Published on May 4, 2016
1. www.entrepreneurindia.co PET Bottle Recycling - Manufacturing Plant Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business plan, Industry Trends, Market research, survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility study, Investment opportunities, Cost and Revenue
2. www.entrepreneurindia.co Polyethylene terephthalate or PET (also known as PETE) is one of the most common types of plastic. Most single-serve plastic bottles, including those for water, soft drinks and juices, are made with PET. Designated by the recycling code “1”. Being extremely light, PET bottles help to reduce the emissionofcontaminants duringtheirtransport. Introduction
3. www.entrepreneurindia.co Since they require less fuel during transport, they also help saving energy. PET is globally recognized as a safe, recyclable packaging material. PET is the main constituent in a variety of consumer and industrial products including plastic fibers, videotape, audiotape, film, engineeredresin,foodcontainers.
4. www.entrepreneurindia.co PET recycling is the process of reprocessing plastic that already has been used before and giving it some new reusable form. For instance, this could mean melting down soft drink bottles and then casting them as plastic chairs and tables. Typically a plastic is not recycled into the same type of plastic, and products made from recycled plastics are often not recyclable. Thus, it is a good project for entrepreneurs to invest.
5. www.entrepreneurindia.co Few Indian Major Players are as under • Allen Laboratories Ltd. • Dhunseri Petrochem & Tea Ltd. • F C L Technologies & Products Ltd. [Merged] • Filaments India Ltd. • Futura Polymers Ltd. [Merged] • Garden Polymers Pvt. Ltd. • Jauss Polymers Ltd. • L-Pack Polymers Ltd.
6. • Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd. • Pearl Engineering Polymers Ltd. • Pearl Polymers Ltd. • Polycon International Ltd. • Radico Khaitan Ltd. • Sachi Molding Solutions Pvt. Ltd. • Sen Pet (India) Ltd. • Shripet Cybertech Systems Ltd. • South Asian Petrochem Ltd. [Merged] • Sunrise Containers Ltd.
7. Project at a Glance www.entrepreneurindia.co PROJECT AT A GLANCE (Rs. in lacs) COST OF PROJECT MEANS OF FINANCE Particulars Existing Proposed Total Particulars Existing Proposed Total Land & Site Development Exp. 0.00 40.00 40.00Capital 0.00 112.85 112.85 Buildings 0.00 127.25 127.25Share Premium 0.00 0.00 0.00 Plant & Machineries 0.00 129.82 129.82Other Type Share Capital 0.00 0.00 0.00 Motor Vehicles 0.00 8.00 8.00Reserves & Surplus 0.00 0.00 0.00 Office Automation Equipments 0.00 62.00 62.00Cash Subsidy 0.00 0.00 0.00 Technical Knowhow Fees & Exp. 0.00 25.00 25.00Internal Cash Accruals 0.00 0.00 0.00 Franchise & Other Deposits 0.00 0.00 0.00Long/Medium Term Borrowings 0.00 338.54 338.54 Preliminary& Pre-operative Exp 0.00 3.00 3.00Debentures / Bonds 0.00 0.00 0.00 Provision for Contingencies 0.00 13.00 13.00Unsecured Loans/Deposits 0.00 0.00 0.00 Margin Money - Working Capital 0.00 43.32 43.32 TOTAL 0.00 451.39 451.39TOTAL 0.00 451.39 451.39
8. www.entrepreneurindia.co Project at a Glance Year Annualised Book Value Debt Dividend Retained Earnings Payout Probable Market Price P/E Ratio Yield Price/ Book Value EPS CEPS Per Share Per Share Per Share No.of Times Rs Rs Rs Rs Rs % Rs % Rs % 1-2 4.35 8.26 14.35 24.00 0.00 100.00 4.35 0.00 4.35 1.00 0.00 2-3 7.65 11.08 22.00 18.00 0.00 100.00 7.65 0.00 7.65 1.00 0.00 3-4 10.85 13.88 32.85 12.00 0.00 100.00 10.85 0.00 10.85 1.00 0.00 4-5 13.89 16.57 46.74 6.00 0.00 100.00 13.89 0.00 13.89 1.00 0.00 5-6 16.74 19.11 63.48 0.00 0.00 100.00 16.74 0.00 16.74 1.00 0.00
9. www.entrepreneurindia.co Project at a Glance Year D. S. C. R. Debt / - Deposits Debt Equity as- Equity Total Net Worth Return on Net Worth Profitability Ratio Assets Turnover Ratio Current Ratio Individual Cumulative Overall GPM PBT PAT Net Contribut ion P/V Ratio (Number of times) (Number of times) % % % % % % Initial 3.00 3.00 1-2 1.24 1.24 1.67 1.67 2.92 10.13% 4.19% 2.96% 536.41 32.39% 2.71 1.00 2-3 1.59 1.41 0.82 0.82 1.75 11.87% 6.81% 4.47% 625.80 32.39% 2.91 1.19 3-4 2.00 1.59 1.99 0.37 0.37 1.08 13.03% 8.65% 5.55% 715.20 32.39% 2.93 1.44 4-5 2.47 1.78 0.13 0.13 0.69 13.80% 9.93% 6.31% 804.60 32.39% 2.84 1.73 5-6 3.03 1.99 0.00 0.00 0.46 14.30% 10.82% 6.85% 894.00 32.39% 2.67 2.47
10. www.entrepreneurindia.co Project at a Glance BEP BEP - Maximum Utilisation Year 5 Cash BEP (% of Installed Capacity) 63.60% Total BEP (% of Installed Capacity) 66.59% IRR, PAYBACK and FACR Internal Rate of Return .. ( In %age ) 26.12% Payback Period of the Project is ( In Years ) 2 Years 4 Months Fixed Assets Coverage Ratio ( No. of times ) 11.807
11. Table of Contents of the Project Report www.entrepreneurindia.co
12. www.entrepreneurindia.co 1. District Profile & Geotechnical Site Characterization 1.1. General 1.2. Physical Characteristics 1.3. Climate 1.4. Transportation and Communications 1.5. Map 1.6. Economy 1.7. Culture & Attitudes 2. Introduction 3. Uses & Applications
13. www.entrepreneurindia.co 4. Facts on PET Bottle & Its Recycling 4.1. Weight Analysis of PET Bottles 4.2. Plastic Container Code 4.3. Modernization of PET Bottle 5. Advantage & Benefits 6. B.I.S. Specifications 6.1. 2828:1964 Glossary of terms used in the plastics industry 6.2. 7019:1982 Glossary of terms in plastics and flexible packaging, excluding paper (first revision) 6.3. 14534:1998 Guidelines for recycling of plastics
14. www.entrepreneurindia.co 7. Types of Plastic Recycling 8. Market Survey 8.1. PET and Containers 8.2. PET Containers 8.3. Market Structure 8.4. PET Bottle Recycling: Cash the Trash 8.5. Export 8.6. Global Demand 9. Financials & Comparison of Major Indian Players/Companies 9.1. About Financial Statements of CMIE Database 9.2. Profits & Appropriations
15. www.entrepreneurindia.co 9.3. Total Liabilities 9.4. Total Assets 9.5. Net Cash Flow from Operating Activities 9.6. Section – I 9.6.1. Name of Company with Contact Details 9.6.2. Name of Director(S) 9.6.3. Plant Capacity 9.6.4. Location of Plant 9.6.5. Capital Expenditure Projects 9.6.6. Name of Raw Material(S) Consumed With Quantity & Cost 9.7. Section – II 9.7.1. Income & Expenses 9.7.2. Profits 9.7.3. Forex Transaction
16. www.entrepreneurindia.co 9.7.4. Liabilities 9.7.5. Assets 9.7.6. Growth in Assets & Liabilities 9.7.7. Growth in Income & Expenditure 9.7.8. Liquidity Ratios 9.7.9. Profitability Ratio 9.7.10. Return Ratios 9.7.11. Cost as % ge of sales 9.7.12. Working Capital & Turnover Ratios 9.7.13. Structure of Assets & Liabilities(%) 9.7.14. Cash Flow 10. Export & Import Statistics Data of India 10.1. Export Statistics Data for Empty Pet Bottle 10.2. Import Statistics Dataf for Empty Pet Bottle
17. www.entrepreneurindia.co 11. Present Manufacturers 12. Specification of Machinery & Equipments 13. Manufacturing Process 13.1. Process Description: 14. Process Flow Diagram 15. Suppliers of Raw Material 16. Suppliers of Plant & Machinery
18. www.entrepreneurindia.co 17. Product, Machinery & Raw Material Photographs 17.1. Product Photographs 17.2. Machinery Photographs 17.3. Raw Material Photographs 18. Plant Layout 19. Quotation of Plant, Machinery and Equipments from Supplier
19. Project Financials • Project at a Glance Annexure • Assumptions for Profitability workings ………………………..1 • Plant Economics…………………………………………………..2 • Production Schedule………………………………………………3 • Land & Building……………………………………………….……4 Factory Land & Building Site Development Expenses www.entrepreneurindia.co
20. • Plant & Machinery……………………………………………..……..5 Indigenous Machineries Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.) • Other Fixed Assets………………………………………..........….......6 Furniture & Fixtures Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses Technical Knowhow Provision of Contingencies • Working Capital Requirement Per Month……………………….…7 Raw Material Packing Material Lab & ETP Chemical Cost Consumable Store www.entrepreneurindia.co
21. • Overheads Required Per Month and Per Annum………….…….…8 Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.) Royalty and Other Charges Selling and Distribution Expenses • Salary and Wages …………………………………………....…………..9 • Turnover Per Annum ……………………………………………........…10 • Share Capital………………………………………………………….....11 Equity Capital Preference Share Capital www.entrepreneurindia.co
22. • Annexure 1 :: Cost of Project and Means of Finance • Annexure 2 :: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals Revenue/Income/Realisation Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items Gross Profit Financial Charges Total Cost of Sales Net Profit After Taxes Net Cash Accruals www.entrepreneurindia.co
23. www.entrepreneurindia.co • Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements Current Assets Gross Working Capital Current Liabilities Net Working Capital Working Note for Calculation of Work-in- process • Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
24. • Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets ROI (Average of Fixed Assets) RONW (Average of Share Capital) ROI (Average of Total Assets) • Annexure 6 :: Profitability Ratios D.S.C.R Earnings Per Share (EPS) Debt Equity Ratio www.entrepreneurindia.co
25. • Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis Variable Cost & Expenses Semi-Variable/Semi-Fixed Expenses Profit Volume Ratio (PVR) Fixed Expenses / Cost B.E.P www.entrepreneurindia.co
26. • Annexure 8 to 11 :: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume Resultant N.P.B.T Resultant D.S.C.R Resultant PV Ratio Resultant DER Resultant ROI Resultant BEP www.entrepreneurindia.co
27. • Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status Equity Capital Preference Share Capital • Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items www.entrepreneurindia.co
28. • Annexure 14 :: Product wise Domestic Sales Realisation • Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost • Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit • Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost • Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc. • Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost • Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit www.entrepreneurindia.co
29. • Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses • Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses • Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses • Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges • Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Expenses • Annexure 26 :: Other Manufacturing Expenses • Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses • Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses www.entrepreneurindia.co
30. • Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total) • Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M) • Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - as per IT Act WDV (Total) • Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - as per IT Act WDV (P & M) • Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans • Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits • Annexure 35 :: Projected Pay-Back Period and IRR www.entrepreneurindia.co
31. Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) can provide Detailed Project Report on PET Bottle Recycling See more http://goo.gl/dGjgmU http://goo.gl/CDYie3 http://goo.gl/RlY2Nz www.entrepreneurindia.co
32. Visit us at www.entrepreneurindia.co
33. Take a look at NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES on #Street View https://goo.gl/VstWkd www.entrepreneurindia.co
34. Locate us on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/BKkUtq9gevT2 www.entrepreneurindia.co
35. An ISO 9001:2008 Company www.entrepreneurindia.co
36. o One of the leading reliable names in industrial world for providing the most comprehensive technical consulting services o We adopt a systematic approach to provide the strong fundamental support needed for the effective delivery of services to our Clients’ in India & abroad www.entrepreneurindia.co Who are we?
37. o Project Identification o Detailed Project Reports/Pre-feasibility Reports o Market Research Reports o Technology Books and Directory o Databases on CD-ROM o Laboratory Testing Services o Turnkey Project Consultancy/Solutions o Entrepreneur India (An Industrial Monthly Journal) www.entrepreneurindia.co What do we offer?
38. o We have two decades long experience in project consultancy and market research field o We empower our customers with the prerequisite know-how to take sound business decisions o We help catalyze business growth by providing distinctive and profound market analysis o We serve a wide array of customers , from individual entrepreneurs to Corporations and Foreign Investors o We use authentic & reliable sources to ensure business precision www.entrepreneurindia.co How are we different ?
39. Our Approach www.entrepreneurindia.co Requirement collection Thorough analysis of the project Economic feasibility study of the Project Market potential survey/research Report Compilation
40. Who do we serve? o Public-sector Companies o Corporates o Government Undertakings o Individual Entrepreneurs o NRI’s o Foreign Investors o Non-profit Organizations, NBFC’s o Educational Institutions o Embassies & Consulates o Consultancies o Industry / trade associations www.entrepreneurindia.co
41. Sectors We Cover o Ayurvedic And Herbal Medicines, Herbal Cosmetics o Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic Beverages, Drinks o Adhesives, Industrial Adhesive, Sealants, Glues, Gum & Resin o Activated Carbon & Activated Charcoal o Aluminium And Aluminium Extrusion Profiles & Sections, o Bio-fertilizers And Biotechnology o Breakfast Snacks And Cereal Food o Bicycle Tyres & Tubes, Bicycle Parts, Bicycle Assembling www.entrepreneurindia.co
42. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Bamboo And Cane Based Projects o Building Materials And Construction Projects o Biodegradable & Bioplastic Based Projects o Chemicals (Organic And Inorganic) o Confectionery, Bakery/Baking And Other Food o Cereal Processing o Coconut And Coconut Based Products o Cold Storage For Fruits & Vegetables o Coal & Coal Byproduct www.entrepreneurindia.co
43. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Copper & Copper Based Projects o Dairy/Milk Processing o Disinfectants, Pesticides, Insecticides, Mosquito Repellents, o Electrical, Electronic And Computer based Projects o Essential Oils, Oils & Fats And Allied o Engineering Goods o Fibre Glass & Float Glass o Fast Moving Consumer Goods o Food, Bakery, Agro Processing www.entrepreneurindia.co
44. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Fruits & Vegetables Processing o Ferro Alloys Based Projects o Fertilizers & Biofertilizers o Ginger & Ginger Based Projects o Herbs And Medicinal Cultivation And Jatropha (Biofuel) o Hotel & Hospitability Projects o Hospital Based Projects o Herbal Based Projects o Inks, Stationery And Export Industries www.entrepreneurindia.co
45. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Infrastructure Projects o Jute & Jute Based Products o Leather And Leather Based Projects o Leisure & Entertainment Based Projects o Livestock Farming Of Birds & Animals o Minerals And Minerals o Maize Processing(Wet Milling) & Maize Based Projects o Medical Plastics, Disposables Plastic Syringe, Blood Bags o Organic Farming, Neem Products Etc. www.entrepreneurindia.co
46. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Paints, Pigments, Varnish & Lacquer o Paper And Paper Board, Paper Recycling Projects o Printing Inks o Packaging Based Projects o Perfumes, Cosmetics And Flavours o Power Generation Based Projects & Renewable Energy Based Projects o Pharmaceuticals And Drugs o Plantations, Farming And Cultivations o Plastic Film, Plastic Waste And Plastic Compounds o Plastic, PVC, PET, HDPE, LDPE Etc. www.entrepreneurindia.co
47. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Potato And Potato Based Projects o Printing And Packaging o Real Estate, Leisure And Hospitality o Rubber And Rubber Products o Soaps And Detergents o Stationary Products o Spices And Snacks Food o Steel & Steel Products o Textile Auxiliary And Chemicals www.entrepreneurindia.co
48. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Township & Residential Complex o Textiles And Readymade Garments o Waste Management & Recycling o Wood & Wood Products o Water Industry(Packaged Drinking Water & Mineral Water) o Wire & Cable www.entrepreneurindia.co
49. Niir Project Consultancy Services 106-E, Kamla Nagar, New Delhi-110007, India. Email: [email protected] , [email protected] Tel: +91-11-23843955, 23845654, 23845886 Mobile: +91-9811043595 Fax: +91-11-23841561 Website : www.entrepreneurindia.co Take a look at NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES on #StreetView https://goo.gl/VstWkd
50. https://www.linkedin.com/company/niir-project- consultancy-services https://www.facebook.com/NIIR.ORG https://www.youtube.com/user/NIIRproject https://plus.google.com/+EntrepreneurIndiaNewDelhi https://twitter.com/npcs_in https://www.pinterest.com/npcsindia/ www.entrepreneurindia.co
51. For more information, visit us at: www.entrepreneurindia.co