Published on August 10, 2019
1. Impress – 8 Tips to Get Your Profile Noticed by the Right People .
2. Impress – 8 Tips to Get Your Profile Noticed by the Right People. When your LinkedIn Profile stands out and creates the right impression on the reader, in their minds it strengthens your position about your areas of experience, expertise and what you offer. 5
3. 1.) Make sure your header image demonstrates what you’re good at and what you offer. Build with Snappa.com 2.) Add a good face pic, check with photofeeler.com 3.) Recommendations – Source recommendations (References), as many as possible. 4.) Skills – Ask clients/customers to endorse your skills. 5.) Add Case Studies via Slideshare. (Based on a work / industry or customer problem you solved, solution provided, results achieved + a recommendation/testimonial to substantiate) 6.) Add a ‘Welcome to My Profile’ video, hosted on Youtube and linked to your profile at the bottom of your Summary (About) or Experience section. SHOW INITIATIVE 7.) Post Content related to your area of experience/ expertise. W,I,I,F,T. (Tag people to see your content) 8.) Shortlist and message important people you would like to see your content. Impress – 8 Tips to Get Your Profile Noticed by the Right People.
4. #GottaLoveLinkedIn #30Tipsin30Days www.resultsformula.social
5. Copyright Notices Copyright ® 2019 by Derick Mildred & Results Formula. All rights reserved. This publication is copyright, no part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and with the express permission of Derick Mildred and Results Formula. No part of any of the information contained within this workbook and publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, mechanical or electronic, including printing, photocopying and or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing of either Derick Mildred and or Results Formula. Published by Results Formula. 6/18 Westbury St East St Kilda Victoria. 3183 Australia E-mail: [email protected] Legal Notices While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this module/workbook or publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This workbook and publication and its contents is not intended for use other than that which it is intended. The publisher wishes to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's business. The purchaser or reader of this module/workbook or publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, both federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, reader and or user. The author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser, reader or user of the information contained within the publication.
6. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.