Published on June 1, 2016
1. You will learn to: Create a service for Lineage II. Integrate it in your site. Receive automatic payments. PayGol Payments in Lineage II
2. What is PayGol? PayGol is an online payment service that makes it easy and safe to pay for virtual and digital goods. Purchases on many of your favorite gaming, entertainment and social sites can be completed choosing many payment methods PayGol offers you.
3. PayGol’s payment methods Credit cards, mobile payments (SMS and Call), Paysafecard, Webpay, Santander Rio, Boleto Bancario, Dinero Mail, Redpagos, IBAN, Interbank, Mercado Pago, iDeal, Sofort, Oxxo, Banamex, Interbank, among others. https://www.paygol.com/en/coverage
4. Payout methods You can choose Bank Transfer, PayPal or Skrill to receive your funds.
5. How does it work? To see a demo of PayGol’s service you can go to https://www.paygol.com/en/demo
6. Let’s start! To create a PayGol account, please go to https://www.paygol.com/register Then you choose standard service and press ‘start now’ https://www.paygol.com/en/newservice
7. Create service You have to complete the information to create a service. In this part, you also choose your payment options.
8. URL Background (IPN) Now download this file and upload the paygol.php file to your server: https://sourceforge.net/projects/paygol-open-tibia/files On field URL Background (Instant Payment Notification or IPN) add the full path where the paygol.php file is located (e.g.:http://www.myserver.com/paygol.php). This file will be called after every payment has been processed, sending you several parameters to make all the process automatic. For a full documentation about technical implementation go to https://www.paygol.com/en/webapps/implementation Save all changes and set your service as Testing and test your service until you are sure is working as you want.
9. Edit your paygol.php file and replace the "xxxx" by the real data to connect to your database, you will see something like this: //set host, username and password for DB $dbhost = "xxxx"; $dbuser = "xxxx"; $dbpass = "xxxx"; $dbname = "xxxx";
10. Pay attention on the lines: $custom = $_GET[custom]; $points = $_GET[points]; $custom is the variable where the username or character of the payer will be stored. $points is the total of web points that user paid for.
11. Adding the payment button? Now you click on the wrench icon and you will find the implementation options. Please choose the Basic implementation.
12. You will find 3 implementation options. Basic is the most used. You only have to copy the already personalized code for your service and paste it on your website.
13. More questions? If you have more questions, go and visit https://www.paygol.com/en/support