Published on May 20, 2017
1. Tips to use #Hashtags wisely
2. A motion-blog by
3. Everything you need to know about Hashtags
4. Here are the Do’s and Don’ts of the Hashtags
6. 1 Using images with hashtags can boost views and promote additional engagement. Use Image with Hashtags
7. 2 Best practice says that putting hastags at the end of the post increases readability. Put hashtags at the end
8. 3 Always remember to use trending hashtags that compliment your content. It can be an easy way to gain followers. Use Trending Hashtags
9. 4 Running a hashtag connected campaign or contest may boost your engagement. You will get notified whenever someone uses your hashtag. Hashtag Contest
10. 5 Before you going to start first you have to check its related tags and the popularity. Search First
12. 1 Remember #don’t #hashtag #every #word or make long phrases hard to read. Avoid too much use
13. 2 To make your campaign or contest successful never copy others, be genuine. Don’t Copy others
14. Hashtag Hacks
15. 1 Tweets with hashtags get 2 times more engagement than tweets without.
16. 2 Tweets with 1 or 2 hashtags have 21% higher engagement than those with 3 or more hashtags.
17. 3 Using more than 2 hashtags decreases engagement by an average of 17%.
19. Hashtags make it easier to find and follow discussions about people, topics, events and promotions. Hashtags up the odds for you or your business being discovered.
20. Share this video to let everyone know about it Connect with us on /iengageonline or visit www.i-engage.in