Published on August 10, 2019
1. LinkedIn, the World’s Largest Database of Businesses & their Employees.
2. LinkedIn, the World’s Largest Database of Businesses & their Employees. If your business is in B2B or some B2C niches, LinkedIn can be your 1 stop prospect list to massively increase your target market.
3. LinkedIn, the World’s Largest Database of Businesses & their Employees. Use LinkedIn Search to find people by ➣ Industry ➣ Business/Company name ➣ Business/company type ➣ Job role/seniority level ➣ Company size ➣ No of employees ➣ Location ➣ Connections 1st, 2nd or 3rd level to you ➣ Mutual areas of interest such as schools, colleges etc. ➣ Content ➣You can even search for people within a specific industry by their recent activity.
4. LinkedIn, the World’s Largest Database of Businesses & their Employees. Then Show interest in your prospects and ‘break the ice’ when you Like, Comment on, Share or Follow their content, their posts etc. Reach out, connect, establish, build and nurture the relationship, then take the conversation to the next level, being a phone call, or even a face to face meeting etc. As a resourceful ‘prospect list’ consider the possibilities, using LinkedIn, it’s possible to expand from ‘local to ‘international’ target markets literally within just a few weeks.
5. #GottaLoveLinkedIn #30Tipsin30Days www.resultsformula.social
6. Copyright Notices Copyright ® 2019 by Derick Mildred & Results Formula. All rights reserved. This publication is copyright, no part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and with the express permission of Derick Mildred and Results Formula. No part of any of the information contained within this workbook and publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, mechanical or electronic, including printing, photocopying and or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing of either Derick Mildred and or Results Formula. Published by Results Formula. 6/18 Westbury St East St Kilda Victoria. 3183 Australia E-mail: [email protected] Legal Notices While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this module/workbook or publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This workbook and publication and its contents is not intended for use other than that which it is intended. The publisher wishes to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's business. The purchaser or reader of this module/workbook or publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, both federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, reader and or user. The author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser, reader or user of the information contained within the publication.
7. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.