Published on August 22, 2019
1. [PDF] Florida #LIMITED Florida FINALIST FOR THE 2018 NATIONAL BOOK AWARD WINNER OF THE 2019 STORY PRIZEONE OF NPR'S BEST BOOKS OF 2018The universally-acclaimed return of the New York Times bestselling author of Fates and Furies.In Lauren Groff?s Florida, the hot sun shines, but a wild darkness lurks. In her thrilling new book, Lauren Groff brings the reader into a physical world that is at once domestic and wild?a place where the hazards of the natural world lie waiting to pounce, yet the greatest threats and mysteries are still of an emotional, psychological nature. A family retreat can be derailed by a prowling panther, or by a sexual secret. Among those navigating this place are a resourceful pair of abandoned sisters; a lonely boy, grown up; a restless, childless couple, a searching, homeless woman; and an unforgettable, recurring character?a steely and conflicted wife and mother. The stories in this collection span characters, towns, decades, even centuries, but Florida?its landscape, climate, history, and
2. [PDF] Florida #LIMITED Author : Lauren Groff Pages : 288 pages Publisher : Riverhead Books Language : eng ISBN-10 : 44776662- florida ISBN-13 : 9781594634529
3. DETAIL OF BOOKS Author : Lauren Groffq Pages : 288 pagesq Publisher : Riverhead Booksq Language : engq ISBN-10 : 44776662-floridaq ISBN-13 : 9781594634529q
4. Book Image View Books By Lauren Groff
5. If You want to have this book, please click button download in below....