Published on August 10, 2019
1. LinkedIn is the World’s Largest Database of Employers. For Job Seekers
2. LinkedIn is the World’s Largest Database of Employers. Using Linkedin to search for a job… ✔ Linkedin will actually suggest jobs suitable to you based on the content and keywords used throughout your profile. ✔ On your profile, emphasise your Skills instead of your job titles. Just a little bit or preparation and searching for a job on LinkedIn becomes easy. Just click on the Jobs Icon at the top of your page and use the filters to refine your search.
3. LinkedIn is the World’s Largest Database of Employers. You can search by ➣ Job Type ➣ Date Posted ➣ Past 24 hours ➣ Past week ➣ Past Month ➣ or Relevance ➣ Company ➣ Experience level ➣ Career Interests ➣ Salary level ➣ Location + Search for jobs with ➣ Under 10 Applicants, ➣ In Your Network, ➣ Easy Apply.
4. LinkedIn is the World’s Largest Database of Employers. ✔ Create a Search Alert to get notified of new positions as they’re posted. ✔ When you reach out to potential employers or HR, write them a personalized message and connect! Look at their profile and company page for mutual areas of interest. ✔ Follow company pages of specific companies you would like to work for, so you see hiring announcements early.
5. #GottaLoveLinkedIn #30Tipsin30Days www.resultsformula.social
6. Copyright Notices Copyright ® 2019 by Derick Mildred & Results Formula. All rights reserved. This publication is copyright, no part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and with the express permission of Derick Mildred and Results Formula. No part of any of the information contained within this workbook and publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, mechanical or electronic, including printing, photocopying and or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing of either Derick Mildred and or Results Formula. Published by Results Formula. 6/18 Westbury St East St Kilda Victoria. 3183 Australia E-mail: [email protected] Legal Notices While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this module/workbook or publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This workbook and publication and its contents is not intended for use other than that which it is intended. The publisher wishes to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's business. The purchaser or reader of this module/workbook or publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, both federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, reader and or user. The author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser, reader or user of the information contained within the publication.
7. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.