Published on August 10, 2019
1. How to Create Your Own LinkedIn Sales Funnel. • Increase your Connections. • Increase your Followers. • Generate Leads.
2. 5 Stage LinkedIn Sales Funnel. Define your Target Market. Search for Content posted by people in your Target Market, Interact with Likes, Comments & Follow them via their profile. Take the Conversation to the Next Level, being either a Skype, Zoom or Phone Call or even a Face to Face Meeting. 1 2 3 4 5 Post your own content that is beneficial and useful to people in your target market. Tag people from your target market that you have already commented on previously that day. Check your Followers and Follow back those who have followed you that you are not yet following. Accept inbound connection requests from people in your target market, send welcome message. Establish, build and nurture the relationship. (Don’t Pitch!)
3. Step 1 Search for Content
4. 1a.) Enter your ‘target audience’ into search. 1
5. 1 1b.) Click on ‘Content’ to find content published by your target audience.
6. 1 1c.) Click on ‘Date Posted’ then click on ‘Past 24 Hours’ to display content published by your target audience within the last 24 hours.
7. 1 1d.) Interact with ‘Likes & Comments’ then hover your mouse icon over their name, right click, open their profile and ‘Follow’ them
8. Step 2 Post Content
9. 2a.) Post your own ‘Content’ that is beneficial and useful to your target audience. 2
10. 2b.) Tag people from your target market that you have previously ‘Liked, Commented on and Followed, earlier that same day. 2
11. Step 3 Manage Followers
12. 3a.) Go to Your Profile, scroll down and click on Manage Followers. 3
13. 3b.) You will see a list of the people that have Followed you and the people you are Following. 3
14. 3c.) Scroll down until you see people you are not yet Following, if they match your target market, you should Follow them back. 3
15. Step 4 Connect & Build Relationships
16. 4a.) Check ‘My Network’ for Connect Requests and accept those that match your target audience, then send them your ‘Welcome’ message. Establish, build and nurture the relationship. 4
17. Interact, Establish, Build & Nurture the Relationship. Some ideas to help you interact with your new connections include, Firstly, check their profile and look for mutual areas of interest. Share beneficial, helpful or useful content (importantly, without any kind of sales pitch attached) including a.) Articles, industry updates etc specific to the industry of your connections, b.) How to articles updates, videos etc, c.) Papers, Case Studies, pdf’s, d.) Anything that may be of benefit or use to them.
18. Step 5 Take the Conversation to the Next Level
19. Interact, Establish, Build & Nurture the Relationship. Now that you have established conversation/interaction, your can apply permission based marketing and simply ask your new connection Would you mind if I sent through some information about the area you specialise in? Make sure you have a Case Study ready. (Your Case Study should include) • A common problem experience by your target market. • The solution you provided. • The results achieved. • Culminating with a testimonial or recommendation from your client. • Do not include pricing of any kind in your case study.
20. The best time to ask the prospect about taking the conversation to the next level is when the prospect has agreed to allow you to send through some further information about what you do. In other words, now that they have agreed for you to send through some further information, this is the best time to ask about setting up a call, offer them a choice of 2 different timeslots to discuss your ideas. For Example: “Would you be available for a call to discuss some ideas I have, I have 2 timeslots available, does 10.30 am on Tuesday or would 2.30 pm on Wednesday suit you better?” Important: You have NOT asked for a call to discuss the information you want to send through, because this can sound a bit ‘salesy’, it can sound like you just want to ‘pitch them’ on the information about what you do. Instead, you are asking for a call to discuss some ideas you have. Step 5 – Take the Conversation to the Next Level.
21. Step 5 – Take the Conversation to the Next Level. Your objective with your prospect is to get them to agree to either A direct Email from you, A 1 on 1, Skype, Zoom or Phone Call, Or a Face to Face meeting.An Invitation to a Seminar,An Invitation to a Webinar, An Invitation to an Event,
22. Have fun, be personable & be patient, work the funnel and the funnel will work for you!
23. #GottaLoveLinkedIn #30Tipsin30Days www.resultsformula.social
24. Copyright Notices Copyright ® 2019 by Derick Mildred & Results Formula. All rights reserved. This publication is copyright, no part may be reproduced by any process except in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 and with the express permission of Derick Mildred and Results Formula. No part of any of the information contained within this workbook and publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, mechanical or electronic, including printing, photocopying and or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the express permission in writing of either Derick Mildred and or Results Formula. Published by Results Formula. 6/18 Westbury St East St Kilda Victoria. 3183 Australia E-mail: [email protected] Legal Notices While all attempts have been made to verify information provided in this module/workbook or publication, neither the author nor the publisher assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein. This workbook and publication and its contents is not intended for use other than that which it is intended. The publisher wishes to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or local laws or regulations. All users are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or local laws or regulations may apply to the user's business. The purchaser or reader of this module/workbook or publication assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information. Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, both federal, state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction, is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, reader and or user. The author and publisher assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser, reader or user of the information contained within the publication.
25. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.