Published on June 20, 2016
1. www.entrepreneurindia.co PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable (FR, LSF) (Electric Cable use in the Internal Wiring of Devices, for Conduit or Trunking Wiring, Electrical Panels Connection, Electrical Apparatus, Indoor Fixed Installations, Wiring in Control Panels, Machines and various Electrical Installations in Small, Medium and Large Industries, Mains, Submains and Subcircuits Unenclosed, Enclosed in Conduit, Buried or in Underground Ducts for Building and Industrial Plants) Manufacturing Plant, Detailed Project Report, Profile, Business Plan, Industry Trends, Market Research, Survey, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Feasibility Study, Investment Opportunities, Cost and Revenue, Plant Economics, Production Schedule, Working Capital Requirement, Plant Layout, Process Flow Sheet, Cost of Project, Projected Balance Sheets, Profitability Ratios, Break Even Analysis
2. www.entrepreneurindia.co Introduction PVC compound insulated single core and multi core flexible cables have a wide range of application in machine tools, appliances, control panels, machinery and industries of every nature. The conductors, drawn from 99.97% bright electrolytic grade copper with more than 100% conductivity, are annealed and bunched together.
3. www.entrepreneurindia.co The conductors are insulated with a PVC compound with high insulation resistance and dielectric strength, formulated and manufactured in-house. In case of multicore cables, the insulated cores are laid up to form the core assembly. The inner cores are coded for ease of identification as per National/ International coding practices.
4. www.entrepreneurindia.co The sheathing is provided with a specially formulated PVC compound to facilitate not only ease in stripping but also to withstand mechanical abrasion while in use. These PVC compounds used for insulation and sheathing have a high oxygen and temperature index. These properties help in restricting the spread of fire even at very high temperatures.
5. The single core and multicore sheathed cables are manufactured as per IS 694: 1990, in sizes from 0.5 sq. mm. to 50sq. mm. in single core, and in sizes 0.5 sq.mm. to 4.0 sq mm. upto 5 cores. These sizes carry the prestigious ISI mark and are duly approved by FIA/TAC. The rest of the sizes generally conform to IS 694: 1990. www.entrepreneurindia.co
6. Few Indian Major Players are as under Bindawala Cables & Conductors Ltd. Finolex Cables Ltd. Gem Cables & Conductors Ltd. Omega Cables Ltd. Skytone Electricals (India) Ltd. Torrent Cables Ltd. Uniflex Cables Ltd. Universal Cables Ltd. Vimal Flexsol Ltd. Vora Wires Inds. (India) Ltd. www.entrepreneurindia.co
7. Project at a Glance www.entrepreneurindia.co PROJECT AT A GLANCE (Rs. in lacs) COST OF PROJECT MEANS OF FINANCE Particulars Existing Proposed Total Particulars Existing Proposed Total Land & Site Development Exp. 0.00 21.50 21.50Capital 0.00 81.30 81.30 Buildings 0.00 133.00 133.00Share Premium 0.00 0.00 0.00 Plant & Machineries 0.00 63.00 63.00Other Type Share Capital 0.00 0.00 0.00 Motor Vehicles 0.00 8.00 8.00Reserves & Surplus 0.00 0.00 0.00 Office Automation Equipments 0.00 34.00 34.00Cash Subsidy 0.00 0.00 0.00 Technical Knowhow Fees & Exp. 0.00 10.00 10.00Internal Cash Accruals 0.00 0.00 0.00 Franchise & Other Deposits 0.00 0.00 0.00Long/Medium Term Borrowings 0.00 243.91 243.91 Preliminary& Pre-operative Exp 0.00 3.00 3.00Debentures / Bonds 0.00 0.00 0.00 Provision for Contingencies 0.00 6.00 6.00Unsecured Loans/Deposits 0.00 0.00 0.00 Margin Money - Working Capital 0.00 46.72 46.72 TOTAL 0.00 325.22 325.22TOTAL 0.00 325.22 325.22
8. www.entrepreneurindia.co Project at a Glance Year Annualised Book Value Debt Dividend Retained Earnings Payout Probable Market Price P/E Ratio Yield Price/ Book Value EPS CEPS Per Share Per Share Per Share No.of Times Rs Rs Rs Rs Rs % Rs % Rs % 1-2 5.26 8.88 15.26 24.00 0.00 100.00 5.26 0.00 5.26 1.00 0.00 2-3 8.13 11.32 23.39 18.00 0.00 100.00 8.13 0.00 8.13 1.00 0.00 3-4 10.99 13.81 34.38 12.00 0.00 100.00 10.99 0.00 10.99 1.00 0.00 4-5 13.75 16.25 48.12 6.00 0.00 100.00 13.75 0.00 13.75 1.00 0.00 5-6 16.38 18.60 64.51 0.00 0.00 100.00 16.38 0.00 16.38 1.00 0.00
9. www.entrepreneurindia.co Project at a Glance Year D. S. C. R. Debt / - Deposits Debt Equity as- Equity Total Net Worth Return on Net Worth Profitability Ratio Assets Turnover Ratio Current Ratio Individual Cumulative Overall GPM PBT PAT Net Contribut ion P/V Ratio (Number of times) (Number of times) % % % % % % Initial 3.00 3.00 1-2 1.31 1.31 1.57 1.57 4.02 5.99% 2.87% 1.93% 306.05 13.82% 3.61 1.06 2-3 1.62 1.46 0.77 0.77 2.61 6.66% 3.95% 2.56% 350.84 13.58% 3.81 1.16 3-4 1.99 1.62 1.99 0.35 0.35 1.78 7.12% 4.74% 3.03% 400.81 13.58% 3.83 1.29 4-5 2.43 1.80 0.12 0.12 1.27 7.42% 5.30% 3.37% 450.78 13.57% 3.76 1.42 5-6 2.95 1.99 0.00 0.00 0.95 7.62% 5.71% 3.61% 500.75 13.57% 3.62 1.73
10. www.entrepreneurindia.co Project at a Glance BEP BEP - Maximum Utilisation Year 5 Cash BEP (% of Installed Capacity) 54.14% Total BEP (% of Installed Capacity) 57.75% IRR, PAYBACK and FACR Internal Rate of Return .. ( In %age ) 27.14% Payback Period of the Project is ( In Years ) 2 Years 3 Months Fixed Assets Coverage Ratio ( No. of times ) 22.332
11. Major Queries/Questions Answered in the Report? www.entrepreneurindia.co 1. What is Single Core Flexible Cable industry ? 2. How has the PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable industry performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years ? 3. What is the Project Feasibility of a PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable Plant ? 4. What are the requirements of Working Capital for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 5. What is the structure of the Single Core Flexible Cable Business and who are the key/major players ?
12. 6. What is the total project cost for setting up PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 7. What are the operating costs for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 8. What are the machinery and equipment requirements for setting up a Single PVC Insulated Core Flexible Cable plant ? 9. Who are the Suppliers and Manufacturers of Plant & Machinery for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 10. What are the requirements of raw material for setting up a Single Core Flexible plant ? www.entrepreneurindia.co
13. 11. Who are the Suppliers and Manufacturers of Raw materials for setting up a PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 12. What is the Manufacturing Process and Formulations of a Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 13. What is the total size of land required for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 14. What will be the income and expenditures for a PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? 15. What are the Projected Balance Sheets of a Single Core Flexible Cable plant ? www.entrepreneurindia.co
14. www.entepreneurindia.co 16. What are the requirement of utilities and overheads for setting up a PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable plant? 17. What is the Built up Area Requirement and cost for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable Business? 18. What are the Personnel (Manpower) Requirements for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable Business? 19. What are Statistics of Import & Export for Single Core Flexible Cable? 20. What is the time required to break-even?
15. 21.What is the Break-Even Analysis of a Single Core Flexible Cable plant? 22.What are the Project financials of a Single PVC Insulated Core Flexible Cable plant? 23.What are the Profitability Ratios of a Single Core Flexible Cable plant? 24. What is the Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume of a Single Core Flexible Cable plant? 25. What are the Projected Pay-Back Period and IRR of a Single Core Flexible Cable plant? www.entepreneurindia.co
16. 26. What is the Process Flow Sheet Diagram of a PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable project? 27. What are the Market Opportunities for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable plant? 28. What is the Market Study and Assessment for setting up a Single Core Flexible Cable plant? 29. What is the Plant Layout for setting up a PVC Insulated Single Core Flexible Cable Business? www.entrepreneurindia.co
17. Table of Contents of the Project Report www.entrepreneurindia.co
18. www.entrepreneurindia.co 1. Project Location 1.1. District Profile & Geotechnical Site Characterization 1.1.1. General 1.1.2. Geography 1.1.3. Map 1.1.4. Demography 1.1.5. Temperature & Weather 1.1.6. Economy 2. Introduction 2.1. Fire Retardant Cables 2.2. Fire Retardant 2.3. Low Smoke & Halogen Free & Fire Retardant (LSZH) 2.4. Low Smoke Fume (LSF) 2.5. Fire Resistant
19. www.entrepreneurindia.co 3. Products 3.1. Fire Retardant Cables 3.2. Fire Retardant Low Smoke Cables 4. Technical Details 4.1. Cable Flame Test 4.2. Fire Rated Cables 4.3. Flame Retardant Standards 4.4. UL Standard for Fire Retardant Cable 4.5. Fire Resistance Standards 4.6. Low Smoke Zero Halogen Cable 5. PVC Formulation for FR Cable
20. www.entrepreneurindia.co 6. PVC's Physical Properties 6.1. Fire Retarding Properties 6.2. PVC Durability Chart 6.3. Other Properties that make PVC Versatile 6.4. Fire Retarding Properties 6.5. Mineral Flame Retardants 6.6. Alumina Trihydrate (ATH) and Magnesium Hydroxide (MDH) 6.7. Fire Performance Class 6.8. IEC 60332-1/BS 4066-1 (Flame Test on Single Vertical Insulated Wires/Cables)
21. 6.9. IEC 60332-3/BS 4066-3 (Flame Test on Bunched Wires/Cables) 6.10. UL Fire Standard 6.11. CMP (Plenum Flame Test/ Steiner Tunnel Test) 6.12. CMR (Riser Flame Test) 6.13. CM (Vertical Tray Flame Test) 6.14. CMG (Vertical Tray Flame Test) 6.15. IEC60754-1/BS6425- 1 (Emission of Halogens) 6.16. IEC6 0754-2 (Acidity) 6.17. IEC 61034-1&2/ASTM E662 (Smoke Density) 6.18. ISO4589-2/BS2863 (Oxygen Index LOI) 6.19. NES713 (Toxicity Index) 6.20. IEC Fire Resistance Testing 6.21. IEC 60331 Fire Performance Standard www.entrepreneurindia.co
22. 7. Market Survey 7.1. Indian Electric Wires and Cable Market 7.2. Market Status 7.3. Growth Segments 7.4. Challenges 7.5. Current Status 7.6. Product Sectors 7.7. Growth Drivers 7.8. Growth Areas 7.9. The Future 7.10. Government Initiative www.entrepreneurindia.co
23. 8. Financials & Comparison of Major Indian Players/Companies 8.1. About Financial Statements of CMIE Database 8.2. Profits & Appropriations 8.3. Total Liabilities 8.4. Total Assets 8.5. Net Cash Flow from Operating Activities 8.6. Section – I 8.6.1. Name of Company with Contact Details 8.6.2. Name of Director(S) 8.6.3. Plant Capacity 8.6.4. Location of Plant 8.6.5. Name of Raw Material(S) Consumed With Quantity & Cost www.entrepreneurindia.co
24. 8.7. Section – II 8.7.1. Assets 8.7.2. Cash Flow 8.7.3. Cost as % Ge of Sales 8.7.4. Forex Transaction 8.7.5. Growth in Assets & Liabilities 8.7.6. Growth in Income & Expenditure 8.7.7. Income & Expenditure 8.7.8. Liabilities 8.7.9. Liquidity Ratios 8.7.10. Profitability Ratio 8.7.11. Profits 8.7.12. Return Ratios 8.7.13. Structure of Assets & Liabilities (%) 8.7.14. Working Capital & Turnover Ratios www.entrepreneurindia.co
25. 9. Export & Import Statistics Data of India 9.1. Export Statistics Data on Single Core Flexible Cable 9.2. Import Statistics Data on Single Core Flexible Cable 10. Present Manufactures 11. Manufacturing Process 12. Process Flow Diagram 13. Construction Details www.entrepreneurindia.co
26. 14. Machinery Details 15. Testing & Inspection 16. Suppliers of Plant & Machinery 16.1. Complete Machinery Suppliers 17. Suppliers of Raw Material www.entrepreneurindia.co
27. 18. Product, Machinery & Raw Material Photographs 18.1. Product Photographs 18.2. Machinery Photographs 18.3. Raw Material Photographs 19. Plant Layout 20. Quotation of Plant, Machinery and Equipments from Supplier www.entrepreneurindia.co
28. Project Financials • Project at a Glance Annexure • Assumptions for Profitability workings ………………………..1 • Plant Economics…………………………………………………..2 • Production Schedule………………………………………………3 • Land & Building……………………………………………….……4 Factory Land & Building Site Development Expenses www.entrepreneurindia.co
29. • Plant & Machinery……………………………………………..……..5 Indigenous Machineries Other Machineries (Miscellaneous, Laboratory etc.) • Other Fixed Assets………………………………………..........….......6 Furniture & Fixtures Pre-operative and Preliminary Expenses Technical Knowhow Provision of Contingencies • Working Capital Requirement Per Month……………………….…7 Raw Material Packing Material Lab & ETP Chemical Cost Consumable Store www.entrepreneurindia.co
30. • Overheads Required Per Month and Per Annum………….…….…8 Utilities & Overheads (Power, Water and Fuel Expenses etc.) Royalty and Other Charges Selling and Distribution Expenses • Salary and Wages …………………………………………....……..9 • Turnover Per Annum ……………………………………….....…10 • Share Capital…………………………………………………….....11 Equity Capital Preference Share Capital www.entrepreneurindia.co
31. • Annexure 1 :: Cost of Project and Means of Finance • Annexure 2 :: Profitability and Net Cash Accruals Revenue/Income/Realisation Expenses/Cost of Products/Services/Items Gross Profit Financial Charges Total Cost of Sales Net Profit After Taxes Net Cash Accruals www.entrepreneurindia.co
32. www.entrepreneurindia.co • Annexure 3 :: Assessment of Working Capital requirements Current Assets Gross Working Capital Current Liabilities Net Working Capital Working Note for Calculation of Work-in- process • Annexure 4 :: Sources and Disposition of Funds
33. • Annexure 5 :: Projected Balance Sheets ROI (Average of Fixed Assets) RONW (Average of Share Capital) ROI (Average of Total Assets) • Annexure 6 :: Profitability Ratios D.S.C.R Earnings Per Share (EPS) Debt Equity Ratio www.entrepreneurindia.co
34. • Annexure 7 :: Break-Even Analysis Variable Cost & Expenses Semi-Variable/Semi-Fixed Expenses Profit Volume Ratio (PVR) Fixed Expenses / Cost B.E.P www.entrepreneurindia.co
35. • Annexure 8 to 11 :: Sensitivity Analysis-Price/Volume Resultant N.P.B.T Resultant D.S.C.R Resultant PV Ratio Resultant DER Resultant ROI Resultant BEP www.entrepreneurindia.co
36. • Annexure 12 :: Shareholding Pattern and Stake Status Equity Capital Preference Share Capital • Annexure 13 :: Quantitative Details-Output/Sales/Stocks Determined Capacity P.A of Products/Services Achievable Efficiency/Yield % of Products/Services/Items Net Usable Load/Capacity of Products/Services/Items Expected Sales/ Revenue/ Income of Products/ Services/ Items www.entrepreneurindia.co
37. • Annexure 14 :: Product wise Domestic Sales Realisation • Annexure 15 :: Total Raw Material Cost • Annexure 16 :: Raw Material Cost per unit • Annexure 17 :: Total Lab & ETP Chemical Cost • Annexure 18 :: Consumables, Store etc. • Annexure 19 :: Packing Material Cost • Annexure 20 :: Packing Material Cost Per Unit www.entrepreneurindia.co
38. • Annexure 21 :: Employees Expenses • Annexure 22 :: Fuel Expenses • Annexure 23 :: Power/Electricity Expenses • Annexure 24 :: Royalty & Other Charges • Annexure 25 :: Repairs & Maintenance Expenses • Annexure 26 :: Other Manufacturing Expenses • Annexure 27 :: Administration Expenses • Annexure 28 :: Selling Expenses www.entrepreneurindia.co
39. • Annexure 29 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (Total) • Annexure 30 :: Depreciation Charges – as per Books (P & M) • Annexure 31 :: Depreciation Charges - as per IT Act WDV (Total) • Annexure 32 :: Depreciation Charges - as per IT Act WDV (P & M) • Annexure 33 :: Interest and Repayment - Term Loans • Annexure 34 :: Tax on Profits • Annexure 35 :: Projected Pay-Back Period and IRR www.entrepreneurindia.co
40. Niir Project Consultancy Services (NPCS) can provide Detailed Project Report on Single Core Flexible Cable (FR LSF PVC Insulated) See more http://goo.gl/IxXuwr http://goo.gl/4A2C4K http://goo.gl/7sCY1a www.entrepreneurindia.co
41. Visit us at www.entrepreneurindia.co
42. Take a look at NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES on #Street View https://goo.gl/VstWkd www.entrepreneurindia.co
43. Locate us on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/BKkUtq9gevT2 www.entrepreneurindia.co
44. An ISO 9001:2008 Company www.entrepreneurindia.co
45. o One of the leading reliable names in industrial world for providing the most comprehensive technical consulting services o We adopt a systematic approach to provide the strong fundamental support needed for the effective delivery of services to our Clients’ in India & abroad www.entrepreneurindia.co Who are we?
46. o Project Identification o Detailed Project Reports/Pre-feasibility Reports o Market Research Reports o Technology Books and Directory o Databases on CD-ROM o Laboratory Testing Services o Turnkey Project Consultancy/Solutions o Entrepreneur India (An Industrial Monthly Journal) www.entrepreneurindia.co What do we offer?
47. o We have two decades long experience in project consultancy and market research field o We empower our customers with the prerequisite know-how to take sound business decisions o We help catalyze business growth by providing distinctive and profound market analysis o We serve a wide array of customers , from individual entrepreneurs to Corporations and Foreign Investors o We use authentic & reliable sources to ensure business precision www.entrepreneurindia.co How are we different ?
48. Our Approach www.entrepreneurindia.co Requirement collection Thorough analysis of the project Economic feasibility study of the Project Market potential survey/research Report Compilation
49. Who do we serve? o Public-sector Companies o Corporates o Government Undertakings o Individual Entrepreneurs o NRI’s o Foreign Investors o Non-profit Organizations, NBFC’s o Educational Institutions o Embassies & Consulates o Consultancies o Industry / trade associations www.entrepreneurindia.co
50. Sectors We Cover o Ayurvedic And Herbal Medicines, Herbal Cosmetics o Alcoholic And Non Alcoholic Beverages, Drinks o Adhesives, Industrial Adhesive, Sealants, Glues, Gum & Resin o Activated Carbon & Activated Charcoal o Aluminium And Aluminium Extrusion Profiles & Sections, o Bio-fertilizers And Biotechnology o Breakfast Snacks And Cereal Food o Bicycle Tyres & Tubes, Bicycle Parts, Bicycle Assembling www.entrepreneurindia.co
51. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Bamboo And Cane Based Projects o Building Materials And Construction Projects o Biodegradable & Bioplastic Based Projects o Chemicals (Organic And Inorganic) o Confectionery, Bakery/Baking And Other Food o Cereal Processing o Coconut And Coconut Based Products o Cold Storage For Fruits & Vegetables o Coal & Coal Byproduct www.entrepreneurindia.co
52. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Copper & Copper Based Projects o Dairy/Milk Processing o Disinfectants, Pesticides, Insecticides, Mosquito Repellents, o Electrical, Electronic And Computer based Projects o Essential Oils, Oils & Fats And Allied o Engineering Goods o Fibre Glass & Float Glass o Fast Moving Consumer Goods o Food, Bakery, Agro Processing www.entrepreneurindia.co
53. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Fruits & Vegetables Processing o Ferro Alloys Based Projects o Fertilizers & Biofertilizers o Ginger & Ginger Based Projects o Herbs And Medicinal Cultivation And Jatropha (Biofuel) o Hotel & Hospitability Projects o Hospital Based Projects o Herbal Based Projects o Inks, Stationery And Export Industries www.entrepreneurindia.co
54. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Infrastructure Projects o Jute & Jute Based Products o Leather And Leather Based Projects o Leisure & Entertainment Based Projects o Livestock Farming Of Birds & Animals o Minerals And Minerals o Maize Processing(Wet Milling) & Maize Based Projects o Medical Plastics, Disposables Plastic Syringe, Blood Bags o Organic Farming, Neem Products Etc. www.entrepreneurindia.co
55. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Paints, Pigments, Varnish & Lacquer o Paper And Paper Board, Paper Recycling Projects o Printing Inks o Packaging Based Projects o Perfumes, Cosmetics And Flavours o Power Generation Based Projects & Renewable Energy Based Projects o Pharmaceuticals And Drugs o Plantations, Farming And Cultivations o Plastic Film, Plastic Waste And Plastic Compounds o Plastic, PVC, PET, HDPE, LDPE Etc. www.entrepreneurindia.co
56. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Potato And Potato Based Projects o Printing And Packaging o Real Estate, Leisure And Hospitality o Rubber And Rubber Products o Soaps And Detergents o Stationary Products o Spices And Snacks Food o Steel & Steel Products o Textile Auxiliary And Chemicals www.entrepreneurindia.co
57. Sectors We Cover Cont… o Township & Residential Complex o Textiles And Readymade Garments o Waste Management & Recycling o Wood & Wood Products o Water Industry(Packaged Drinking Water & Mineral Water) o Wire & Cable www.entrepreneurindia.co
58. Niir Project Consultancy Services 106-E, Kamla Nagar, New Delhi-110007, India. Email: [email protected] , [email protected] Tel: +91-11-23843955, 23845654, 23845886 Mobile: +91-9811043595 Fax: +91-11-23841561 Website : www.entrepreneurindia.co Take a look at NIIR PROJECT CONSULTANCY SERVICES on #StreetView https://goo.gl/VstWkd
59. https://www.linkedin.com/company/niir-project- consultancy-services https://www.facebook.com/NIIR.ORG https://www.youtube.com/user/NIIRproject https://plus.google.com/+EntrepreneurIndiaNewDelhi https://twitter.com/npcs_in https://www.pinterest.com/npcsindia/ www.entrepreneurindia.co
60. For more information, visit us at: www.entrepreneurindia.co