called a prophet of the Most High; for thou wilt go before the face of the Lord Jehovah, to prepare his way, atbr atlxd wlxdw Nwhyle trhna ayrmd htxwbstw Nwhtwl ata ahlad akalm ahw Lu 2:9 Lu 2:9 And lo, the angel of God came to them, and the glory of the Lord Jehovah shone upon them: and they feared with great fear. dywdd htnydmb axysm ayrm yhwtyad aqwrp anmwy ryg Nwkl dlyta Lu 2:11 Lu 2:11 For there is born to you this day a deliverer, who is the Lord Jehovah Messiah, in the city of David Nl edwa ayrmd Kya twhd adh atlml azxnw Mxl-tybl amde adrn Nyrmaw dx Me dx atwer wllm aymsl akalm Nwhtwl Nm wlza dkd awhw Lu 2:15 Lu 2:15 And it was so, that when the angels had gone from them into heaven, the shepherds conferred with one another, and said: Let us go down to Bethlehem, and see this thing which hath occurred, as the Lord Jehovah hath made known to us. ayrm Mdq yhynwmyqnd Mlsrwal yhwqoa aswmd aowmn Kya Nwhtykdtd atmwy wylmta dkw Lu 2:22 Lu 2:22 And when the days of their purification were completed, according to the law of Moses, they carried him to Jerusalem, to present him before the Lord Jehovah: arqtn ayrmd asydq aebrm xtp arkd lkd ayrmd aowmnb bytkd Kya Lu 2:23 Lu 2:23 (as it is written in the law of the Lord Jehovah, that every male opening the womb shall be called holy to the Lord Jehovah:) anwyd agwrp Nyrt wa anynpwsd agwz ayrmd aowmnb rymad ankya atxbd Nwltndw Lu 2:24 Lu 2:24 and to offer a sacrifice, according as it is written in the law of the Lord Jehovah, A pair of turtle-doves, or two young pigeons. ayrmd hxysml azxnd amde atwm azxn ald asdwqd axwr Nm hl awh rymaw Lu 2:26 Lu 2:26 And it had been told him by the Holy Spirit, that he would not see death, until he should see the Messiah of the Lord Jehovah. Mlsrwad hnqrwpl awh akomd snlk Me yhwle twh allmmw ayrml tydwaw atesb hb tmq yh Paw Lu 2:38 Lu 2:38 and she too stood up, in that hour, and gave thanks to the Lord Jehovah, and spoke of him to every one that waited for the redemption of Jerusalem. Nwhtnydm trunl alylgl wkph ayrmd aowmnbd Kya Mdm lk wmls dkw Lu 2:39
7. Lu 2:39 And when they had accomplished all things, according to the law of the Lord Jehovah, they returned to Galilee, to their city Nazareth. Nhlal alybs ateqpb wuwrtw ayrmd hxrwa wbyj abrwxb arqd alq rmad aybn ayesad almd abtkb bytkd ankya Lu 3:4 Lu 3:4 As it is written in the book of the discourses of Isaiah the prophet, who said: The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord Jehovah; and make straight paths in the plain for our God. xwlpt yhwdwxlb hlw dwgot Khla ayrmld wh bytk hl rmaw ewsy ane Lu 4:8 Lu 4:8 But Jesus replied, and said to him: It is written Thou shalt worship the Lord Jehovah thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Khla ayrml aont ald wh ryma hl rmaw ewsy Nyd ane Lu 4:12 Lu 4:12 And Jesus replied and said to him: It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord Jehovah thy God. anqbwsb arybtl wrrsmlw ayzx arywelw anqbws aybsl wzrkmlw abl yrybtl wyoaml ynxlsw ankoml wrboml ynxsm adh ljmw yle ayrmd hxwr Lu 4:18 Lu 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is upon me; and therefore he hath anointed me to proclaim tidings to the poor; and hath sent me to heal the contrite in heart, and to proclaim release to the captives, and sight to the blind; and to send away the contrite with forgiveness of their sins; ayrml atlbqm atns wzrkmlw Lu 4:19 Lu 4:19 and to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord Jehovah. Nwhtwyoaml awh yhwtya ayrmd alyxw Mlsrwadw dwhydw alylgd ayrwq lk Nm wwh wtad aowmn yplmw asyrp wwh Nybty ewsy awh Plm dk atmwy Nm dxb awhw Lu 5:17 Lu 5:17 ¶ And it occurred, on one of the days when Jesus was teaching, that Pharisees and Doctors of the law were sitting by, who had come from all the villages of Galilee and of Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord Jehovah was present to heal them. dwxlb anhkl ala lkaml awh jyls ald wh hmed Nylyal bhyw lka bon ayrmd hrwtpd amxlw ahlad htybl led Lu 6:4 Lu 6:4 How he entered into the house of God, and took and ate the bread of the Lord Jehovah’s table, and gave it to those that were with him; which it was not lawful, except for the priests only, to eat? Kspn Kya Kbyrqlw Knyer hlk Nmw Klyx hlk Nmw Kspn hlk Nmw Kbl hlk Nm Khla ayrml Mxrtd hl rmaw ane Lu 10:27 Lu 10:27 He answered and said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord Jehovah thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor, as thyself
8. ayrmd hmsb atad wh Kyrb Nwrmatd amde ynnwzxt ald ryg Nwkl ana rma abrx Nwktyb Nwkl qbtsm ah Lu 13:35 Lu 13:35 Behold, your house is left to you desolate. For I say to you: Ye will not see me, until ye will say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord Jehovah. Nwhlkl dbwaw ayms Nm atyrbkw arwn ayrm rjma Mwdo Nm jwl qpnd Nyd amwyb Lu 17:29 Lu 17:29 But in the day that Lot went out of Sodom, the Lord Jehovah rained fire and sulphur from heaven, and destroyed them all. amwrmb axbwsw aymsb amls ayrmd hmsb atad aklm wh Kyrb wwh Nyrmaw Lu 19:38 Lu 19:38 And they said: Blessed be the king, that cometh in the name of the Lord Jehovah: peace in heaven, and glory on high. bwqeyd hhlaw qxoyad hhlaw Mhrbad hhla ayrm rma dk aynob ryg rkda qdb aswm Pa atym Nyd Nymyqd Lu 20:37 Lu 20:37 But that the dead will arise, even Moses showed; for, at the bush, he maketh mention, while he saith: The Lord Jehovah, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. ynymy Nm Kl bt yrml ayrm rmad arwmzmd abtkb rma dywd whw Lu 20:42 Lu 20:42 And David himself said, in the book of Psalms: The Lord Jehovah said to my Lord, seat thyself at my right hand, aybn ayesa rmad ankya ayrmd hxrwa wwsad arbdmb arqd alq ana rma Joh 1:23 Joh 1:23 He said: I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make smooth the way of the Lord Jehovah; as said the prophet Isaiah. Nyjxt al bwt ash Nmw ylz ykl ana byxm ana alpa ewsy Nyd rma ayrm sna alw trma Nyd yh Joh 8:11 Joh 8:11 And she said: No man, Lord Jehovah. And Jesus said: Neither do I condemn thee. Go thou, and henceforth sin no more. lyroyad aklm ayrmd hmsb atad wh Kyrb aneswa Nyrmaw wwh Nyeqw herwal wqpnw alqdd akwo wlqs Joh 12:13 Joh 12:13 took boughs of palm-trees, and went out to meet him. And they cried, and said: Hosanna, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord Jehovah, the king of Israel! ylgta Nml ayrmd herdw Nemsl Nmyh wnm yrm rmad aybn ayesad atlm almttd Joh 12:38 Joh 12:38 that the word of Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, who said: My Lord; who hath believed our report? And to whom is the arm of the Lord Jehovah revealed?
9. Nwhyrt Nylh Nm tna abgd anya dx awx lkd atwblbd edy ayrm tna wrma wylu dkw Ac 1:24 Ac 1:24 And when they had prayed, they said: Thou, Lord Jehovah, knowest what is in the hearts of all, manifest which thou hast chosen of these two, alyxdw abr ayrmd hmwy atan alde amdb arhow anjmeb Plxtn asms Ac 2:20 Ac 2:20 And the sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and fearful day of the Lord Jehovah come. (See verse 36,1 Cor. 8:6, 1 Cor 12:3-6 & Eph. 4:4-6 to establish that Yeshua is now the sole bearer of The Sacred Name "Maryah"-The Lord Jehovah.) axn ayrmd hms arqnd lk awhnw Ac 2:21 Ac 2:21 And it shall be, that whoever will call on the name of the Lord Jehovah, shall live. (See verse 36,1 Cor. 8:6, 1 Cor 12:3-6 & Eph. 4:4-6 to establish that Yeshua is now the sole bearer of The Sacred Name "Maryah"-The Lord Jehovah.) ynymy Nm Kl bt yrml ayrm rmad rma whd ljm aymsl qlo dywd ryg awh al Ac 2:34 Ac 2:34 For David hath not ascended into heaven; because he himself said: The Lord Jehovah said to my Lord, seat thyself at my right hand, Nwtpqz Nwtnad ewsy anhl ahla hdbe axysmw ayrmd lyroya tyb hlk edn lykh tyaryrs Ac 2:36 Ac 2:36 Therefore, let all the house of Israel know, assuredly, that God hath made that Jesus whom ye crucified, to be Lord Jehovah and Messiah. asdwqd axwrd atbhwm Nwlbqtd ahjx Nqbwsl ewsy ayrmd hmsb Nwknm sna sna wdmew wbwt Nwems Nwhl rma Ac 2:38 Ac 2:38 Simon said to them: Repent, and be baptized every one of you, in the name of the Lord Jehovah Jesus, for the remission of sins; so that ye may receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. ayrmd hpwurp Mdq Nm atxynd anbz Nwkl Nwtanw Nwkyhjx Nwjetnd ankya wnptaw lykh wbwt Ac 3:19 Ac 3:19 Repent, therefore, and be converted; that so your sins may be blotted out, [from before the presence of the Lord Jehovah] Nwkme llmnd am lkb wems hl ytwka Nwkyxa Nm ayrm Nwkl Myqn aybnd rma ryg aswm Ac 3:22 Ac 3:22 For Moses said: A prophet, like me, will the Lord Jehovah raise up to you, from among your brethren; to him hearken ye, in all that he shall say to you. Nwhb tyad lkw ammyw aeraw ayms tdbed ahla wh tna ayrm wrmaw ahla twl Nwhlq wmyra dxka wems dk Nwnhw Ac 4:24 Ac 4:24 And they, when they heard it, unitedly lifted up their voice to God and said: Lord Jehovah, thou art God, who hast made heaven, and earth, and seas, and every thing in them.
10. hxysm lew ayrm le adxka wklmtaw anjylsw aerad aklm wmq Ac 4:26 Ac 4:26 The kings of the earth and the potentates stood up, and they consulted together, against the Lord Jehovah, and against his anointed. Ktlm Nyzrkm Nwwhn algb Nyed Kydbel bhw Nwhymxwll yzxw rwx ayrm ash Paw Ac 4:29 Ac 4:29 And also now, Lord Jehovah, behold and see their menaces: and grant to thy servants, that they may proclaim thy word boldly, yknwqpn Nwnhw aertb yklebd yhwrwbqd Nwhylgr ah ayrmd hxwr wyonml Nwtywtsad ljm Nwems hl rma Ac 5:9 Ac 5:9 Simon said to her: Since ye have been equals in tempting the Spirit of the Lord Jehovah, lo, the feet of the buriers of thy husband are at the door, and they will carry thee out. asndw arbgd asnk ayrmb wwh Nynmyhmd Nylya wwh Npowttm rytyw Ac 5:14 Ac 5:14 And the more were those added who feared the Lord Jehovah, a multitude both of men and of women. Nwhl rmaw Nwna qpaw aryoa tybd aert xtp ayrmd akalm ayllb Nydyh Ac 5:19 Ac 5:19 Then the angel of the Lord Jehovah, by night, opened the door of the prison, and let them out; and said to them: atwbu adh le Nwna Myqnw atmkxw ayrmd hxwr Nylmw atwdho Nwhyle tyad Nwknm Nyrbg aebs wbgw yxa lykh wub Ac 6:3 Ac 6:3 Therefore brethren, search out, and elect from among you, seven men of whom there is good testimony, men full of the Spirit of the Lord Jehovah, and of wisdom; that we may place them over this business: aynob adqyd arwnb ayrmd hkalm ynyo rwjd arbdmb hl yzxta Nyns Nyebra Nmt hl ylm dkw Ac 7:30 Ac 7:30 ¶ And when forty years had been passed by him there, the angel of the Lord Jehovah appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sinai, in a fire that burned in a bush. alqb ayrm hl rma azxnd brqta dkw awzxb rmdta aswm azx dkw Ac 7:31 Ac 7:31 And when Moses saw it, he admired the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the Lord Jehovah said to him, audibly: yh asydq hb tna Maqd ryg aera Kylgr Nm Kynom yrs ayrm hl rmaw Ac 7:33 Ac 7:33 And the Lord Jehovah said to him: Loose thy shoes from thy feet; for the ground on which thou standest is holy. Nwemst hl ytwka Nwkyxa Nm ahla ayrm Nwkl Myqn aybnd lyroya ynbl rmad wh aswm wnh Ac 7:37
11. Ac 7:37 This Moses is the man who said to the children of Israel: A prophet, like me, will the Lord Jehovah God raise up to you from among your brethren; to him give ear. ytxynd arta wnya wa ayrm rma yl Nwnbtd atyb wnya ylgr tyxtd asbwk aeraw yorwk aymsd Ac 7:49 Ac 7:49 Heaven is my throne, and earth the footstool under my feet. What is the house, ye will build for me? saith the Lord Jehovah: or, what is the place of azgl Mlsrwa Nm atxnd atyrbdm axrwab anmytl lz Mwq hl rmaw owpylyp Me ayrmd akalm llmw Ac 8:26 Ac 8:26 ¶ And the angel of the Lord Jehovah spake with Philip, and said to him: Arise, go to the south, along the desert way that leadeth down from Jerusalem to Gaza. adx dk hxrwab awh lza ala wh anmyhm yhyzx al bwtw owpylypl tpjx ayrmd hxwr aym Nm wqlo dkw Ac 8:39 Ac 8:39 And when they came up from the water, the Spirit of the Lord Jehovah caught away Philip; and the eunuch saw him no more; but he went on his way rejoicing. yrm ana ah rmaw aynnx awzxb hl rma ayrmw aynnx awh hmsd dx adymlt qwomrdb hb Nyd awh tya Ac 9:10 Ac 9:10 ¶ And there was in Damascus a certain disciple, whose name was Ananias. And the Lord Jehovah said to him, in a vision: Ananias! And he said: Lo, I am here, my Lord. lyroya ynb tybw aklmbw ammeb yms lwqsnd aybg yl wh anamd ljm lz Mwq ayrm hl rmaw Ac 9:15 Ac 9:15 The Lord Jehovah said to him: Arise and go; for he is to me a chosen vessel, to carry my name to the Gentiles, and to kings, and among the sons of Israel. ewsyd hmsb llm algb Nye qwomrdb ankyaw hme llm ankyadw ayrml azx axrwab ankya Nwhl yetsaw axyls twl hytyaw hdxa Nyd abnrb Ac 9:27 Ac 9:27 But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the legates, and related to them how the Lord Jehovah appeared to him in the way, and how he conversed with him; and how, in Damascus, he had discoursed openly in the name of Jesus. lkd ayrm wnh axysm ewsy dyb anysw amls Nwna rbow lyroya ynbl rdsd ryg atlm Ac 10:36 Ac 10:36 For this is the word, which he sent to the sons of Israel, announcing to them peace and rest by Jesus Messiah, He is Lord Jehovah of all; ayrm twl wynptaw wnmyh aaygow ayrmd hdya Nwhme twh tyaw Ac 11:21 Ac 11:21 And the hand of the Lord Jehovah was with them; and many believed, and turned to the Lord Jehovah. yhwdya Nm atlss lpnw lge Mwq hl rmaw hmyqaw hbgb hrqdw atyb hlkb glza arhwnw hnm lel Mq ayrmd akalm Ac 12:7
12. Ac 12:7 an angel of the Lord Jehovah stood over him, and a light shone in all the building; and he pricked his side, and awaked him, and said to him: Arise, instantly. And the chains fell from his hands. aydwhy yle wwh Nybsxtmd Mdm Nmw aklm odwrhd hdya Nm ynjlpw hkalm rds ayrmd atswqb tedy ash rmaw Nwems edwtsa Nydyh Ac 12:11 Ac 12:11 Then Simon recognized where he was; and he said: Now I know, in reality, that the Lord Jehovah (God) hath sent his angel, and delivered me from the hand of Herod the king, and from what the Jews were devising against me. Nyrxa rtal hl lza qpnw Nyxalw bwqeyl Nylh wetsa Nwhl rmaw aryoa tyb Nm hqpa ayrm ankya Nwhl yetsaw lew Nwhl Nwqtsnd Kya hdya Nwhl awh Pynmw Ac 12:17 Ac 12:17 And he beckoned to them with the hand to be still; and he went in, and related to them how the Lord Jehovah had released him from the prison. And he said to them: Tell these things to James and to the brethren. And he went out, and departed to another place. tymw aelwtb tprw ayrmd hkalm yhyxm atesb hb ahlal atxwbst bhy ald Plxw Ac 12:23 Ac 12:23 And, because he gave not the glory to God, immediately the angel of the Lord Jehovah (God) smote him; and he was eaten of worms, and died. ayrmd atuyrt htxrwa wmqeml tna als al atwnak hlkd abbdlebw aurq lkad hrb atsyb Nyhlkw Nylkn lk almd wa rmaw Ac 13:10 Ac 13:10 and said: O thou full of all subtilties, and all mischiefs, thou child of the calumniator, and enemy of all righteousness; wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord Jehovah? hdyab dwxan wnmd aebw awh Krktmw akwsxw anjme yhwle lpn atesb hbw anbzl amde asms azxt alw amo awhtw Kyle ayrmd hdya ashw Ac 13:11 Ac 13:11 And now, the hand of the Lord Jehovah is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, and shalt not see the sun for a time. And immediately there fell upon him a mist and darkness; and he went about, inquiring who would take him by the hand. ayrmd hnplwyb Nmyhw rmdta awhd Mdm owjpwtna azx dkw Ac 13:12 Ac 13:12 And when the proconsul saw what occurred, he was astonished; and he believed the doctrine of the Lord Jehovah. arta wh hlkb twh allmtm ayrmd htlmw Ac 13:49 Ac 13:49 And the word of the Lord Jehovah was talked of in all that region. Nwhydyab awh dbed atrmdtbw atwtab htwbyjd atlm le awh dhom whw ayrm le wwh Nyllmm algb Nyew Nmt wwh aaygo anbz Nwnhw Ac 14:3 Ac 14:3 And they continued there a long time, and spoke openly concerning the Lord Jehovah; and he gave testimony to the word of his grace, by the signs and prodigies which he wrought by their hands.
13. ayljyal Nwhl wtxn ayrmd atlm atnydm agrpb wllm dkw Ac 14:25 Ac 14:25 And when they had spoken the word of the Lord Jehovah in the city of Perga, they went down to Attalia. wmlsd wh adbel ayrmd htwbyjl wwh Nylegm Nmt Nmd ljm aykyjnal Nwhl wtaw amyb wdr Nmt Nmw Ac 14:26 Ac 14:26 And thence they proceeded by sea, and came to Antioch; because from there they had been commended to the grace of the Lord Jehovah, for that work which they had accomplished. Nyhlk Nylh dbed ayrm rma Nwhyle yms yrqtad Nylya amme Nwhlkw ayrml asnynbd Nwhkrs Nwebnd Kya Ac 15:17 Ac 15:17 so that the residue of men may seek the Lord Jehovah, and all the nations on whom my name is called; saith the Lord Jehovah, who doth all these things. htyb ynb Nwhlk Mew ayrmd atlm hme wllmw Ac 16:32 Ac 16:32 And they spoke the word of the Lord Jehovah to him, and to all the members of his house. qwtst alw llm ala lxdt al owlwpl awzxb ayrm rmaw Ac 18:9 Ac 18:9 And the Lord Jehovah said to Paul in a vision: Fear not, but speak and be not silent: Nnxwyd atydwmem Na ala awh edy al Mdm dk ewsy le tyaylm Plmw awh llmmw xwrb awh xtrw ayrmd hxrwal awh dmltm anh Ac 18:25 Ac 18:25 He had been instructed in the ways of the Lord Jehovah, and was fervent in spirit; and he discoursed and taught fully respecting Jesus, while yet he knew nothing except the baptism of John. ayrmd hxrwa yhwywx tyaylmw Nwhtybl yhwytya alqoyrpw owlqa yhwems dkw atswnkb llmm algb Nye yrsw Ac 18:26 Ac 18:26 And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. And when Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him to their house, and fully showed him the way of the Lord Jehovah. aymraw aydwhy ayoab Nyrmed Nwhlk ayrmd atlm wemsd amde Nytrt Nyns twh adhw Ac 19:10 Ac 19:10 And this continued for two years, until all who resided in Proconsular Asia, both Jews and Gentiles, heard the word of the Lord Jehovah. aera le ayrm hydbenw qopw Mrg atlm Ro 9:28 Ro 9:28 He hath finished and cut short the matter: and the Lord Jehovah will do it on the earth.
14. Nywh Nymdtm arwmelw Nywh Nywh Mwdo Kya adyro Nl rtwa twabu ayrm al wlad ayesa wh rma Mdqd Mdm Kyaw Ro 9:29 Ro 9:29 And according to what Isaiah had before said: If the Lord Jehovah of hosts had not favored us with a residue, we had been as Sodom, and had been like Gomorrha. hl arqd lkb ryted Nwhlkd ayrm ryg wh dx aymral alw aydwhyl al srp al adhbw Ro 10:12 Ro 10:12 ¶ And in this, it discriminateth neither Jews nor Gentiles. For there is one Lord Jehovah over them all, who is rich, towards every one that calleth on him. axn ayrmd hms arqnd ryg lk Ro 10:13 Ro 10:13 For every one that shall call on the name of the Lord Jehovah, will have life. aklm leb hl awh wnm wa ayrmd hnyer edy ryg wnm Ro 11:34 Ro 11:34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord Jehovah? Or who hath been a counsellor to him? ayxlw atyml ayrm awhn whd Mqw ayxw tym axysm Pa anh ljm Ro 14:9 Ro 14:9 Moreover, for this cause Messiah died, and revived, and arose; that he might be Lord Jehovah of the dead and of the living. Nsl lk adwn ylw Kwrb lk Pwkt yld ayrm rma ana yxd bytkd Kya Ro 14:11 Ro 14:11 as it is written: As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, to me every knee shall bow; and to me every tongue shall give praise. amj dwxlb wh whl amjd Mdm le anrd anyal ala tyl htwl Nm byomd Mdmd ewsy ayrmb ana opmw ryg ana edy Ro 14:14 Ro 14:14 I know indeed, and am persuaded by the Lord Jehovah Jesus, that there is nothing which is unclean in itself; but to him who thinketh any thing to be unclean, to him only it is defiled. atwma Nyhlk yhyxbs amme Nwklk ayrml wxbs rma bwtw Ro 15:11 Ro 15:11 And again he said: Praise the Lord Jehovah, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye nations. rhbtsn ayrmb rhbtsmd Nmd bytkd Kya 1Co 1:31 1Co 1:31 according to that which is written: He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord Jehovah. Nl tya axysmd anyer Nyd Nl yhwyplnd ayrmd hnyer edy ryg wnm 1Co 2:16 1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord Jehovah, that he should instruct him? But we have the mind of Messiah. ayrm hl bhyd Kya sna snaw Nwtnmyh Nwhydyabd ansmsm ala wlpa wnm wa owlwp ryg wnm 1Co 3:5
15. 1Co 3:5 ¶ For, who is Paul, or who is Apollos, but the ministers by whom ye believed, each one as the Lord Jehovah gave to him? Nyna Nqyrod amykxd Nwhtbsxm edy ayrm bwtw 1Co 3:20 1Co 3:20 And again: The Lord Jehovah knoweth the devices of the wise, that they are vain. wh ayrm ryg ynyd tqddza adhb wl ala ana sysx yspnb Mdm ryg al 1Co 4:4 1Co 4:4 -(For I am not conscious in myself of any thing flagrant; yet I am not by this justified; for the Lord Jehovah is my judge.) ahla Nm sna snal axbws awhn Nydyhw atwbld Nwhtbsxm algw akwsxd htyok rhnmd wh ayrm atand amde Nynyd Nwwht anbz Mdq Nm al anh ljm 1Co 4:5 1Co 4:5 Therefore pronounce not judgments before the time, or until the Lord Jehovah come, who will pour light upon the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the thoughts of men’s hearts: and then will each one have due praise from God. atde Nyhlkb ana Plmd Mdm Kya axysmbd ytxrwa Nwkdhen whd ayrmb anmyhmw abybx yrb yhwtyad owatmyjl Nwktwl trds anh ljm 1Co 4:17 1Co 4:17 ¶ For this cause have I sent to you Timothy, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord Jehovah, that he might bring to your recollection my ways in Messiah, agreeably to what I teach in all the churches. Nwhlyx ala Nwhspn Nymyrmd Nylhd Nwhtlm al edaw Nwktwl ana ata lgeb abu ayrm Na ala 1Co 4:19 1Co 4:19 But I will come to you speedily, if the Lord Jehovah (God) be willing: and I will know, not the speech of them who exalt themselves, but their power: ana dqpm ankh atde Nyhlkl Paw Klhn ankh ahla yhyrqd Kya snaw ayrm hl glpd Kya sna sna ala 1Co 7:17 1Co 7:17 ¶ Every one, however, as the Lord Jehovah hath distributed to him, and every one as God hath called him, so let him walk. And also thus I enjoin upon all the churches. hdyab Nnx Paw hdyab lkd axysm ewsy ayrm dxw hb Nnxw hnm lkd aba ahla wh dx Nlyd Nl ala 1Co 8:6 1Co 8:6 yet to us, on our part, there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jehovah, Jesus the Messiah, by whom are all things, and we also by him. halmb aera ryg yh ayrmd 1Co 10:26 1Co 10:26 for the earth is the Lord Jehovah’s, in its fullness. hrgplw ayrmd hmdl wh byxm hl aws alw hok Nm atsw ayrmd hmxl Nm lkad lykh anya 1Co 11:27
16. 1Co 11:27 He therefore, who eateth of the bread of the Lord Jehovah, and drinketh of his cup, and is not worthy of it, is guilty of the blood of the Lord Jehovah, and of his body. ayrmd hrgp srp ald atsw lka hspnl wh abywx aws al dk hnm atsw ryg lkad Nm 1Co 11:29 1Co 11:29 for, whoever eateth and drinketh of it, while he is unworthy, eateth and drinketh condemnation on himself, by not discerning the body of the Lord Jehovah. asdwqd axwrb Na ala ewsy wh ayrmd rmaml xksm sna alpaw ewsy wh Mrxd rmaw llmm ahlad axwrbd sna tyld Nwkl ana edwm anh ljm 1Co 12:3 1Co 12:3 I therefore inform you, that there is no man, that speaketh by the Spirit of God, who saith that Jesus is accursed: neither can a man say that Jesus is the Lord Jehovah, except by the Holy Spirit. ayrm wh dx ala Nwhytya atsmstd aglwpw 1Co 12:5 1Co 12:5 And there are diversities of ministrations; but the Lord Jehovah is one. (See verses 4-6.) ayrm rma ynnwemsn ankh alpa anh ame Me hme llma anrxa anslbw ayrkwn allmmbd bytk aowmnb 1Co 14:21 1Co 14:21 ¶ In the law it is written, With a foreign speech, and in another tongue, will I speak with this people; and even so also they will not hearken to me, saith the Lord Jehovah. ayms Nm ayrm Nyrtd asnrb aera Nmd anrpe aymdq asnrb 1Co 15:47 1Co 15:47 The first man was of dust from the earth; the second man was the Lord Jehovah from heaven. ayrmb qyro awh al Nwklmed Nwtna Nyedy dk ayrmd hdbeb Nbzlkb Nyrtytm wwh ala Nyeyztm Nwwht alw Nyrrsm wwh ybybxw yxa lykm 1Co 15:58 1Co 15:58 ¶ Wherefore, my brethren and my beloved, be ye steadfast, and be not vacillating; but be ye at all times abundant in the work of the Lord Jehovah; seeing ye know, that your labor is not in vain in the Lord Jehovah. ytwka xlp ayrmd ryg adbe Nwktwl awhn alxd aldd wzx owatmyj Nwkydau atan Nyd Na 1Co 16:10 1Co 16:10 ¶ And if Timothy come to you, see that he may be without fear among you; for he doeth the work of the Lord Jehovah, as I do. ayrmb aert yl xtptaw axysmd htrbob oawrjl Nyd tyta dk 2Co 2:12 2Co 2:12 ¶ Moreover, when I came to Troas in announcing the Messiah, and a door was opened to me by the Lord Jehovah, atypxt hnm alqtsm ayrm twl anptn Nwhnm snad ytmaw 2Co 3:16
17. 2Co 3:16 But when any of them is turned unto the Lord Jehovah, the vail is taken from him. yh atwrax ayrmd hxwrd rtaw axwr wywh Nyd ayrm 2Co 3:17 2Co 3:17 Now the Lord Jehovah himself is the Spirit. And where the Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is, there is freedom. axwr ayrm Nmd Kya axbwsl axbws Nm Nnyplxtsm atwmdl hlw Nnyzx atyzxmbd Kya ayrmd htxwbst atylg apab Nlk Nyd Nnx 2Co 3:18 2Co 3:18 And we all, with uncovered faces, behold as in a mirror the glory of the Lord Jehovah; and are transformed into the same likeness, from glory to glory, as by the Lord Jehovah the Spirit. (See v.14& 4:6.) Nwklbqa anaw Nwbrqtt al aamjlw ayrm rma Nwhnm wsrptaw Nwhtnyb Nm wqwp anh ljm 2Co 6:17 2Co 6:17 Wherefore, come ye out from among them, and be ye separate from them, saith the Lord Jehovah; and come not near the unclean thing, and I will receive you; dyxa lkd ayrm rma atnblw aynbl yl Nwwht Nwtnaw abal Nwkl awhaw 2Co 6:18 2Co 6:18 and will be to you a Father, and ye shall be sons and daughters to me, saith the Lord Jehovah Almighty. rhbtsn ayrmb rhbtsmd Nyd wh 2Co 10:17 2Co 10:17 But let him that will glory, glory in the Lord Jehovah. yhwyxbsn ayrmd Nm ala aqb wh wh xbsm hspnd Nm ryg awh al 2Co 10:18 2Co 10:18 For not he who praiseth himself, is approved; but he whom the Lord Jehovah praiseth. ayrmb asydq alkyhl abrw anynb hlk bkrtm hbw Eph 2:21 Eph 2:21 And in him all the edifice is framed together, and groweth into a holy temple in the Lord Jehovah; atydwmem adxw atwnmyh adxw ayrm ryg wh dx Eph 4:5 Eph 4:5 For, the Lord Jehovah is one, and the faith one, and the baptism one; (See Acts2: 36,1 Cor. 8:6, 1 Cor 12:3-6 & Eph. 4:4-6 to establish that Yeshua is now the sole bearer of The Sacred Name "Maryah"-The Lord Jehovah.) Nwhnyer twqyrob Nyklhmd ammed akrs Kya Nyklhm Nwwht al ash Nmd ayrmb ana dhomw ana rma Nyd adh Eph 4:17 Eph 4:17 ¶ And this I say, and testify in the Lord Jehovah, that henceforth ye walk not as the other Gentiles, who walk in the vanity of their mind: ayrml Nwktwblb Nyrmz Nwtywh axwrd atrymzbw atxbstbw arwmzmb Nwkspn Me wllmw Eph 5:19
18. Eph 5:19 And converse with yourselves in psalms and hymns; and with your hearts sing to the Lord Jehovah, in spiritual songs. yhwba ahlad axbwsl axysm ewsy wh ayrmd adwn Nsl lkw Php 2:11 Php 2:11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus the Messiah is the Lord Jehovah, to the glory of God his Father. Nwna wdwxa arqyab Nwna ankhd Nylyalw awdx lkb ayrmb lykh yhwlbq Php 2:29 Php 2:29 Receive him then in the Lord Jehovah, with all joy; and hold in honor those who are such. ayrmd htlxdbw ajysp ablb ala asnynbl Nyrpsd Nwnh Kya anye azxmb al argpd Nwkyrml Mdmlkb wemtsa adbe Col 3:22 Col 3:22 Servants, obey in all things your bodily masters; not in the sight of the eye only, as those who please men, but with a simple heart, and in the fear of the Lord Jehovah. Nwtyxlp axysm ryg ayrml atwtryb anerwp Nwtylbqm Nrm Nmd wedw Col 3:24 Col 3:24 and know ye, that from our Lord ye will receive a recompense as the inheritance; for ye serve the Lord Jehovah the Messiah. ayrmb Ntnkw anmyhm ansmsmw abybx axa owqykwj Nwkedwn Nyd ytwld Mdm Col 4:7 Col 4:7 ¶ And what is occurrent with me, will Tychicus make known to you; who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister, and our fellow-servant in the Lord Jehovah: asyb Nm Nwkbzwsnw Nwkrjnn whd ayrm Nyd wh Nmyhm 2Th 3:3 2Th 3:3 And faithful is the Lord Jehovah, who will keep you and rescue you from the evil One. ayrmd hmsl arqd lk alwe Nm qwrpnw Nwna hlydd Nylyal ayrm edyw anh amtx hl tyaw yh amyq ahlad atryrs Nyd atoats 2Ti 2:19 2Ti 2:19 ¶ But the firm foundation of God standeth; and it hath this seal, The Lord Jehovah knoweth them who are his: and, Let every one who invoketh the name of The Lord Jehovah, stand aloof from iniquity. adh dben opm ayrm Na Heb 6:3 Heb 6:3 We will do this, if the Lord Jehovah permit. qdzyklmd htwmdb Mlel armwk wh tnad lgdn alw ayrm amyd dywd dyb hl rmad Kya atmwmb Nyd anh armwk wwh atmwm ald ryg Nwnh Heb 7:21 Heb 7:21 For they became priests without an oath; but this man by an oath. As he said to him by David: The Lord Jehovah hath sworn, and will not lie, Thou art a priest for ever, after the likeness of Melchisedec. atdx aqtyd adwhy tybd atyb lew lyroya tybd atyb le rwmgaw ayrm rma Nyta atmwy ahd rmaw ryg Nwhl asr Heb 8:8
19. Heb 8:8 For he chideth them and saith: Behold, the days come, saith the Lord Jehovah, when I will complete with the family of the house of Israel, and with the family of the house of Judah, a new covenant; ayrm rma Nwhb tyob ana Pa ylyd aqtydb wywq al Nwnhd ljm Nyrumd aera Nm Nwna tqpaw Nwhdyab tdxad amwyb Nwhyhbal tbhyd aqtyd yh Kya al Heb 8:9 Heb 8:9 not like the covenant which I gave to their fathers, in the day when I took them by the hand, and brought them out of the land of Egypt; and because they continued not in my covenant, I also rejected them, saith the Lord Jehovah. ame yl Nwwhn Nwnhw ahla ana Nwhl awhaw yhwybtka Nwhtwbl lew Nwhyedmb yowmnl yhwylta ayrm rma Nwnh atmwy rtb lyroya tybd atybl ltad aqtyd Nyd adh Heb 8:10 Heb 8:10 But this is the covenant which I will give to the family of the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord Jehovah: I will put my law in their minds, and inscribe it on their hearts; and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people. Nwhsysql amdew Nwhrwez Nm ynnwedn Nwhlkd ljm ayrml edd rmanw yhwxal alpa htnydm rbl sna Pln alw Heb 8:11 Heb 8:11 And one shall not teach his fellow-citizen, nor his brother, nor say: Know thou the Lord Jehovah: because they shall all know me, from the youngest of them to the oldest. yhwybtka Nwhtwbl lew Nwhyedmb yowmnl yhwylta ayrm rma Nwnh atmwy rtb Nm Nwhl ltad aqtyd yh adh Heb 10:16 Heb 10:16 This is the covenant which I will give them after those days, saith the Lord Jehovah; I will put my law into their minds, and inscribe it on their hearts; hmel ayrm Nwdnd bwtw ewrpa anaw atebt yh ylydd rmad whl Nnyedy Heb 10:30 Heb 10:30 For we know him who hath said, Retribution is mine; and I will repay: and again, The Lord Jehovah will judge his people. tna Nwktm hnmd ytma Kspn aprt alw ayrmd htwdrm Nm amht al yrb Nwkl rma aynbld Kyad anya anplwyl yhynwtyejw Heb 12:5 Heb 12:5 And ye have forgotten the monition, which saith to you, as to children, My son, disregard not the chastening of the Lord Jehovah; nor let thy soul faint, when thou art rebuked by him. Nwhb abu whd Nylya aynbl dgnmw hl adr ayrm ryg Mxrd Nml Heb 12:6 Heb 12:6 For, whom the Lord Jehovah loveth, he chasteneth; and he scourgeth those sons, for whom he hath kind regards. aydya Kb apra alw Kqbsa ald rma ayrm ryg wh Nwkl tyad Mdm Nwkl qpon ala Nwknyer apok Mxr awh al Heb 13:5 Heb 13:5 Let not your mind love money; but let what ye have, satisfy you. For the Lord Jehovah himself hath said, I will never leave thee, nor slacken the hand towards thee.
20. ayrm Nm Mdm bond asnrb wh rbon alw Jas 1:7 Jas 1:7 And let not that man expect to receive any thing of the Lord Jehovah, Nydybe ahlad atwmdbd asnynbl Nnyjyl hbw abaw ayrml Nnykrbm hb Jas 3:9 Jas 3:9 For with it, we bless the Lord Jehovah and Father; and with it we curse men, who were made in the image of God: Nwkmrmrnw ayrm Mdq wkkmta Jas 4:10 Jas 4:10 Humble yourselves before the Lord Jehovah, and he will exalt you. yh wa adh Nnydbe axnw abun ayrm Nad Nwrmand Plx Jas 4:15 Jas 4:15 Whereas they should say: If the Lord Jehovah please, and we live, we will do this or that. tle twabu ayrmd yhwndal adwuxd ategw aeq Nwtmljd wh Nwktera wduxd alepd arga ah Jas 5:4 Jas 5:4 Behold, the wages of the laborers who have reaped your ground, which ye have wrongfully retained, crieth out; and the clamor of the reapers hath entered the ears of the Lord Jehovah of Sabaoth. aysyqlw ayrykb arjm bond amde Nwhyle hxwr rgmw herad aryqy arapl akomd arka Kya ayrmd htytaml amde Nwkxwr wrga yxa Nyd Nwtna Jas 5:7 Jas 5:7 But, my brethren, be ye patient until the advent of the Lord Jehovah; like the husbandman, who waiteth for the precious fruits of his ground, and is patient as to them, until he receive the early and the latter rain. ayrmd hmsb wllmd Nwnh Nwkynulwad axwr trgml yxa Nwkl wbo aybnl atwmd Jas 5:10 Jas 5:10 For patience in your afflictions, my brethren, take to you the example of the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord Jehovah. Npxrmw ayrm wh Nmxrmd ljm Nwtyzx ayrm hl dbed atrxw bwyad htwnrbyom Nwtems wrbyod Nylyal abwj Nnybhy ryg ah Jas 5:11 Jas 5:11 For lo, we ascribe blessedness to them who have borne suffering. Ye have heard of the patience of Job; and ye have seen the result which the Lord Jehovah wrought for him: for the Lord Jehovah is merciful and compassionate. ayrm wh bjd Nwtyzxw Nwtmej Na 1Pe 2:3 1Pe 2:3 if ye have tasted and seen that the Lord Jehovah is good: (See 2:4.) asyb le ayrmd yhwpaw Nwna emsml yhwndaw aqydz le ayrmd yhwnyed ljm 1Pe 3:12 1Pe 3:12 Because the eyes of the Lord Jehovah are upon the righteous, and his ears ready to hear them: but the face of the Lord Jehovah is against the wicked. atlxdbw atwkykmb Nwktwnmyhd arbo le atlm Nwkl ebtd lkl axwrb qpml Nybyjm Nwtywhw axysm ayrml Nwktwblb wsdq ala 1Pe 3:15
21. 1Pe 3:15 but sanctify the Lord Jehovah the Messiah, in your hearts. And be ye ready for a vindication, before every one who demandeth of you an account of the hope of your faith, rjn Nyqntsm dk anydd amwyl Nyd alwel hl Nylxdd Nylyal anulwa Nm qwrpnd ayrm wh edy 2Pe 2:9 2Pe 2:9 the Lord Jehovah knoweth how to rescue from afflictions those who fear him; and he will reserve the wicked for the day of judgment to be tormented, apdwgd anyd ayrm Nm Nwhyle Nytym al Nwhnm Nybrwr answebw alyxbd akalmd akya 2Pe 2:11 2Pe 2:11 whereas angels, greater than they in might and valor, bring not against them a reproachful denunciation from the Lord Jehovah. dx amwy Kya Nyns Plaw yhwtya Nyns Pla Kya ayrml amwy dxd ybybx Nwkyejt al adx Nyd adh 2Pe 3:8 2Pe 3:8 ¶ And of this one thing, my beloved, be not forgetful, That one day, to the Lord Jehovah, is as a thousand years; and a thousand years, as one day. atan atwbytl snlk ala dban snad abu aldb Nwktljm hxwr rgm ala Nyrbom arxwws Nysnad Kya yhwnklwmb ayrm rxwtsm al 2Pe 3:9 2Pe 3:9 ¶ The Lord Jehovah doth not procrastinate his promises, as some estimate procrastination; but he is long suffering, for your sakes, being not willing that any should perish, but that every one should come to repentance. xktst hbd adbew aeraw Nwrtsn Nydqy dk Nyd aokwjoa Nyrbe yls Nm ayms hbd wh abng Kya ayrmd hmwy Nyd ata 2Pe 3:10 2Pe 3:10 And the day of the Lord Jehovah will come, like a thief; in which the heavens will suddenly pass away; and the elements, being ignited, will be dissolved; and the earth and the works in it, will not be found. Nwkl btk hl tbhytad atmkx Kya owlwp abybx Nwxa Pad ankya Nwbsxt anqrwp ayrmd hxwr trgmlw 2Pe 3:15 2Pe 3:15 And account the long suffering of the Lord Jehovah to be redemption; as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom conferred on him, wrote to you; ayrm Kb rwegnd rma ala apdwgd anyd yhwle atynd xrma al aswmd hrgp ljm awh llmm Nad dk aurqlka Med wh akalm syr Nyd lyakym Jude 1:9 Jude 1:9 But Michael the archangel, who, in debate with the Accuser, contended about the body of Moses, did not venture to bring against him a reviling declaration; but said, The Lord Jehovah will rebuke thee. asydqd atwbrb ata ayrm ahd rma dk Kwnx Mda Nm aebsd yhwtyad wh Nylhl Pa Nyd ybnta Jude 1:14 Jude 1:14 And of them also prophesied Enoch, who was the seventh from Adam, when he said: Behold, the Lord Jehovah cometh, with myriads of his saints;
22. lk dyxad wh ataw awh yhwtyaw yhwtyad wh ahla ayrm rma wtw Pla ana Re 1:8 Re 1:8 I am Alpha, also Omega, saith the Lord Jehovah God; who is, and was, and is to come, the omnipotent. ataw yhwtyaw awh yhwtyad wh lk dyxa ahla ayrm sydq sydq sydq rmaml ayllw ammya Nyhl tyl aylsw anye Nylm wgl Nmw tyanrdwx Nypg ats lelw hyrpj Nm hl tyaw amyq Nyhnm adxlk atwyx Nyhytebra Re 4:8 Re 4:8 ¶ And these four Animals had, each of them, six wings around it: and within they were full of eyes: and they have no cessation, day or night, from saying: Holy, Holy, Holy, the Lord Jehovah God, the Omnipotent, who was, and is, and is to come. aerad hyrwme Nm Nmd tebtw tnyd al aryrsw asydq ayrm ytmal amde Nyrmaw abr alqb weqw Re 6:10 Re 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: How long, O Lord Jehovah, thou holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? tklmaw abr Klyxb tbond awh yhwtyaw yhwtyad lk dyxa ahla ayrm Kl Nnydwm rmaml Re 11:17 Re 11:17 saying: We praise thee, O Lord Jehovah God, Omnipotent, who art, and wast; because thou hast assumed thy great power, and hast reigned. arma Mdqw asydq akalm Mdq atyrbkw arwnb qntsnw hzgwrd aokb ajlx ald gyzmd ayrmd htmxd armx Nm atsn wh Pa Re 14:10 Re 14:10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Lord Jehovah (God), which is poured undiluted into the cup of his indignation, and shall be tormented with fire and sulphur, before the holy angels, and before the throne. amled aklm Kydbe Nyryrsw Nynak lk dyxa ahla ayrm Kydbe Nyhymtw Nybrwr Nyrmaw armad atxwbstw ahlad hdbe aswmd atxwbst Nyxbsmw Re 15:3 Re 15:3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying: Great and marvellous are thy deeds, Lord Jehovah God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, O King of worlds. tna Uyrtd ljm Kymdq Nwdgonw Nwtan amme Nwhlkd ljm ayox dwxlb wh tnad ljm Kmsl xbsnw ayrm Kl lxdn al Nm Re 15:4 Re 15:4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord Jehovah, and glorify thy name? Because thou only art holy and just: Because all nations shall come and worship before thee, since thy righteousnesses have been revealed. Kynyd Nyqydzw Nyryrs lk dyxa ahla ayrm Nya rmad axbdml temsw Re 16:7 Re 16:7 And I heard one from the altar say: Yes, Lord Jehovah God Almighty: true and righteous is thy judgment. hndd ayrm Ntlyxd ljm dqat arwnbw anpkw albaw atwm atwxm hyle Nytan amwy dxb anhljm Re 18:8
23. Re 18:8 therefore, in one day, shall these her plagues come, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be burned with fire: for strong is the Lord Jehovah God who judgeth her. lk dyxa ahla ayrm Klmad ljm aywllh Nyrmad antlyx amerd alq Kyaw aaygo aymd alq Kyaw aaygo asnkd Kya alq temsw Re 19:6 Re 19:6 And I heard, as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of heavy thunders, saying: Hallelujah; for our Lord Jehovah God, Omnipotent, reigneth. hlkyh yhwtya wh lk dyxa ahla ryg ayrm hb tyzx al alkyhw Re 21:22 Re 21:22 And I saw no temple in it; for the Lord Jehovah Almighty is its temple, and the Lamb. Nymle Mlel Nwhklmw Nwhl rhnm ahla ayrmd ljm asmsd hrhwnw agrsw arhwn Nwhl aebtn alw Nmt awhn al ayllw Re 22:5 Re 22:5 And there will be no more night; and they have no need of the light of a candle, or of the light of the sun; because the Lord Jehovah God giveth them light: and they will reign for ever and ever. lgeb awhml byhyd am yhwdbel wywxml hkalml rds asydq aybnd atxwrd ahla ayrmw Nryrsw Nnmyhm alm Nylh yl rmaw Re 22:6 Re 22:6 ¶ And he said to me: These words are faithful and true. And the Lord Jehovah God of the spirit of the prophets, hath sent me, his angel, to show unto his servants the things that must soon occur. ewsy ayrm at lgeb ana ata Nya Nylh dhom dk rma Re 22:20 Re 22:20 ¶ He who testifieth these things, saith: Yes, I come quickly. Amen. Come, Lord Jehovah Jesus! 50 clear references to LORD JEHOVAH Yeshua (Grey highlighted) are found above among the 215 references to LORD JEHOVAH.