Published on June 13, 2016
1. Opportunities in Industrial Biotechnology (Whisky, Soybean Foods, Cheese, Lyine, Tryptophan, Aspartic Acid, Citric Acid, Acetic Acid, Gluconic and Itaconic Acids, Lactic Acid, Glucose Isomerase, Ethanol, Acetone and Butanol, Enzymes, Antibiotics, Biogas, etc.)
2. www.entrepreneurindia.co Introduction Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bioprocesses in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bio products. Biotechnology also utilizes these products for manufacturing purpose. Modern use of similar terms includes genetic engineering as well as cell and tissue culture technologies. Biotechnology draws on the pure biological sciences and in many instances is also dependent on knowledge and methods from outside the sphere of biology.
3. www.entrepreneurindia.co Conversely, modern biological sciences are intimately entwined and dependent on the methods developed through biotechnology and what is commonly thought of as the life sciences industry. It has a major application in modern brewing technology which includes the production of whisky, traditional fermented soybean foods bacterial biomass, cheese starters, cheese technology, L glutamic acid fermentation etc. Biotechnology and cell molecular biology have developed and emerged in to a major discipline during last two decades.
4. www.entrepreneurindia.co Biotechnology is also used to recycle, treat waste, microbial treatment and utilization a waste. The growing global demand for biotechnology products, India has rich biodiversity that drives its clinical trials industry and forms a strong base for pharmaceutical research. In recent years, the worldwide biotechnology based products market has grown at an annual average rate of 15%. This book majorly deals with introduction to basic biotechnology, downstream processing in biotechnology,
5. www.entrepreneurindia.co modern brewing technology, industrial chemicals, biochemical and fuels, microbial flavours and fragrances, biodegradation of non cellulosic wastes for environmental conservation and fuel production, landfills for treatment of solid wastes etc. This book also consists of addresses of machinery suppliers, addresses of chemical suppliers, list of universities, conducting Biotechnology courses in the directory section.
6. www.entrepreneurindia.co This is a unique book, concise, up to date resource offering an innovative, adoptive and valuable presentation of the subject. It covers all important biotechnological topics of industrial and academic interests. This book will be very use full for industry people, students, and libraries and for those who want to venture in to manufacturing of biotechnological products.
7. www.entrepreneurindia.co Table of Contents 1. Introduction to basic bio-technology 2. Downstream processing in bio-technology 3. Modern Brewing Technology 1. Whisky 2. Traditional fermented soybean foods 3. Bacterial Biomass 4. Cheese starters 5. Cheese Technology
8. www.entrepreneurindia.co 6. L-Glutamic acid fermentation 7. Lyine 8. Tryptophan 9. Aspartic Acid 10. Threonine 11. 5-Guanosine mono phosphate 12. Phenylalanine 4. Industrial Chemicals, Biochemical and Fuels 1. Citric Acid 2. Gluconic and Itaconic Acids
9. www.entrepreneurindia.co 3. Acetic Acid 4. Propionic and Butyric Acids 5. Lactic Acid 6. Starch Conversion Process 7. Proteolytic Enzymes 8. Hydrolytic Enzymes 9. Glucose Isomerase 10 Ethanol 11. Acetone and Butanol 12. 2,3-Butanediol 13. Microbial Insecticides 14. Microbial Flavours and Fragrances
10. www.entrepreneurindia.co 15. Fats and Oils 16. Microbial Polysaccharides 17. Enzymes in Food Technology 18. Production of Antibiotics 19. Microbial Gums 20. Tea Fermentation 21. Microbial Treatment and utilization a waste 22. Coffee Fermentation 5. Biogas and waste treatment 1. Cold condition biogas 2. Biogas for organic wastes diluted with seawater
11. www.entrepreneurindia.co 3. Optimization of bioconversion of solids and liquid residues 4. Biodegradation of non-cellulosic wastes for environmental conservation and fuel production 5. Landfills for treatment of solid wastes 6. Composting 6. Glossary of Terms 7. Directory section 7. Addresses of Machinery suppliers 8. Addresses of Chemical suppliers 8. List of Universities, conducting 'Bio-Technology' Courses
12. www.entrepreneurindia.co Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) can provide Process Technology Book on Biotechnology See more http://goo.gl/on3xxo http://goo.gl/TPgjeN http://goo.gl/cimTgM
13. Visit us at
14. Take a look at NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES on #StreetView https://goo.gl/VstWkd www.entrepreneurindia.cowww.niir.org
15. Locate us on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/BKkUtq9gevT2 www.entrepreneurindia.co
16. An ISO 9001:2008 Company www.entrepreneurindia.co
17. o One of the leading reliable names in industrial world for providing the most comprehensive technical consulting services o We adopt a systematic approach to provide the strong fundamental support needed for the effective delivery of services to our Clients’ in India & abroad Who are we? www.entrepreneurindia.co
18. o Project Identification o Detailed Project Reports/Pre-feasibility Reports o Business Plan o Industry Trends o Market Research Reports o Technology Books and Directory o Databases on CD-ROM o Laboratory Testing Services o Turnkey Project Consultancy/Solutions o Entrepreneur India (An Industrial Monthly Journal) What do we offer? www.entrepreneurindia.co
19. o We have two decades long experience in project consultancy and market research field o We empower our customers with the prerequisite know-how to take sound business decisions o We help catalyze business growth by providing distinctive and profound market analysis o We serve a wide array of customers , from individual entrepreneurs to Corporations and Foreign Investors o We use authentic & reliable sources to ensure business precision How are we different ? www.entrepreneurindia.co
20. Our Approach Requirement collection Thorough analysis of the project Economic feasibility study of the Project Market potential survey/research Report Compilation www.entrepreneurindia.co
21. Who do we serve? o Public-sector Companies o Corporates o Government Undertakings o Individual Entrepreneurs o NRI’s o Foreign Investors o Non-profit Organizations, NBFC’s o Educational Institutions o Embassies & Consulates o Consultancies o Industry / trade associations www.entrepreneurindia.co
22. Sectors We Cover o Ayurvedic And Herbal Medicines, Herbal Cosmetics o Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic Beverages, Drinks o Adhesives, Industrial Adhesive, Sealants, Glues, Gum & Resin o Activated Carbon & Activated Charcoal o Aluminium And Aluminium Extrusion Profiles & Sections, o Bio-fertilizers And Biotechnology o Breakfast Snacks And Cereal Food o Bicycle Tyres & Tubes, Bicycle Parts, Bicycle Assembling www.entrepreneurindia.co
23. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Bamboo And Cane Based Projects o Building Materials And Construction Projects o Biodegradable & Bioplastic Based Projects o Chemicals (Organic And Inorganic) o Confectionery, Bakery/Baking And Other Food o Cereal Processing o Coconut And Coconut Based Products o Cold Storage For Fruits & Vegetables o Coal & Coal Byproduct www.entrepreneurindia.co
24. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Copper & Copper Based Projects o Dairy/Milk Processing o Disinfectants, Pesticides, Insecticides, Mosquito Repellents, o Electrical, Electronic And Computer based Projects o Essential Oils, Oils & Fats And Allied o Engineering Goods o Fibre Glass & Float Glass o Fast Moving Consumer Goods o Food, Bakery, Agro Processing www.entrepreneurindia.co
25. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Fruits & Vegetables Processing o Ferro Alloys Based Projects o Fertilizers & Biofertilizers o Ginger & Ginger Based Projects o Herbs And Medicinal Cultivation And Jatropha (Biofuel) o Hotel & Hospitability Projects o Hospital Based Projects o Herbal Based Projects o Inks, Stationery And Export Industries www.entrepreneurindia.co
26. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Infrastructure Projects o Jute & Jute Based Products o Leather And Leather Based Projects o Leisure & Entertainment Based Projects o Livestock Farming Of Birds & Animals o Minerals And Minerals o Maize Processing(Wet Milling) & Maize Based Projects o Medical Plastics, Disposables Plastic Syringe, Blood Bags o Organic Farming, Neem Products Etc. www.entrepreneurindia.co
27. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Paints, Pigments, Varnish & Lacquer o Paper And Paper Board, Paper Recycling Projects o Printing Inks o Packaging Based Projects o Perfumes, Cosmetics And Flavours o Power Generation Based Projects & Renewable Energy Based Projects o Pharmaceuticals And Drugs o Plantations, Farming And Cultivations o Plastic Film, Plastic Waste And Plastic Compounds o Plastic, PVC, PET, HDPE, LDPE Etc. www.entrepreneurindia.co
28. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Potato And Potato Based Projects o Printing And Packaging o Real Estate, Leisure And Hospitality o Rubber And Rubber Products o Soaps And Detergents o Stationary Products o Spices And Snacks Food o Steel & Steel Products o Textile Auxiliary And Chemicals www.entrepreneurindia.co
29. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Township & Residential Complex o Textiles And Readymade Garments o Waste Management & Recycling o Wood & Wood Products o Water Industry(Packaged Drinking Water & Mineral Water) o Wire & Cable www.entrepreneurindia.co
30. Niir Project Consultancy Services 106-E, Kamla Nagar, New Delhi-110007, India. Email: [email protected] , [email protected] Tel: +91-11-23843955, 23845654, 23845886 Mobile: +91-9811043595 Fax: +91-11-23841561 Website : www.niir.org www.entrepreneurindia.co Take a look at NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES on #StreetView https://goo.gl/VstWkd www.niir.org www.entrepreneurindia.co
31. www.niir.org Follow Us www.entrepreneurindia.co
32. For more information, visit us at: www.entrepreneurindia.co