Visit Egypt with Egypt Travel Experts

Information about Visit Egypt with Egypt Travel Experts

Published on August 7, 2014

Author: askaladdin

Source: authorstream.com

Content

PowerPoint Presentation: Visit Egypt with Egypt Travel Experts www.ask-aladdin.com PowerPoint Presentation: Let's Discover the unique of Egypt In Arabic Egypt is called مصر, or Miṣr, and in ancient times the country was known as Kemet, or the black land, due to the alluvial soil which was deposited during the annual inundation of the River Nile. This yearly event gave Egypt its fertile land that enabled it to expand along the length of the river, especially in the Delta where many various crops were, and still are, harvested. Egypt covers an area of approximately 1,001,450km2 (386,662 miles²) and is bordered by Israel and the Gaza Strip in the north-east; the Red Sea in the east; Sudan in the south; Libya in the west; and the Mediterranean Sea in the north. It is the 3rd most populous country in Africa and the most populous in the Middle-East with the majority of its estimated 80 million people living on, or near, the banks of the River Nile. Only 5.5% of the total land area is actually used by the population, the area that borders the River Nile as well as a few oases, the other 94.5% being uninhabitable desert. www.ask-aladdin.com PowerPoint Presentation: www.ask-aladdin.com What to visit in Egypt When you visit Egypt, there are so many sites that you will want to visit, the length of your trip will never seem long enough! We often meet people during our tours , that have been to Egypt more than 15 times, and they keep returning to see something new! They ask about this newly discovered site, or some new tomb that has been recently uncovered, or even places that they have heard other people talk about! Here in Egypt, you will always find new sites to visit and enjoy. Egypt Tourist Places are really amazing to see with exciting sightseeing scenarios at beautiful monuments. PowerPoint Presentation: www.ask-aladdin.com Your Entry Visa To Egypt Most tourists and visitors to Egypt can obtain an entry visa at any of the major airports or ports of entry. All foreigners arriving in Egypt should have a valid passport (with at least 6 months left before expiry) to get an entry visa. Egypt visa The visa can also be obtained from Egyptian Diplomatic and Consular Missions abroad, or when in Egypt ( for extension or renewal) from the visa department at the Travel Documents, Immigration and Nationality Administration (TDINA) at Mogamma building located at Tahrir squire in Cairo city centre. PowerPoint Presentation: www.ask-aladdin.com Where to stay in Egypt ? The word Hotel in the colloquial Arabic language is "Fundoq" and the word was derived from the verb that means "to leave wide open" as to leave the door ajar and this word reflects the high sense of hospitability that the Egyptians in particular and the Arabs in general have always been famous for. Tourists will find the door open for them all over Egypt with a wide range of hotels offering a variety of services and prices that would suit the budget of all types of travelers. There are many good old colonial hotels in Egypt in addition to many four and five stars hotels that are luxurious and offer the finest services and facilities for their guests. On the other hand, the cheaper hotels do not always mean that the guests would have to sacrifice enjoying their journeys in Egypt as there are a number of simple and clean hotels located in some fabulous locations all around the country. PowerPoint Presentation: www.ask-aladdin.com Contact Us https://www.facebook.com/EgyptTravelExperts https://twitter.com/Askaladdin http://www.pinterest.com/askaladdin/ http://www.youtube.com/user/Askaladdin https://plus.google.com/112059355297064113674/posts [email protected] 1- 617-9339330

Related presentations


Other presentations created by askaladdin

The hot spot tourist attractions
15. 04. 2014
0 views

The hot spot tourist attractions

The Most Famous Egyptian Temples
10. 11. 2014
0 views

The Most Famous Egyptian Temples

Ancient Egyptian Pyramid
18. 05. 2015
0 views

Ancient Egyptian Pyramid

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION
28. 05. 2015
0 views

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION

Giza Pyramids Day Tours in Egypt
21. 05. 2017
0 views

Giza Pyramids Day Tours in Egypt