Published on July 11, 2019
1. Introduction to Hospitality AVAILABLE IN : KINDLE / HARDCOVER / PAPERBACK
2. Descriptions : Prepare students to succeed in any area of the hospitality industry. Introduction to Hospitality, 7/e, focuses on hospitality operations while offering a broad, comprehensive view of the world's largest industry. The text is organized into four sections: hospitality and lodging; beverages, restaurants, and managed services; tourism, recreation, attractions, clubs, and gaming; and assemblies, events, attractions, leadership, and management. Each section includes real-world profiles, first- hand accounts, and engaging case studies to help readers connect with the material and foster an appreciation of the industry's unique enthusiasm and passion. New photos, page layouts, and hands-on examples help students understand the how-to aspects of today's hospitality industry. Updated to reflect today's trends and realities, the Seventh Edition contains new coverage of spas, updated and new corporate profiles, salary information, hospitality-related technologies, and more! Also available with
3. q q q q q q Details : Author : John R. Walker Pages : 656 pages Publisher : Pearson Language : ISBN-10 : 0133762769 ISBN-13 : 9780133762761
4. Download this book ( Introduction to Hospitality ) by clicking button in below ! #Read Online Free 30 Days !
5. Our Services : We strive to offer the best buying experience to book enthusiasts - this includes industry-leading customer service, mobile friendly layout, free shipping (including international orders!), Consistently affordable prices, and access to the most sought after books in the market. And every book purchased makes a difference in someone's life through our literacy partner program. Don't just take our word for it, register immediately and get the book you want. Free 30 days of unlimited reading!