Published on August 10, 2019
1. 6 Easy Steps to Generate Real leads on LinkedIn.
2. 6 Easy Steps to Generate Real Leads on LinkedIn. As the largest database of businesses in the world today, LinkedIn has real potential to be a goldmine for people looking to generate revenue for their business. BUT, things have changed over the years, old school type sales approaches don't work on LinkedIn, instead there is Social Selling, which is all about building relationships, providing genuine value, social proof and being authentic.
3. 6 Easy Steps to Generate Real Leads on LinkedIn. ☑ Here's a strategy that works well ☑ 1. Use LinkedIn Search to find prospects, check their profile 'Recent Activity' to see if they're recently active. 2. Send a personalized invitation to connect. 3. Start a conversation, check their profile for mutual areas of interest, don’t pitch & don’t sell. 4. Establish, build & nurture the relationship. 5. Then ask permission from your prospect to send through some brief info about what you do. (Send through a Case Study) that includes ➣ A common problem experienced by a similar client. ➣ The solution you provided. ➣ Results achieved. ➣ A testimonial from your client. 6.) Take the conversation offline, a phone/skype/zoom call or a Face to face meeting.
4. #GottaLoveLinkedIn #30Tipsin30Days www.resultsformula.social
5. Copyright Notices Copyright ® 2019 by Derick Mildred & Results Formula. All rights reserved. This publication is copyright, no part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and with the express permission of Derick Mildred and Results Formula. No part of any of the information contained within this workbook and publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, mechanical or electronic, including printing, photocopying and or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing of either Derick Mildred and or Results Formula. Published by Results Formula. 6/18 Westbury St East St Kilda Victoria. 3183 Australia E-mail: [email protected] Legal Notices While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this module/workbook or publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This workbook and publication and its contents is not intended for use other than that which it is intended. The publisher wishes to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's business. The purchaser or reader of this module/workbook or publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, both federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, reader and or user. The author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser, reader or user of the information contained within the publication.
6. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.