Published on August 10, 2019
1. LinkedIn Profile Vs Resume. What’s the Difference?
2. LinkedIn Profile Vs Resume. What’s the Difference? Your Resume: • Can include a specifically written introduction to the prospective employer. • Outline why you are suited and why you would like to be considered for a particular position. • Be short, concise and specific to the point. • Detail, your education, experience & your best references. • Highlight a specific skill set, career objective and goals.
3. Your LinkedIn Profile: • Tells a bigger story and details more about you including, • Areas or expertise and experience, • Volunteer Work, • Skills Endorsements and Recommendations. • + Post content the demonstrates your industry specific knowledge and expertise. • + Articles, Papers, Case Studies etc via Slideshare to improve your 'positioning' within your industry or field. • Can be used to strongly present you and your accomplishments to future employers. • Allows you to search for and contact people within HR departments of organisations you would like to apply for jobs at. • Your LinkedIn profile can be optimized to improve where in ranks within the LinkedIn search results. Compliment your resume and includes everything else your resume doesn't include. LinkedIn Profile Vs Resume. What’s the Difference?
4. #GottaLoveLinkedIn #30Tipsin30Days www.resultsformula.social
5. Copyright Notices Copyright ® 2019 by Derick Mildred & Results Formula. All rights reserved. This publication is copyright, no part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and with the express permission of Derick Mildred and Results Formula. No part of any of the information contained within this workbook and publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, mechanical or electronic, including printing, photocopying and or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing of either Derick Mildred and or Results Formula. Published by Results Formula. 6/18 Westbury St East St Kilda Victoria. 3183 Australia E-mail: [email protected] Legal Notices While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this module/workbook or publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This workbook and publication and its contents is not intended for use other than that which it is intended. The publisher wishes to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's business. The purchaser or reader of this module/workbook or publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, both federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, reader and or user. The author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser, reader or user of the information contained within the publication.
6. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.