Published on June 7, 2016
1. Pls read. WE CAN change reality in Business and Life…. Walter! What are you doing Today to be better than yesterday? Go out, lead by example and be the change!
2. Make a statement TODAY, give value, start conversation with your shared content. ASK questions, engage, call to ACTION! “Decisions are difficult only IF you don’t know your PURPOSE.” – Lou Holtz Says. Working with Government and Investors, Entrepreneurs can revive urban markets block by blocks. YOUR CHOICE – Sleep with your DREAMS or get up and go CREATE them! Time won’t wait! Just Do It. “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” – John F. Kennedy Says. If you don’t have any expectations, they will probably be met! EXPECT SUCCESS! Always set an expectation before anything! What are you doing TODAY to be better than yesterday? Go out, lead by example and be the change!
3. Don’t let your LATERS turn into NEVERS. Start that new project or Business Idea TODAY. Figure it out as you go along! Meditating could keep your brain young for longer, according to research. You are stronger than you think you are! If you wait for perfect before you launch a Business, you’ll wait forever. Do your best, launch, and tweak. - Stormy clouds clear and the sun shine again. “Everything will be okay. God answers in His time, not ours.” People say – I want to help others! - Inspiring!!! “If you only do it to succeed, it probably won’t work.” – Adam M. Grant “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou Says. Work hard, develop your success story with US, then you can help others. Remember; “Nothing worth having comes easy. But the effort is so worth it! - Hustle” – Aladesuru Adewale Advice. This is a great one to ponder. I have loved every decade and in different ways and for different things.
4. My most inspiring is that: “Leaders have no place for excuses or blame. It’s wasted time, emotion. Learn, evaluate, and get back at it with a smile. Kick up your heels, pop a little bubbly and celebrate life!” Don’t forget to take some time for you, next weekend. Relax, enjoy, and appreciate – Gratitude! “Your capacity to shape this world is unmatched.” – President Obama’s message to young people during a town hall in London – 2016! If you have A PROJECT IDEA and are looking for FUNDS: Don’t wait, let US get investors to know about you. “When it feels like your world is falling apart, it may actually be coming together …” I am proud of the work that we do as a community on international development. That’s why; “Financial education is and remains our vital tenets!” While some are busy calling #SocialMedia a fad, savvy brands and #Entrepreneurs are getting things done. Don’t miss the party! There are no new prospects in your home, get out and get social. Try Starbucks! Start conversations. Listen! Your current situation is not your final destination. Get into ACTION and use it as your MOTIVATION!
5. Set your limits. Be courageous. Earn respect. “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” Join Our Entrepreneur’s community now: www.facebook.com/entrepreneurannex or tweet @preneur_annex. E-mail: [email protected] Instagram: @Entrepreneur_Annex Blog: http//:preneur_annex.tumblr.com NOTE: Social proof is powerful to increase business. Ask for, share testimonials. Make it worth their while to share! Don’t let any door hold you back from being your fabulous self! How happy are you? ADD simple daily habits and watch your life and business soar. “If there is any area of your life in which you are less than 50% happy, make an immediate change.” – Mick Carlson advice.
6. Taking a step backwards is also called Cha-cha. It’s fabulous! Try it next time you feel like you’ve failed. Entrepreneur’s need ‘skin as thick as a crocodile’ to make it to the top. We can tackle tough problems – but it’s going to take all of US working together. Let go of fear, step out of your comfort zone. All great things are just beyond your own limitations. “I had all the disadvantages required for success.” – Larry Ellison – what are your excuses? No excuses! What support do YOU need to grow your Business or Idea? Affordable space, help to export or import, new networks, funding or what? Tell us more - We all play a part in helping your idea come through. Lastly, “Creativity is the key to solving the tough problems that humanity faces.” – Richard Branson says @Virgin. Everyone’s felt it, but have you TRY it? “A strong spirit transcends rules, ‘Prince once said – and nobody’s spirit was stronger, bolder, or more creative.” – President Obama.
7. Be a lamp, or a lifeboat, or a ladder. Help someone’s soul. Rumi – which will you be TODAY? Make a Difference! Thanks! To making life better … Yours Faithfully, Brand Development Entrepreneur and A Global Citizen +2348035856753 [email protected] Skype: Aladesuru_Adewale Twitter: @AladesuruA www.aladesuru-walter-adewale.strikingly.com