Published on April 21, 2015
4. mobimoni #UXPoland2015 People reach their smartphones to get stuff done.
5. CHECKY mobimoni #UXPoland2015
6. “Micromoments are brief interactions where apps can capture the attention of a user and anticipate their needs in 5-10 second interactions (several times a day).” mobimoni #UXPoland2015
7. “Even though we’re surrounded by microinteractions every day, we don’t usually notice them until something goes horribly wrong.” Dan Saffer odannyboy
10. ALLEGRO What’s missing over here?
11. The mobile mind shift is the expectation that I can get what I want in my immediate context and moments of need. Mobile has reprogrammed your customers’ brains. mobimoni #UXPoland2015
12. mobimoni #UXPoland2015 Micromoment is a moment of doing one thing. And doing it good.
14. Google Now
15. Micromoments of technology are the emotional connections with their users. mobimoni #UXPoland2015
16. So… why we wanted to give more love to SkyCash?
17. SkyCash The most popular app of this kind in Poland 170 000 MAU 400 000 transactions monthly
18. Problem no. 1 illogical information architecture
19. Problem no. 2 confusing navigation patterns
20. Problem no. 3 too long completion of simple tasks
21. Users’ observation
22. Data analysis
23. We have taken a dig in SkyCash’s stats… TOP 5 operations 1. Parking 2. Bus tickets 3. Rail tickets 4. Cinema tickets 5. Phone top ups Average usage: ~4 minutes! Only 20% users use a card 68% users make 5+ transactions
25. Mock ups
26. GUI design
27. We have introduced menu bar 3 main tabs for tickets, parking and other services
28. We have introduced menu bar 3 main tabs for tickets, parking and other services
29. We have simpliﬁed the options Buying parking time
30. Easier access to active tickets
31. Easier city change
32. BJ Fogg “Making a behavior harder to do makes it less likely to occur.” Number of taps matters! bjfogg
33. The more the better. The faster the better. mobimoni #UXPoland2015
34. 1. If you care about mobile UX, you should care about micromoments. 2. Do the little things well. Details are the essentials. They make the product. User satisfaction is in the details! 3. Great design should be experienced and not seen. The better the design, the more invisible it becomes. 4. Design is measurable on a scale from frustration to delight. TAKE OUTS mobimoni #UXPoland2015
35. “The goal of a successful app is to become one of the micromoments of a persons day to day activities.” mobimoni #UXPoland2015
36. Good luck!
37. We are mobee dick. Monika Mikowska [email protected] mobimoniMOBILE UX DESIGN STUDIO mobeedick.com