Published on November 9, 2014
www.truethinkingcap.com, lao tzu, ,rumi, awareness, conciousness, wayne dyer, deeprak chopra, source, universe, law of attraction, truth seekers, true thinking, true, happiness, joy, dreams, financial freedom,
1. What’s True By CSR LGR
2. CONTENTS ACKNOLEDGMENTS INTRODUCTION CHAPTER 1 What we been told.. CHAPTER 2 Is it real? CHAPTER 3 So, What`s True?
3. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS This book is the product of life teachings, through situations and every person that has cross my path…. All have been sent as a guide from beyond. Thanks. Special thanks to my family and my kids… You are all pieces of my puzzle. I love you Mom… I love you Dad… Most importantly, to the source of all teachings and creations Everyday more I am delighted with your Divinity… Thanks And to you reader……. Namaste..
4. Introduction Do you find yourself questioning roots and values taught to you throughout your lifetime?.. Many of us have question values and truths taught to us during our life, taught by society, friends and family. Truths about life, time, about how the world works. Many of us have lived most of our life without questioning it, maybe at some point we have, but with no concrete answer we`ve dismissed our thoughts. This book will take the mask of everything you been feeling that doesn’t make sense. In this times where technology and information is so abundant and overwhelming, the nonsense is stripped naked, ignorance is a choice for those who keep accepting life as it is just because they been told so. But for you an me, truth seekers, we are not convinced that easy, “cause you told me so” is not enough, every sentence we read, every word we hear, every statement is just a post it outside a folder ready to be proven, ready to be unmasked, an when its unmasked, cause it will be(eventually everything is) then we`ll choose if it goes inside the folder or not. Yeah, this book will open a Pandora box on you forever, no more bs, enough… I wrote this book because these truths are right in our faces, and just like me people are tapping on it, discovering it, unmasking it, an if we keep being quiet an doing nothing …. Then the lies will keep being true for years to come. In this book you’ll find quotes an questions that will trigger the awareness we should all have, to make a difference in a world craving for true thinkers, doers and creators, of better paths, better lives an a better world. No more buzz about it, let`s get to it….. for you, here it is,,,
5. CHAPTER 1 “What we`ve been told..” Maybe you grew up Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, catholic whichever, mostly because of the country you were born, or how your parents were raised or whatever the reason to belong to the religion you do, but you “belong” to it, or maybe you decided you weren’t going to follow none of them, cause just like me you don’t want to be bothered with all the battle between them about who’s right an who’s wrong. But you know in somewhat sense there is something right about the whole thing. Feels right to believe in god, if you want to call him/her/it that. You feel good when you complete something or do something good and you feel bad when you don’t finish something or you do something bad. You also know that all the evolution theories could not be all wrong neither, big bang, apes whatever. How do we piece everything together, I mean, religions are old, some of them we don’t even know exactly how far back they go. How about time? 60 seconds is a minute, 60 minutes is an hour, days, months, years… Where did it come from? Who came up with the system, an why?... if we search for an answer we probably find one, but who can say that is was the right way to go? At the end is not even perfect we have to add a day every four years to balance the thing. Languages? Who got it right? Witch language expresses the best communication between humans? Have you ever asked yourself that? Ever heard the saying “is not what you say, is how you say it”? What does that tell you? You probably experienced before saying the same thing with different emotions to it and people taking it differently. So, we didn’t get that right either? What do we know about right and wrong? Can we actually say that the rules our governments have put in place to determine what’s right or wrong, or religions for that matter are certain? Really?.. We were not made by man, our bodies evolved to what it is today or was created by a higher power or both. So, taking the perfection of our bodies, the animals and trees, do you really think that whoever created all this would screw up in something as simple as seconds and days?
6. Bottom line, everything that was created by men to control better our existence has to be questioned. I’ll give points for intention, yes, we need it to figure this whole thing out….. but don’t write it on stone!! EGO Ego is been telling mankind since the beginning that to have more reflects happiness, that you are what you have, so if you have nothing, you are nothing. So, we begin to want and get more money, more houses, more cars, and we spend our whole lives trying to get more. Did you forget what the whole point was? Was to find happiness, that’s no place you got to get to, happiness is the ride. So, if you are happy in the way of making your millions, then awesome.. Points for you. But if you are making the millions and your miserable, you might want to rethink your strategy. Cause you are wasting your time. There are happy people with very little. The richest man is not the one that has the most, is the one that needs the least. I don’t even want to get into “consumers” cause is an endless subject. The short version is basically “our houses are full of stuff we don’t need”. Ok. So, how many other things like these do we have in place that we need to rethink? More importantly …. What are they? ....
7. CHAPTER 2 “Is it Real?” Throughout time there has been really smart people saying the same thing in different words… Books written by men, telling what to their interpretation the message from god or source is, and they all tell the same general message … to be kind, humble, to be deep, to join him in silence, to be happy…. etc.. Is not until men`s need for control and need to be right, that ego takes them to be specific about the differences between one and the another, that`s when we lose the entire message. Are we done yet?... can we let go of ego and look at the big picture? Please. IT IS REAL!! There is a god or source that created everything and is in everything and wants you to be happy, and the world to live in a high performance creative state. If everything was created by the source or god, then everything has a piece of the source inside or is a part of it, then things as dumb as racism, or some culture values that insinuates that some people are better than others are completely out of place and untrue. But yes, is true, is real, the source that created everything, that monks and every religion prays to in their own way is real, that’s why sometimes when you hear or see someone praying or meditating part of you sees some type of holiness in the whole thing, even if immediately is ruled out by a thought of disbelief, because in our minds, ego tells us that in order to be a part of something holy you have to have a holy life, so our immediate thought is that we are separate from whatever is holy. Which is a LIE!. You where created by the source and the part of the source in you, has never left. Is actually the only part of you that is completely authentic. So, regardless of how far you think you are from something holy, is actually just a thought away, a pray away, a minute of meditation away. It’s all there, the rosary for Catholics, a mala beads praying necklace for Buddhists or any other practice that uses it, praying, meditation, repetition, closing your eyes, connecting with something bigger than yourself, something that is taking you to be a better person, everybody is not wrong, everybody is right!. We just have to let our differences go and focus in the same general message.
8. I`ve added other things to the whole system that makes sense to me, cause at the end that’s what matters most, it has to make sense for you, or you won’t follow it. To live guided by the source, by God you have to feel motivated, I believe living in happiness and joy is 100% connected to the source. These things take me to feel the enthusiasm and excitement that I seek as a sign that am living out that part of the source in me. Things like living out of a higher standards. Not anybody’s standards, my own standards. By now if you are reading this book, you have probably realized that there are certain things that you like to do for yourself that makes you feel better. For me, is feeling healthier, productive, creative, with purpose. I bet just like me you hate feeling like there is nothing for you to do or that you are just wasting your time, and am not talking about resting I love to rest, am talking about just sitting in front of the TV flipping channels or at the computer looking other people`s lives scrolling on blue links or doing something that is not taking you anywhere. Am so done with that, I mean, if my spare time, the time that am not working or doing chores or whatever I have to do, time that is for me, do I really want to spend it in meaningless stuff? (Meaningless for me) Or do I want to do something that I’ll feel good about? and if you are reading this, an you gotten this far, than you are probably spend your time being thirsty for stuff that makes you feel with purpose. Guess what… that’s living out of your higher standard maybe not the highest one yet, trust me, you`ll know when you are working on your highest performance, but is something, and makes you feel better. Enthusiasm an excitement from within is the authentic part of you saying YES! Am happy! Do this! Lets talk about your dreams. How far are they? Do you even have dreamlike goals? Or did you gave up on them long ago cause they seemed to far reach for?. “The fact is that the only way we don’t reach our dreams is to quit at them”. Did your dream quit at you or did you quit at your dream? Speaking of witch, give me a sec, am going to play some music.
9. I`m being rewired I`m disengaging from what’s untrue in my life The remains of my old self are vanishing What habits pressured by others do I still have? Where does my true self lies?.... Within It’s time to develop my highest self, who I truly am …. An Rise with it.. Awareness…… How far does it go? Nobody has permission to influence or disturb my authenticity…. What makes me, me?... The world is changing; and awareness of it is growing. Ignorance still among us though, and there lies an opportunity to make a difference…. When enthusiasm inside of you arises, creativity is the end result. Being creative is part of a high performance mantra that I would love to constantly live by. I start having ideas, and the how to put into play just comes along. Being positive We have heard all our life how positive and optimistic thinkers are looked as airy fairy, not as down to earth type of person, the kind that “is not Realistic”. As I grew up I was taught that thinking too optimistic, too positive, would never take me anywhere, that being too optimistic was as bad as being negative, cause if you were, the chances of being disappointed where much greater than to be realistic or negative; so, to protect myself from disappointment I was drawn to think and be more realistic or negative. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING……… BULLSHIT! Ever heard of the law of attraction? That’s another thing that’s REAL. You attract what you are and what you constantly think.. Think negative and that is all you will attract in your life. Not to mention that you`ll spend your day being bitter and mad for no particular reason, and a hard person to be around of, nobody likes a negative always complaining type of person.
10. And if you are…… THIS IS THE TIME TO TURN AROUND!!!! Cause that street has nowhere to go, IT IS A DEAD END!!. Think realistic and the only thing you`ll attract is more of what you already have; The same. If is real problems, that’s what you`ll get, if is realistic achievements that’s as far as you going to go. Really? Is that all? I know part of you is asking …. What`s wrong with realistic achievements? Nothing!! Except the are safe and small cause you put them in place being afraid of disappointment, being shy and cautious about what you could achieve, being afraid of failure you did not put that bar as high as you could get, because if you failed….. uff!! The end of the world…… How many bulbs did Tomas Edison blew before making it? How many people said that guy was crazy? Do you think he was a super-human or an alien? NO!, he was a regular guy just like you and me. He was just adamant and fearless of failure, hungry for it actually because every blew bulb got him closer to making the ONE bulb that would stay on. Guess what?... Everything begins with a thought. I DARE YOU TO THINK BIG, I DARE YOU TO BE POSITIVE, I DARE YOU TO BE BOLD!! -What? Afraid what might happened? No!, be excited about where it could take you! LET GO… Why hold on to realistic or negative thoughts? To control? The only thing you have had control your whole life is yourself, and if that’s true….. Can’t you control how disappointment affects you? YES! You and I know you are strong enough for that…. So, I DARE YOU!! Be a positive person, it will make you a happier being. You can even start with the small stuff. In fact, that’s exactly where you should start. Things like this.. Example: NEGATIVE OR PESIMIST PEOPLE SAY: -“Don’t plan a trip to the beach tomorrow cause is probably going to rain” REALISTIC PEOPLE SAY: -“Let`s check the weather, to see if we can go to the beach tomorrow” OPTIMISTIC OR POSITIVE PEOPLE SAY: -“Let’s go to the beach tomorrow”
11. And this is what most likely happens…. Rains for half the day (let’s face it, meteorologist hardly ever get it perfect) . -Negative people stayed home. -Realistic people stayed home. -Optimist and positive people enjoyed the sun for 3 o 4 hours, an then came the rain, and they had the most memorable moment with their better half under the rain at the beach, cause anything they were doing when the rain came, they saw it as a chance to make the best of it (they are positive, remember!) they kissed, they ran, they danced, got in the water…. IT DOES NOT MATTER, THEY ARE POSITIVE, THEY ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE.. …………..“For some reason, the world has turned down its volume, As the 10,000 things reproduce each other, My awareness grows…” “I only look for connection now, With my inner me, …. To create, With your true smile….. to feel accomplished, With that look of yours saying: “I’m here….an my words aren’t enough”…. To feel enthusiasm and excitement”………………. I am Creative. I am Deep. I am Determent. That’s my Mantra What`s yours?
12. CHAPTER 3 “So, What`s True?” The Truth is … we need to evolve, be enlighten, get to the next level, I don’t know how to express it in words that don’t crash with the mental state that we have kept for centuries living by things created by our own hands that were not wrong for the moment created, but now we are definitely outgrowing them, we are realizing, being aware that there is more to this life than just to cruise through it like you are in a boat trying to make it somewhere that you can only speculate is where you want to get, but deep inside you have touch in other directions, other things that feel more real. Its time for that crescendo that humanity has been waiting for, time for that jump on mental and spiritual evolution, did you see what we are currently doing with technology? That’s nothing …. That’s only going to last so long before we realize that there is a lot more to discover, a lot more to give from our inner selves. 10% OF OUR BRAIN!!!!! What is the other 90% doing right now?? It’s been just waiting, an waiting, an waiting,,,, waiting cause there hasn’t been a need to use more in this existence that mankind has developed to this day,,,, guess what? Is going to come the time to start using more and more, can you imagine? Oh, am sorry …..you can’t!! You only using 10% of your imagination also, an so am I, but that is enough to tease it, to poke it, to push it…… Let`s push it! Have you ever heard the term “reengineering” is to restructure a company or parts of its operations and procedures to improve work flow and efficiency. Basically you improve a company by taking down all the procedures in place, and redesign them. IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN!! Corporations are aware of reengineering, they know they only going to get so far with continuous improvement of operations and procedures, it gets to a point where it hits a wall, an improvements are not as effective anymore cause after so many of them, the system does not hold any more, so, it has to be taken down and be rebuilt with the knowledge acquired. WE ARE ABOUT TO HIT THAT WALL, can’t you see it? Lao Tzu in The Tao Te Ching verse 12th says: “The five colors blind the eye,
13. The five tones deafen the ears, The five flavors dull the taste The chase and the hunt craze peoples’ mind Wasting energy to obtain rare objects Only impedes one`s growth” Have we been blinded by what we can see? Lao Tzu wrote this over 2,500 years ago. He didn’t get to see what we see today, we have a lot more distractions now than what we had 2500 years ago, and am sure that we are not even close to where we will be 10 years from now. Distractions seem to be growing at exponential rate in the last 5 years. There still more to come, more of everything….. the 10,000 things as he refers it. A funny fact is that everything comes and goes, everything.. money, cars, jobs, ideas, eras, everything….. What does that tells you? Our material world is bound to be ephemeral, evanescent, to be temporary. Should we craze our minds with the chase and the hunt of it? No we shouldn’t, not with the material world no, but with our dreams? Yes, even if your dreams involves the material world. Is a different approach…. -How?.. Chasing the material world would make you happy when you get whatever you are after, chasing your dream will make you happy while you get it. And the fact is that chasing something that will make you happy when you get it IS A LIE! “There is no way to happiness, rather happiness is the way” also Lao Tzu. Last part of verse 12th says: “ The master observes the world, but trusts his inner vision. He allows things to come and go. He prefers what’s within to what is without”
14. How do know what makes you happy? Be honest with yourself for a second or two… look inside .. Does the absence of problems ensure the presence of happiness? I don’t think so.. Does the presence of happiness ensure the absence of problems? No, neither. But I would much rather be happy and have problems than to have problems and not be happy. Is it possible? YES!! THAT’S THE MESSAGE, it’s been all along. You can, it’s easier, its brighter and is the best way to live. Everyone has problems… always! It`s one thing or the other. But that does not mean that they are impaired from happiness, no!. It’s a way, happiness is the way…. All you have is now, why not choose to enjoy it. You may not learn to play the piano right this minute, but you can call and find out when and where classes are, and all of the sudden excitement and enthusiasm rise from within, an that’s a sign of living from the source in you. It’s easier to find what drives you, what makes you happy, when you look within, than muting your inner voice and just look at what you want next. The fact is, that’s exactly how starts the first step to the next level of evolution, cause once we start living out of our authentic self, that only cares for your true happiness which rises from within, that thirst for your inner vision, when you trust that…. You allow things to come and go…. And now you are also focused on what lasts forever…. The next level is going to come out of our inner selves, out that authentic part of us that’s connected to the source of everything……….. The first step to the next level of evolution is…. AWARENESS.
15. THE END… Continue this book being aware of what truly matters, I will continue writing about it, and the world will evolve one thought at a time. by Cesar leger Inspirations.. Lao Tzu, Rumi, Hafiz, Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, Brendon Burchard